What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses?

On 3/3/2020 at 4:41 AM, KindCoin said:

You have to  forget about tour kisses and think about how to gain. This will be recreational enough and help your thinking ability to gain. 

Not always using a single currency to provide many opportunities, as well as increasing the opportunity for profit and reducing the chance of loss. feeling extremely excited and people saving their belongings for a long time based on leverage to make up for losses or greed to get rich and not lose the train.

If you previously bought coins at a low price, and you see that after some time the price has dropped even lower again, then you need to wait a bit. I would not sell, but just waited. 

In this case where you buy a coin at a higher price and suddenly the price goes against your favour by dropping down causing you to make loses the best thing is to keep holding the coins for profits when the price rises back.

In this case where you buy a coin at a higher price and suddenly the price goes against your favour by dropping down causing you to make loses the best thing is to keep holding the coins for profits when the price rises back.

My friend, if you have extra money, keep those currencies and wait for the first opportunity to sell at a price more than the purchase price so that they are not lost and invest the extra money that you have in new and guaranteed currencies.

bitcoin declare in a minute one strategy purchase with glum and put up for sale with high-pitched charge and we poverty to be uncomplaining in trading wiht out enduring you will search out be unable to find in trading

On 3/30/2020 at 1:31 AM, halloweed said:

Maybe crying would help, but my losses are mostly from gambling and what i do is cut myself with a knife in my arm to remind myself that i should never gamble and then i would do it again and cut myself again only deep next time. creepy huh?? I know.

I hope this is not really true?? If it is, please seek help! Harming yourself will do no good, and it probably will not cure your gambling addiction anyway! All the best to you!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/17/2020 at 8:13 PM, Honny143 said:

crypto trading is not easy because how much we analysis all market are follows chart and do all preparation and start trading, some times we face loss, so in this situation we need positive mind set then we do next trade,and invest only we affordable because we want some money to another trade and always enable stop loss function.

agree you, You can not earn interest suppose you will buy any crypto coins when prices are high, because you can not sell them for any interest. You can trade when prices are high, and while prices are down toformerly buy as you can then suppress them until prices goes high again could you can sell them for guy.

hey bro..i recommend you to  stay away from new coins because you can not trust them the most coins you can make profits from them is (BTC,ETH,XRP,LTC) use just those coins to trade because they have a big value..

On 3/5/2020 at 7:32 PM, Gleen Maxwell said:

The business must be in reasonable quantities . Do not risk your capital unnecessarily and in large quantities, no matter how lucrative, it attracts you to trade unreasonable amounts in the way of guaranteed loss.

If the currencies we buy are lost they lose money so they don't incur bigger losses. Then buy another coin, with good potential. many of us can get rid of and also the lower decline to be able to never get even greater professional cut. And then get another gold coin, in turn equipped with very good ability.

3 minutes ago, ChilBran said:

To deal with trading losses, you have to forget about the losses and look for ways you can gain. Not to gain back the losses but to just gain. 

This is just true. I lost to say trading, I forgot about the losses and change my trading strategies to swing trading. I have gained it back. 

4 hours ago, Mishadima said:

For me the best strategy to use in order to avoid lose in the trading business is keeping emotions aside and also wait patiently for the price of the coins to rise again it at all it fell down a bit or better make use of other market

Emotions can not be kept aside, but someone should not have passion for a coin than the reason that it is a professional coin, all mind sets used for trading are all emotions that can not be negleted. 

4 hours ago, Mishadima said:

For me the best strategy to use in order to avoid lose in the trading business is keeping emotions aside and also wait patiently for the price of the coins to rise again it at all it fell down a bit or better make use of other market

Keeping emotion aside can not help, just trade without fear but confident. You can not be like robots because they have more money there. Have good emotions and donkey fear, be patient and not greedy while making decisions. 

