Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

17 hours ago, CryptoDemon said:

Do you mean the price of the coin? Coinmarketcap is really the best site to check the price of any crypto currencies because it is very accurate and getting updated every time.

Yes i mean current prize coins and i said that because it s what i used often and it is accurate just the way you said and I also don't think there is any site more accurate like coinmarketcap at the moment.

• +4 1

When the payment is in Bitcoin, the payment process will not negatively affect us, but with the rise in the price, we will have double profits that enable us to raise the investment rate and also trade on the Yobit platform, so I always want to increase it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

when it comes to observing you already know when its the lowest and the highest but now you have to take a guess about it but within this time you should have the advantage as you had the idea of what to do and what do invest though should be careful as unexpected changes to come too.

Obviously every trader want to buy bitcoin at cheap price and sell at expensive price and that i am doing for months ago. We can compare the price of bitcoin to last  two or three months and then analyze the market. So we can easily find what is the cheap price,  will it now or later. Buy at low price and then hold and make big gain. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

If bitcoin fall down it will be an advantage to other people and if it rises again it will also serve an advantage to other each side has advantage and disadvantage you can determine the price of Bitcoin by searching on Google to know it current price weather is the right time for you to buy or not.

You can know if the Price of bitcoin is cheap or high in coinsmarketcap but for you know that you have to continue to study the rising and falling of the Price of btc so that you can know the right time to buy at cheap price and right time to sell at high price.

BetFury                                                    

On 1/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

I think that Bitcoin is currently in a suitable place to buy because it will start a new phase of its rise soon .. For me I consider that the price of 20,000 is a good peak that Bitcoin will reach in 2021 and I buy and invest until I reach my goal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

At the moment I have Bitcoin as payment for my services. So for some time I never really buy from my bank account. People pay me with BTC, and I also send some to my partners, that is how my business running.

Of course I am happy when I see the price is down, and buyers sending me BTC, and also happy when the price is up while I am going to pay my partners.

How about the value investors? Maybe they will keep their coins until the price is back to 20K.

I could only say personally that there is no cheapest price for the cryptocurrency since I never see the bottom price of it. I don't even get to the era when you can buy a tremendous amount for only a small price. If you are trying to invest in the way of trade exchange you better keep an eye first to the grap where the price ranges are being tracked. Do it for about a week and see on what day is the cheapest price. Then wait for that day and buy, that would be the only way I know to know the cheapest price of bitcoin as an investment if you are literally about to begin. To know that it is expensive, play again the waiting game and track on what day its price is rising up then compare the price of the bitcoin if you are going to sell it to the last price when you buy a bitcoin as an investment. From there, you could differentiate if ever you managed to generate profit.

Edited by Gluttony
Typographical Error

On 1/24/2020 at 3:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

For me when the price of the Bitcoin is in between $10k - $12k it is in the category of high price but when lower that price then it is low price. It is only my preference you can make your own. So when that high price for me happen then I will sell my Bitcoin otherwise I will buy some. 

Yes when the Bitcoin price turns up low they people get more coins and also scared that this forum will remain no more. In past few years the price of Bitcoin is low . And my way to earn is that bought at low price and sold at high one.

If on either price it must be either helping me or am actually earning something from it on a trade. I have this coin that  I most of the time use , the best thing about it is that when the price of bitcoin is going down , the price of that token goes up, and when the price of the bitcoin goes up the price of that token goes down so when and if the price of bitcoin goes down all the way to Zero then I will be able to cash out something good

Indeed, I would consider bitcoin as being very modest now, since we appear to have at long last broken out and left behind the bear market. After just about two years of nonstop selling pressure, purchasers are at long last causing costs to go higher progressively. So at the following bull top, I can think about selling.

For me now, the best thing is that bitcoin only grew in price, because if it grows, then I will only earn on it. If it falls, then I will only lose my money, and I don't want to lose money, from the word at all. So let it grow.

Currently we know that there is support and resistance, when Bitcoin is close to support we know that a good time to buy because it is a low price, there is no right value to buy bitcoin, but references

I want bitcoin to keep going up and down, so we can buy when it goes down and sell when it goes up! That is trading. But for the entire Crypto ecosystem, it is in our interest that bitcoin remains high so we can gain more confidence and attract new investors.

On 23/1/2020 at 14:57, Hendy1 said:

Comprar a precios bajos y vender a precios altos es la base de la inversión, tengo que preguntar dónde necesito comprar bitcoins a precios baratos, sí, no puedo ver si bitcoin es barato o caro hoy, solo puedo analizar los movimientos de bitcoins cuando los precios alcanzan los precios más bajos y más altos. ¿Cómo sabe los precios bajos y altos de bitcoin en este momento?

The price is the same everywhere, or very similar, the question is where to buy, because in many places the commission to be able to withdraw your Bitcoins is very high, so what you would earn when you sell it, you would pay it in commissions, unless you are going to withdraw a considerable amount. 

Now to know the prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because enter the Coinmarketcap or an exchange like Binance, Okex, Yobit, there they show prices in real time and give you many options to buy and sell your cryptocurrencies. 

There is an obvious answer to the question you should buy bitcoin at a low price and sell it at a high price this is the basis of investment for this you need to analyze the market and start from this

Obviously we always want to buy at a low price and sell at a high price, not only with bitcoin, but also with all the others, the market is like that. Already at the beginning if we buy at a price we will always be pending and praying that the price rises much more in time to be able to capitalize those BTC and get a return. Basic trading is like that, there are courses to learn and enter that world of buying and selling, obtaining extra profits. Trading is always difficult but when you have a good strategy it can be done. Much study.

In short, bitcoin at a low price, you buy and sell it when it rises, simple.

A chart is shown in almost all exchanges. When you see the red bar, and you see the lowest point of the bar, buying at that price is usually a good way to buy, but keep in mind, and keep an eye on the volume and volume, buy volume, volume and sell. Chances are you can buy at the lowest point, but then  

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the most successful so far. It has been recognized as the world's best asset class for the last 10 years - which means for the entire time of its existence. Those who chose to invest in bitcoin at the very beginning and did not get rid of assets when the rate was falling, received good dividends today.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Конечно же я и все остальные люди хотят купить биткоин как можно дешевле,а продать дорого,но по какой цене это каждый трейдер решает сам.