What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

Well during trading when I make investment i always have the believe if getting a good profit when I exercise patience because patience itself is the maximum point of getting good profit as well as recovering your loss from the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Patience is key for getting maximum profits in every work.Patience does not have a certain level because it is not patient if this is limited.You must be patient to be the owner.We have to be in patience for earn in crypto field because patience is the key for the cryptotalk.

• +3 1

I took a lot of my time anytime i make an investment on cryptocurrency, I always wait till the price in the coin raise up before withdrawing selling it out.

You want to be very endurance specially when looking forward to the cost to going high and occasional. Additionally patience in checking on reliable sites which can be free and clearly paying. Right here in crypto speak you want to be persistence also in checking subjects which you may take part.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

I think the level of patience I have is average I really try to be patient in order to succeed in the work on cryptography that patience is really important in trading

I think you have a lot of money then you can wait for a year or so. Hold it but not for a year when you think it give you good opportunity then sell it. Otherwise you can trade or invest it it's your own choice. 

Patience play a great role in the business. Don't be hurry everything take time to be good. Great things always take time.don't lose the hope. Trading is not the simple task you have to wait the good time for selling of your bitcoins.

The patience that I have beard no one can bear or support like me. So, if you have some of the Crypto then you will need to have some kind of the patience if you want to make the passive money.

Above all else I dont have any coin now however in future in the event that I have a few coins I save it in my wallet and hang tight for good time when coins cost is high I sell out the entirety of my coins and buy some when they down.

Well first of all i would like to say that you posted a good content and it is very helpful for us and many newbies who just joined this platform. So patience is the key to get success and get more profits if you invest you money in any field then it is compulsory to have patience for the right time to get profit more. Thank you

I have lot of patience when i come to crypto and i know that in this forum i have to do some patience if i don't have patience then it is dangerous for me for my income or for my online work here. So have patience in yourself then you will achieve one day which you wished for. Thanks 

I am a petient Man especially when it comes to what I made up my mind that I want to achieve, so when I set a Target for my coins,I don't soccumnb to the enticement or failure of prices. I can hold coins for as long as the prices if favourable.

Hello, I also believe that the main thing in investment is patience.  A friend of mine bought bitcoin for $ 22,000 and sold it for $ 38,000, earning about $ 3,000, he became a great example for me that sometimes it pays to be patient and just wait.

If you  investing your money in cryptocurrency then you must have patience because some time market goes up in short time and sometime market goes down. So, if you have some patience then you can earn profit in cryptocurrency trading otherwise you will lose your money

I think it's a matter of trading patients without the patients you never earn in trading but I can't say how many patients you have for 10 years to prove but when you can't earn your target show patients you are like now  Earnings Bitcoin costs 86 8600 and your goal is 000 9000 so you will have to wait for the price that BTC patients need for them.

In fact, I think long-term investments will be much more profitable. But I think first to decide. If I need money early, I will of course do it short term. If I don't need the money right away, I prefer to invest long term.

Patience is key especially when trading cryptocurrencies. Buy when there is a dip and hold on to your Crypto asset when there is a pump. With patients you tend to earn alot of profit. My longest run of holding on to crypto is a year and a half.

If have Owned the any kind of the Crypto Currency then I will have no kind of the patience to hold that Currency. Because Holding of the Crypto have the two kinds of the Aspects the price of the Currency can be Increased or can be Decreased.

I think we can make a profit by working patiently and investing in this farm.Because patience is very important in the corypto market.Patience is the key to success and we can make money by working patiently and trading well but when it is ever a loss we should not panic but work patiently so that we can make more profit next time.

There is an Arab proverb that says, "Patience is the key to relief" ... Whoever wants to enter the world of trading in the beginning, be patient and determined .. We have to be patient and patient until we get what we want .. I know people who waited for years until currency prices rose and started selling .. So there is no problem if we wait for how many years this will remain a reserve financial reservoir

well having the cryptocurrency in pocket and waiting for its price to Grove is the most pathetic time of the investment when we do not have the patience and we want it to be quickly done

Actually, I didn't start trading, I just didn't buy e-currencies

I rely on crypto to secure my money and increase my information

And when I finish my college I will start trading. 

• +1 1

We are all impatient when we enter a trade and we keep monitoring the price every period, but when we hold a currency like the Bitcoin, which is almost stable here, we can be patient for a long time.

• +3 1

As a beginner who just started Cryptocurrency trading, my level of patience anytime i own any is still low as i am always not patience enough to be seeing how i am loosing my capital when the price of call is falling though i am still trying to control my emotions to always keep me patient anytime i own a coin.

When we want to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies, we must invest in an amount that we do not need at all, and we forget this amount because it is possible that we wait years until we achieve our goals of investing in it.

• +2 1