What do you do if you find yourself in the situation I'm going to describe? Suppose you bought a coin and it caused big losses for you. So, certainly you think about recovery. You make your first attempt to retrieve your capital but you will lose again. You don't give up and try your second and third attempts too but with every try, you will lose more than the last one! Now my question is that, if such a vicious circle happens to you, do you still continue or stop cutting losses and accept failure? I will not try more than 3 times and after that I will stop recovering and return to normal trading process.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:27 PM, Hendy1 said:

These past few days, I have experienced losses in choosing coins, buying when the price of coins has risen, after which the coins have decreased in price, as a result I have experienced a slight loss for now, the question is whether I should sell my coins and choose new coins or keep my coins for the time being? waiting for your kind response.

I think that the best strategy that can be followed is the strategy of supply and demand in this matter. It is the strategy of the best and a lot of traders rely on it for trading.

Trading need to have patient. That means without patient you absolutely will lose. Choosing right time is so important in trading. Before trading in any coins in my opinion we need to have some knowledge about that. 

I think there is no such strategy and the fight against these losses is a set of experience. In itself, I will say you need to think carefully before buying a coin on the rise in price. I have repeatedly bought at the peak of the price in the hope that the price will continue to rise. A loss in trading is a normal phenomenon. As you gain experience, your losses will decrease.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:32 PM, Gleen Maxwell said:

The business must be in reasonable quantities . Do not risk your capital unnecessarily and in large quantities, no matter how lucrative, it attracts you to trade unreasonable amounts in the way of guaranteed loss.

It could also be that the decline is lower so that never specialization can make even bigger cuts. And then get another gold coin, in turn equipped with very good ability. Not always using a single currency to provide many opportunities, as well as increasing the opportunity for profit and reducing the chance of loss.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:24 AM, Deduci22 said:

the only way is to just take a break and have a rest after it come and try to make small profit so you will break your bad luck. and than try to make good profit.

It is best to sell a currency that has already been bought, but you are not referring to which coins you are holding now, if you hold outside bitcoin it is better to sell. to measure their performance and know their strengths and weaknesses, research and analyze them, work to maintain their strengths and try to overcome their weaknesses. This helps in handling lost transactions.

On 2/18/2020 at 2:22 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Experience is your best teacher but the best guide for trader is plan, how good your plan can be see from disciplines you have made on market. Before enter market you should have plan but if not cut loss ( sell ) is the best option. Start again new journey and make your last trading activity become experience, don't do the same mistake.

as some currencies dropped and died and some were affected by the cryptocurrency market changing, so they rebounded. If you are patient and willing to wait, it is better to hold it than to sell at a loss, re-invest using reserve money to buy other currencies.

4 minutes ago, juma1 said:

Dealing with this loses is only by accepting the fact that they are still part of us and they really do alot in a very nice way without any challenges at all times always regardless of what happens 

I'm worse when comes to dealing with loses, when I lose i try to recover by gambling, when i go back to gambling I recover but i become greedy and lose all.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Tomas2020 said:

Successful traders keep a log of all their trades, to measure their performance and know their strengths and weaknesses, study and analyze them, work to maintain their strengths and try to fix their weaknesses. This helps in dealing with losing trades.

It develops the process of self-trading rather than the result. No doubt, when exchanging, you may have chosen abusive currency. I think you should buy a new coin, but buy bitcoin, and it is better to sell one that has already been bought.

This depends on the currencies that you have purchased, are they strong currencies with a strong trading market, or are they new currencies and you may have died entirely, you must know this before you sell or buy any currency.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:21 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Failed deals are a label for something that is not called real. There are really only three types of results for any deal, and those results are not the profit, break even, or loss that you might have imagined. Rather, these three types of results pertain to any deal are: profit, learning and failure to learn.

Good analytics on the trading website and we can also get very useful information about cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap. You can think from now on, so you can recover your losses later.

8 hours ago, phizusiki said:

Good analytics on the trading website and we can also get very useful information about cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap. You can think from now on, so you can recover your losses later.

You have to accept some losing trades even if you cannot recover them quickly and open trades in the opposite direction. This is really not an attempt to avoid losses, but is the crystallization of the loss by changing your net position.

What is the next Coins that you bought, we cannot respond so randomly because each Coin has a different situation from the other, some Coins are good but they have suffered a slight decline and can rise higher before and some other Coins are bad and continue to fall and these must be disposed of .