What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

On 1/24/2020 at 2:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

As the forum provides a lot of bitcoins and talk tokens we  can also investe or trade with them.so Patience is very much important in this all process like it takes time to increase the prices for selling so the most important and valuable thing to keep in mind is that we should wait with patience to raise the market and to gets profitable results.

Yes there is no doubt if you are crypto trader then you should need patience. Patience is a key of success. In crypto trading you buy the thinh bitcoin at low level and you sell it at high level. So this is your profit. But profit you wait a long time so it is patience. 

• +3 1

I will wait for a right time .when price is suitable for me to sale my coins. Trading is all about the game of patience.we should until prices is suitable for trade and exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

We all know that patience is the success in cryptocurrency but I'm not patience enough to wait for a whole year to gain profits that's why I do short time trading and investment. 

For several years, I do not think that I have all this patience for not selling my coins that I store, maybe I can be patient for only a few months, so I like to trade in the short term only, for me to make a small and permanent profit is better than waiting for years to make a significant profit.

Not only in that situation, patience is the key to success in all fields. Do not Over holding any coins for high profit may lose your chance for getting good profit. The price of bitcoin is  always fluctuates. 

I think that you can replace this waiting by learning the field of trading, analyzing electronic currencies, entering well-known platforms, starting trading, setting goals, achieving profits is better than buying a currency and waiting for it to rise for years, and then you find yourself losing a lot, always be careful.

I think We need to be patient to earn in the crypto field because patience is the key to locking crypto and waiting for profit or adding some money to get the date of how it is working.

Amigo this year's close has been bullish, it could be an excellent opportunity to invest in ETH or bitcoin. Always with much caution and study. But it is a good opportunity to take advantage of this rise in these cryptomoney.

• -1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

Definitely, although I have to learn this patience the hard way. During my beginner days I always jump to buy or sell when there is a drastic movement in price, of course this is a mistake and got burned a few times. Now I know better and is looking at bitcoin investment long term with a lot of patience.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

As my experience i am still holding some of my bitcoin because i believe that the bull run will come this year. And i believe that i will earn good profit by the end of December. Even though i can sell it with the good price right now i am patiently waiting till the price of the bitcoin pumps to its highest possible price.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello mate patient is the key to everything in life if you have patient you will achieve your aim and objective, cryptocurrency will help you earn money but only if you work hard to it 

• -1 2
  • +2 1

If you are talking about patience, I would say that I have a lot of that but if you are talking about the strategy on the time when I should be trading my assets in the market, I would say that I will always make a transaction trading in the market as long as there is a possible profit in return out of it. I think this is an opportunistic move that I am trying to do since it is still a profit even if it is in a small amount of asset. I would still consider it as a profit and continue doing it in order to prepare myself for the bigger profitable return afterwards.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Since payment system has changed. I am holding talk token for a long time until its price is getting up again. I am not intro trading because I do not want to convert my fiat to crypto. I do not want to lose money. What I am doing is earning crypto here and save them when I know how to trade expertly. Maybe it will take more months before I will enter the field of trading with a big amount

The way peoples are patience in crypto is one of my best and good surprise but I will not surprise because each people will get something for his patience.

Of course, I understand that patience pays off, and in cryptocurrency you have to wait a long time, but I cannot do this. I tried to invest for a long term, but after six months I could not stand it. Therefore, I love to trade more than invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think couple of years is a long time to wait. I just want a quick increase in price. I observe for one to two days and if price increase I sale it or if it decreases then I wait for it to come to normal and then I sale it immediately.

• +2 1

On 1/23/2020 at 1:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

If i buy a crypto will measure how long i will wait to hold such coin and i will observe if there is indication the price will rise i will keep holding it but if i observe that the price will fall or dump i will immediately sell it for a profit.

• +2 1

Well for me, I wouldn't call it patience, it's more like decipling and the ability to control your innermost emotions, and in addition having a target to cover for it. 

18 hours ago, Amelia23 said:

Most at times I see the patience as how bad you want the money. Were are living in a world where anything can happen at any time and with crypto currency its no different, Sometimes you might want to use money so badly in solving some problems and you'll need your crypto but if you have money elsewhere then you can wait as long as you want to

That's exactly where dicipline plays a part @Amelia23, if you have a goal that you are willing to achieve then no matter what the condition maybe, your decipline will help you to hold on. 

I have high degree of patience as long as I am sure of reaching my goal or destination point. When you buy at low prices you should not expect the price to get high overnight or else the previous owners would not have sold it, they dumb it because they already know that it will take time to recover and they think that they can invest the time with something else that is more profitable,  so time is your friend and you just have to be patient maybe for a year or two. 

• +4 1

I buy some litecoin when it dumps and I don't get patient to sell when it pumps ,it just like weekly trading, when price dumps with some percentage I buy and sell when it pumps with some percent also, I have gained from that way although I have lost sometime but not as I have gained .

Personally to me i can be patient enough for only few months to hold on to any crypto i am owning because I don't think i can just afford for me to loose on it if i have any opportunity to trade on it when the coin i am owning value rise. It will be so painful to hold on a coin which I have the opportunity to sell and later falls back that now later end up to loose.

I have a plan when ever I'm holding a coin, so I don't really care about how market is moving. I only wait for my time that I set target and if there is need to add more time if I don't reach my goal then I make some adjustment. 

For me, my friend, if I see that the currency will rise, then I will be very patient, but I always see that it is a reasonable profit and lack of greed is an important thing in trading, so it is simple. If you profit from a rise in the currency is a reasonable thing, then why not sell Thank you