Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

if the Bitcoin reaches low price then you must buy some bitcoins and stock it because the value of bitcoins get changed rapidly when it reaches a huge amount as per predicted by the experienced people we can sell it and make more profit out of it.you must look after the chart flow of the coins if it getting continuously lower and lower thwn it's a good option that you must sell it on the way.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

Yes dude obviously everyone will invest like you, they sell the coins at higher prices as the price of Bitcoin is very much and we should be aware and active on this matter that in which time period the prices fluctuate and also get some knowledge from experience person.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

It was really cheap and I could not buy it I think its price at the moment is good because it is very likely to increase, I think you should buy today

On 1/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

In proportion to what I want it to be cheap in order to buy some satoshis and work to store them, but I do not think that it is easy today.

You can view Bitcoin prices on a daily or weekly basis through the trading platforms, then do a technical analysis for it, then look at the market money in Bitcoin, and so you can expect the future Bitcoin price in a simple way, but the matter remains with some risk

You can count on expert advice and expectations

The concepts of "cheap" and "expensive" in a specific asset differs according to their positions on their trends. If an asset is completed it's correction or brokeout from it's bearish trend and starting a new bullish trend then it is cheap. If an asset is at it's resistances, it is expensive. If the asset breaks it resistance and does a retest successfully, then it is cheap again. I hope I explained clearly. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/3/2021 at 11:44 PM, joemcgwa said:

Some people are holding bitcoin but they still need bitcoin to drop even to $100 at this time in order to buy it again, while we can continue to buy bitcoin even at the currently price and its price must become very expensive price in the future.

Bitcoin price to drop to $100 currently that's is 0.01% chance possible, and when we will see bitcoin drop to that price, so that's means bitcoin gonna to die. 

• +2 1

yes I am agree with you if you want to buy the cheap Bitcoin you should to keep your eyes on the market and analyse when the rate of the Bitcoin is is going down you should to buy the Bitcoin and wait until the the rate of the Bitcoins high

Now, after this time has passed, we see bitcoin increasing its prices, it broke the record and is still heading upwards. However, I see the right time now to buy bitcoin because I do not think that its value will drop dramatically, but rather I think that it will keep increasing continuously so buy it whenever You can and you will be the winner

Well you can easily google statistics of btc, thus you'll be able to understand at what point btc is now and whether you should make your move or not.

• +5 1

Crypto currency is very volatile in nature and also a risky business to do because it pumps and dumps unannounced. It is a decentralised system so nobody has power over it therefore nobody can control its price. The best time to buy it is when it is dumping, which means you get it at a cheaper price

• +3 1

It is very easy to make money from cryptocurrency but it is very risky to make money by investing here because it is not possible to say which one will be dumped and which one will be invested because if you invest in any one of them the price goes up. In that case you will have a profit on it and if it goes down suddenly then you will lose for it.

• +3 1

On 1/10/2021 at 1:40 PM, Ritaroy said:

When the price of bitcoin is very low, people refrain from buying it, thinking that if they sell, they may lose money and even cancel bitcoin, but when the price goes up, everyone starts buying bitcoin again.

When you see the price of bitcoin are dropping you have to know where the support line is, in order to buy the coin when it bouncing to the support line.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

All things considered, obviously, the fundamental maxim of exchanging "purchase low and sell high" and to realize when to purchase and to sell I generally screen the development of bitcoin in coinmarketcap and on the off chance that I see possibilities, at that point I begin to purchase or to sell as I see that chances.

Every investor tries to buy bitcoins at the lowest price and sell at the highest price.Every investor wants this in me too but the price of bitcoin is not much lower, Nor does it seem to be in the future because its value increases day by day.

Yes I want bitcoin is cheaper because I want to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin and hold it I think you can get a good profit in a year.

Of course, dear, we all love and want to buy Bitcoin at the cheapest possible price in order to sell it at a crazy rise, but there are companies and rich people around the world who buy at a high price, they are done in their favor, and they expect a bigger rise in the price of Bitcoin. 

• +1 1

I advise you to monitor the movement of cryptocurrencies and always look at the chart of the movement, and it will show you if the currency is rising or getting scared, and here you can estimate whether you want to buy or sell, but you have to wait well during work because if you are not vigilant, you may lose your money and your profits.

When the price of bitcoin are very low and cheap so people thinks that bitcoin are dieing slowly but thats not a point because it is the time to buy coins and sell them with good profits which make you rich. Thank you 

Search regular update. Then you can easily know when bitcoin price is cheap. Bitcoin is really good. Trust on this. Whenever the price of bitcoin is low then i buy it, when it ups i sell it. For these i have to search regular update.           

This does not make any difference if the price is cheap or expensive. It is possible to buy it at a price you consider expensive, and after a short period of time you see the price rise more. This is an easy matter.

• +2 1

Offcourse you should buy bitcoin at low price if you want to gain more profits. But it's not confirm that when prices goes down and when goes up. May be you buy considering low price and the next moment price goes more low. Same in other case the price fluctuations not remains stable. Instead you have to buy wisely and Base on your experience.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

To determine what is cheap or expensive you should first see the graph and certainly BTC is very expensive so you always have to buy before the price drops and buy low and always sell high will depend on the graph.

• +3 1

Well, of course I want BTC at both prices, I would want to at a lower price when I wan to buy and I would want it at a higher price when I want to sell it, that the way I would earn some huge profits.

I've investment in altcoins and bitcoin price is affecting every altcoin and that's why i don't want bitcoin price decrease. It's really hard to predict when is the best place to buy or sale. I think best think we can do is reading the charts but, those charts can help us untill some point