Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

I cannot be certain about it because I do not know, but I would love to know so I will follow the comments to benefit

Thank you for asking this question. 

• +1 1

There are many reasons that the Bitcoin price will change
The most important thing is its supply and demand system.

You can review some of its analyzes to confirm its direction
Bitcoin has reached a very high price, but it may go up again much higher than yours, and that is what I think

Well as an arbitrage trader I prefare to buy at a low price and then sell at a slightly higher price, make some profit and then repeat the processes again and again

Bitcoin is the most sought out coin because of its recent volatility and popularity.it is an expensive cryptocurrency.i prefer to buy it cheap at lower price and keep it to sell at higher price because of profit and merit of making more money 

As we can see the bitcoin price is still lower of course this is our opportunity to buy and hold until it rise to also the value will increased too. But i think is take time to increased again because if you looking many miners sell coins than purchasing that's why btc is not good for exchanges. Your right analyze the movement in market are important to our decisions was right. 

There is need for both, the price should rise and also dumps, the essence of trading is to buy low and sell high and make profit, so we need it cheat and also expensive. 

I want bitcoin in cheap price. Because now I am planning to invest in bitcoin. That's why if I got bitcoin in low price then I can invest a lots of money in bitcoin and can earn a big amount of profit. 

If you intend to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price it is already late except if you want to go for the alternative coin like ripple coin that are very cheap you can buy and keep like by this time next year you will see the result of the outcome.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

You have to have a broad knowledge, to be able to make these things known, one of them is to know how to read the graphs and take into account the trends that the btc has had and know the demand and the volume of the crypto and determine at what time is reversed.

• +1 1

The important thing is to buy cheap but this is difficult to determine since BTC is very volatile in price but something is certain and it is that in the long term the BTC is always increasing so it will always be a good investment.

• +3 1

On 1/24/2020 at 12:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

If you want to buy bitcoin then it is the best time because now days the price if bitcoin is very low and you can easily buy it everyone is buying bitcoin when it have low price and whenever it goes up you will sell it it give you profit I am not buying bitcoin because I have to withdraw my amount I need my amount for some of my work but I will buy it whenever it prices goes down it is really very beneficial.

I need Bitcoin at cheaper rates friend & I want to sell Bitcoin in higher rates after buying it at the cheaper rates. I make profits in this ways. Bitcoin price is high now so I wait for a few time. 

Yes I want the bitcoin in cheap price if I want too buy but in the process of sale very high so that I can eran huge money 

• Useful or interesting 1

No one need to buy things at expensive price, but if all bitcoin users will be buying bitcoin in a cheap price, thats means bitcoin price will only be decreased, so thats means mostly of people have to buy bitcoin in a cheap price in order for it to rise.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In the market when the prices low then the the bitcoin sell people thinks that it will also decrease and in the reaction the prices down word and when someone purchase and purchase then it's value up every one think that its value will increase and they invest then the prices upward. 

• +2 2

Yes I want it on low price moreover buying bitcoin at low price is the ultimate target of every crypto user, because he will like to invest for some time then at the end of the day he will sell and make profit. But on the other way round when the price is down people always get scared that is all over for bitcoin not knowing that in every coin the price never remain the same is either is high or low.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, this matter is related to the same person who works in trading. If he owns bitcoin, he definitely needs a high price in order to make more money. But if he wants to buy, he definitely wants Bitcoin to be cheaper than he can win from him. Thank you.

An important topic of discussion, Bitcoin has great importance if it is high, it has an important and large role in currency exchange, and if it is low it has a role as well

Definitely we want to buy it when its price is low and will sell it when the price increases to earn profit from it.But Currently we are receiving BTC payments also from Cryptotalk compaign so for sure we want to see high price of BTC to earn more income when we trade it into USD or other coins.Now a days BTC is at its highest price ever nearly 24k$.

• +3 1

I would say that the price of our bitcoin should go down a bit so that I can invest more in the currency of the bitcoin fraternity so that I can pick up when the bitcoin from here is completely out of my recipient and this is a big hope for my crypto currency.  You will know that.  When the price of a coin goes down we have to buy it and wait a while for the price of the coin to rise and sell it hold and that’s what everyone does.

ing at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

When you made the post, you could say that it was an ideal moment to buy, since the price was low. Well, in March it was even lower, but at those prices it was a good idea to buy because the price was far from ath and the halving was coming.
Now, it seems more complicated to know when to buy, but personally I would wait because the btc is at its historical maximum. Although the next year seems to be even better than 2020, so it would also be a good idea to buy.

• +1 1

If you want to buy Bitcoin it's better to acquired it in less expensive price. so that if the price will increase you can maximize your profit. There's no investors that wants to buy in expensive price if the item or asset that they want is not promising or potentially profitable. that's why dont buy if  the price was too expensive already in order to avoid losing of our capital.

a lot of people or investing in Bitcoin because the price is going up and up all the time that is why you can say that the price may ko even for then where it is now so we can still buy at the price which you can say is high

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? Yes of course I want Bitcoin first with cheap price to buy the maximum I can the I want to convert in the expensive price to sell all my Bitcoins, so with this option I will be rich!

• +5 1