What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

Yes i seen here many crypto trader which make strong investment in bitcoins and hold these coins for next four year 2023. Every person known that crypto world is more liquid and its price goes up high in future in this way they make strong investment today.

Yes i agree with you more person in crypto world is victim of lack of patient.

This has always be one of my problem. I don't always have the ability to hold on to my crypto coin. Since I started investing in cryptocurrency, I would have breakthrough from crypto investment but I have always sold so early. I cannot forget in a hurry how I sold xrp before the all time high of the coin

this is all about petience and calm because in trading sometime we need to go with very long patience I already done this as few investments stuck so I never try to have all in very quick way mostly I take my all time and go with my achieved targe sometime this take some very long time but its never been problem for me because my target is more important for me.

• +2 1

You can trade with any level of patience but the amount you earn or lose depends on how much you can tolerate unwanted conditions like collapsing prices. Patience is mostly needed for long term plans. You don't need lots of patience in daily trades. I have invested some money in bitcoin and have been patient for 2 months. I haven't sold it yet and want to hold it till the end of 2020.

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 4:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

I have saved several altcoins and tokens in a few years, maybe I will be able to hold bitcoin in a few years too, as long as there is no urgent need.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

holding for years is too long,price of crypto changed easily,so by the time that the price increase and you gain even small profits you can sell it then wait again for price drops then buy again. you dont need to.wait for years,dont waste the days that passed. anyways i am patient enough,i hold when it is necessary.i never sell it without profits,

• +2 1

yes patience is the key to become success in cryptocurrency and It depends to the strategy of the people, but me I just sell right away when I earn profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

to make and use crypto, it requires technical knowledge, patience, and a high level of vigilance. After I realized the big opportunity in cryptocurrency, I thought about buying bitcoin or other crypto right now and joining FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) from cryptocurrency. I hold my lust, I can just buy crypto just because seeing the big opportunity but for no apparent reason. and you should know what is the purpose of buying crypto.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 10:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

we i have a lot of patience for 2 reasons,

-i learn how to have control to myself and how to control my emotion from trading, and i'm also a calm person in general

-because i'm pretty sure that the  bitcoin, and other crypto that i hold, price will rise in the long period so i really don't care about those pumps and dumps in the short term

My activity is the same hold and wait until the price goes up, sell only if really needed or reach my stop loss or take profit point. Mostly I only wait until two weeks, if not reach anything I will cut loss and decide to wait because this is sideways. More than two weeks that is not recommended because I use short - medium time period strategy.

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 2:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes you are absolutely right patience is the key in trading world without patience you will end up in loss but how much one can wait is totally dependent on their willingness or need.

I can wait because investing my money on cryptocurrency is worthed because I am seeing the growth of my assets everyday.but I won't spend lots of years holding my coins .i am planning to widraw some amount of it after halving to invest on some real state property.

• +2 1

I think with cryptocurrency I have been very patient. I have been holding for more than a year now to wait for the opportunity to sell, although bitcoin fluctuates up and down, along with eth, but I still trust it and wait patiently.

For my part, I do not have much patience. I sell when making a simple profit. I expect this to be better for Bitcoin, but when the currency is cheap here, I can wait a lot until I achieve a very high profit.

• +1 1

Some people mix the strategy “ being patience ” and “ not using stop loss ”, that's make them always lost patience. Using stop loss and wait it is " patience " and everyone have relative action about this. So, learn it first from demo account and try to follow some competition to get good fundamental psychology, need time but worth for trader like us.

• +1 1

No, I do not think that I can be patient for several years .. Yes, I endure for a few months or a year or a little more .. But I prefer to keep the currency and not sell at a loss if there is hope for a rise again

im really patient and i can wait for more than on year but when i see my crypto fund's value is decreasing i got stressed and i can wait more and i cant stop thinking about selling coins and stop losing but im trying to control my self.

If we talk about bitcoin than i have lot of patience because it could be trusted and will for sure rise in future and if we talk about alt coins than it is difficult to bear longer term wait. 

As we know that there is lot of uncertainty in crypto market till now and sudden increase in price take place every day and even some time every hour. To deal with such currency or commodity, you definitely require a lot of patience and if you lose patience then you may get lose instead of profit.

• +2 1

Yes its true patience is the key when trying to archive something let it be trading on stocks or crypto currency one needs to acquire some patience and I also do.

For me i will wait for  years for next Bullish.I have meet many people.who  have bought BTC at ATH price and still holding their BTC .We need iron nervous for crypto.

I think the fact that they are steadily improving my position by trading my cryptocurrency is a good thing. I think everyone should do it slowly, in a small position before and after thatHe will move to a larger position, so that he can do better according to his own knowledge

I really don't know about the degree of my patience since I mostly have this higher patience not to buy something with my cryptocurrencies but sometimes I get the urge to do so and also sometimes I lose this patience in waiting for bull Run.

I'm always doing vechain coin trading and I'm doing Bitcoin trading to double the Bitcoin. Right now I'm waiting Bitcoin price to go more up. Patience is important in Crypto world.