BTC Prediction; I will close my website(my business) for a month if bitcoin will go back to 8k any day this month! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

BTC Prediction; I will close my website(my business) for a month if bitcoin will go back to 8k any day this month!

Did you know? bitcoin critical support level was $8,000, meaning going below this point the support level is weak so it might go down more and more from this point, probably not below 7k but point is from here it's not going up anytime soon unless you want to wait for 2022 McAfee's prediction be my guest

So i bet if bitcoin goes back to 8k anyway this month, I WILL PUT MY WEBSITE OFFLINE FOR 30 DAYS

Anyway that's just my thought, after a little research, what you guys think.

Edited by teminalibug

2 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Okay. But i cannot see your signature and hence cannot see your website. Can you post the link for your website in the link here?

i don't think that's allowed.. anyway since you insist and I'm kind don't know if it's allowed or not here is my website; https://www.moviepb.com/

LOL thats crazy while BTC now was on the brink to return in $7K level is that mean that you closed your website (your bussiness) thats what you said buddy i think you should think first before doing that. Well honestly speaking Bitcoin Hodlers now start to think specially those already suffer in Bitcoin crashed in 2018 including me.

25 minutes ago, hellboy4tr said:

Okay, if not i will jump out from my base floor home’s balcony. 🙂

Do have any proof or any analysis for this before making bet on it. Hahaha

haha 🤣🤣, i just thought, damn! this is where bitcoin goes all the way down to 3k again, and just thought a bet would be fun

20 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Did you know? bitcoin critical support level was $8,000, meaning going below this point the support level is weak so it might go down more and more from this point, probably not below 7k but point is from here it's not going up anytime soon unless you want to wait for 2022 McAfee's prediction be my guest

So i bet if bitcoin goes back to 8k anyway this month, I WILL PUT MY WEBSITE OFFLINE FOR 30 DAYS

First, is your site in your signature? Because to know how big is your site, how big is challenge. 😀

And to clean things, you tell us that Bitcoin will not drop below 8,000$ till end of this month?

This is not bad prediction, because I see last three hours that Bitcoin slowly but go up.

For now around +3.00% for 24h.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/7/2019 at 1:53 AM, teminalibug said:

The level was already broken today, and in 2022 that price will not be reached, it is pure fiction, financial markets take too many years to establish a variable and relative price, keep in mind that bitcoin is still in a very short process , that is why the support of the eight thousand dollars was totally perforated today.

17 hours ago, Ladidi said:

Just like mccafee created this thread to get attention from others, its no use as if you tell the price have gone down then he was saying above 8000 and when market is above 8k he will tell i told below. While BTC now was on the brink to return in $7K level is that mean that you closed your website (your bussiness) thats what you said buddy i think you should think first before doing that. Well honestly speaking Bitcoin Hodlers now start to think specially those already suffer in Bitcoin crashed in 2018.

But on that moth it did not go down below the price I predicted, so my prediction passed for the month. So no I did not close my site, but you're right i wanted to catch attention.

That is, if I understood your words correctly, that bitcoin will now be in full expectation until 2022, and then it will continue to grow to its previous price of 20 thousand dollars? I hope that I understand you correctly, but it seems to me that bitcoin in 2020 will cost 30 thousand dollars.

I think you should not close your website. the price of btc may down below any time but it increase too. 2020 will be the golden year for btc so you can wait for your business.

20 hours ago, teminalibug said:

For the next coming years we are nit talking about Just 8k, we are talking about at least 100k and that's what will happen next year.

All right, then I agree with that prediction. But remember, predictions are not always a hundred percent sure that what we predicted is actually the outcome or result in the end. But yeah, let's have hope for that!

2 hours ago, TubigWater said:

Yes it's hard to believe in predictions and I want also to become 100k dollar next year but i think bitcoin need long way to achieve that price. 

I agree that when Bitcoin becomes a value of 100k dollar, it would be a long time from now, it would take time to finally reach that price of a Bitcoin.

On 10/7/2019 at 12:53 PM, teminalibug said:

You are right to bet for this kind of small analysis? you know your business is not running for 1 month that can be detrimental if seen. on October 26 the value of bitcoin exceeds $ 8k. I do not believe in the words of mcafee, I'm also not sure he dares to eat his dick.

6 hours ago, nasipadang said:

You are right to bet for this kind of small analysis? you know your business is not running for 1 month that can be detrimental if seen. on October 26 the value of bitcoin exceeds $ 8k. I do not believe in the words of mcafee, I'm also not sure he dares to eat his dick.

Well they guy is crazy he could actually do that, that is why many are moved into believing his prediction might actually become true.

What i think you very confident to shutdown your website, especially for 30 days is because you don't have many visitor.

Maybe your site is not profitable at all.

For me as developer, that idea to shutdown website is bad idea. Because that will decrease the revenue and can make your loyal visitor move to competitor.

Also what purpose you betting on Bitcoin price?

Edited by febriyana

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Ilustration said:

Anything is possible for bitcoins,  and maybe after this bloodbath we will see again bitcoin price increase.

i see it is already increasing and I'm so excited, this could be the actual bull after the dump.

Price hit 8500$ again today but every time it is just about traders and speculators. The only reason price pumps at some fixed points has to do with the halving and traders buying back. There is no actual news and the promoters don't care much about the tech to talk about Lightning Network, so there is no new people entering which is bad.

I don't believe in any preeduction.but i aquire it as a guide.there is nothing wrong if you just aquired it butas what all say there is no exact prediction it is just a co incidence that its happened

This is unexpected talk from John McAfee, he seems very confident, is it a media campaign to promote bitcoin, or is it really true, I do not know frankly!

On 10/7/2019 at 2:34 PM, moonuranus said:

Your website is actually good to watch movies, but sadly the bitcoin just got backed up on $8000, that means you are closing your website for a month, XD

Haha funny back then as when the soared back to the mark of $8000. But am sure he went in to make his website active as the price has fallen out of the $8000 radar as of late

The price of bitcoin is expected to rise twice during this year after bitcoin reaches half and a new split occurs and the price is expected to reach $ 50,000

THINK POSITIVE

I think if it is not appeared the corona virus, is possible maybe the Bitcoin will rise a high price more than the last rise price of 2017, but unfortunate this year 2020 all prediction made before, they are null.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think Bitcoin has surpassed this price that you currently set and is now equal to $ 9767 and it is expected that it will increase further in the coming months if things go well

Life is great and enjoy it

There have been several things that affected the price of bitcoin this year, including the occurrence of the virus crisis, and after that half occurred, and despite that the price is stable up to $ 9000 and has exceeded the amount you are talking about and I believe that the pursuit will continue to improve until the end of this year

On 08.06.2020 at 13:51, Zaino34 said:

There have been several things that affected the price of bitcoin this year, including the occurrence of the virus crisis, and after that half occurred, and despite that the price is stable up to $ 9000 and has exceeded the amount you are talking about and I believe that the pursuit will continue to improve until the end of this year

All right friend, but even keeping up with the situation, Bitcoin has been accepted by various platforms as well, Paypal! And this is extremely great, because this output allows us to see the current result, when bitcoin has reached the historical mark, and crossed this border, now it shows higher results. Therefore, I believe that perhaps in a couple of years we will really be able to see a high demand for cryptocurrency!