Top 5 Android Apps For 2020 - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Top 5 Android Apps For 2020

1 hour ago, Jeet Narayan said:

There are several best apps on play store but I like coinmarketcap app, crypto viewer app, crypto world news, stormy app, and Crypto school app. These 5 apps, i like most.

In terms of checking the updates about in cryptocurrency, coinmarketcapa is the only one I always used so far now.

Sometimes I read at cointelegraph to find out what is happening now in bitcoin or cryptoicurrency in the market.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

There are indeed many application that we can find in playstore .because i already know how much i will earn from them not much anyway .

I think that most of these applications are a waste of time and effort because they pay cents for a great effort so I do not prefer to use these applications

There are lots of new apps in the Play Store every day, I don't use Bitcoin apps too much, maybe some of them may follow Crypto News or Prices .. Now it's not my favorite to earn apps, because I already know how much I will do them anyway.  Earn from them.

Unfortunately, I do not have any name for an application on the Play Store that pays the money because I know that even if it is present it will not give a lot of money, so that is not worth all the fatigue for it.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:35 PM, Imran jameel said:

I am also agrre with you. There are many andriod app are available in playstore who they claim that they pay us for our work and we can mine bitcoin ethereum litecoin and some other coin bit most of them did not pay. 

I'm tired 😴 of those scam playstore has to investigate those applications and remove it, as YouTube ban crypto channels is not good what YouTube did, I'm just given example. Thanks k you. 

Yes, there is a lot of android app that play store are introducing but I think those app is still not profitable even they pay their users because the free coins we may earn are just a small amount and needs a lot of time to earn the minimun amount for able to withdraw.

Try storm play app and fulldive browser, you can earn a lot from those two apps through your mobile and they all available in play store. They are trusted and used by many, so try them please.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I only got 1 app its called microwork. I do earn by doing picture taking of stuff they posted on the app. 

The app focuses on training AI. So for me I'm helping others to develop new things and making money in the same time. Its a clean interface no adds, if your lucky you can do surveys too. 

there are many applications available in play store these days Android apps are very popular with bitcoins and many peoples are using and downloading apps and by typing only they can earn money and know about the the currency of all around world with the help of crypto talk app like that many apps are on playstore but crypto talk is a very unique and good platform for working.

Yes my friend i am also agree with your point of view. There is no doubt that play store launch a new earning app every month but i have no idea about those apps because i don't tried ever before. But coinmarket app is also an earning app which is related to crypto.

In play store Everday released new apps however individually I didn't use that crypto apps particularly the cash-making app because of its simply waste of time and most of the are scammed.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:23 PM, rjroshan said:

My dear all members, these days android apps are very popular with bitcoin price increasing. Play store introducing thousand of brand new bitcoin earning app every month. These apps have good earning ways but a lot of them are not going to pay their members. However, there are hundreds of amazing android apps out there that paying and legit. So, my friends, do you have any opinion about this give here the best and top android apps currently available.

I use imtoken , trust wallet , coinomic , atomic and one of the best anf my favorite coinbase application all are good and very trusted 

I can distinguish only two really good (in my humble opinion, of course) android apps - wallets. They're Magnum wallet and exodus crypto wallet. 

I think the crypto earning apps are important for android. Mining and gaming apps that gives crypto is mainly important.  Storm play, electroneum etc apps are mainly important. 

Hello my dear friend. All the applications in the play store are best for reason. As all the applications are necessary according to our need. So we should appreciate all the applications that we can access. 

The best Android apps currently available! This is not a diamond-in-the-rough kind of list. You should be relatively familiar with all of these.

1Weather
Bouncer
Google Drive
Waze and Google Maps
Google Assistant

I hope this will help you.

if you are using a android phone first of all you have to find the app termux. of course everything is open source but cant load obn phone then you have to take apptodide. protect yourself with a app like norton etc. first take safety.  

With the app we can easily search in the play store. It's promising but not all is well. I do not see promising returns. I do not use the application to earn bitcoins.

There are a lot of apps in the world but the Android apps are on the top of list.But apps like games, cameras, snapchat, Facebook and whatsupp.

I have no such applications in mind except for the Brave browser which pays with its tokens for viewing ads and inviting referrals.

There is many application in play store who really pay her users to using her app for example i have Bitunivesre application it's a coins tracker and trading bot you can earn buy make a bot trading in some exchange that supported by the application and have his own coins

Yes, that's right, but most of these apps earn little from them when you work on them.  I advise you to stay away from mining applications as they are harmful to the mobile because they depend on the ability and specifications of the device

On 1/23/2020 at 7:23 PM, rjroshan said:

My dear all members, these days android apps are very popular with bitcoin price increasing. Play store introducing thousand of brand new bitcoin earning app every month. These apps have good earning ways but a lot of them are not going to pay their members. However, there are hundreds of amazing android apps out there that paying and legit. So, my friends, do you have any opinion about this give here the best and top android apps currently available.

I agree with you. However, you can't just enter the store and download any app says it pays you for using it. You should read users feedback and comments first. You should also have a look at the rate of the app. In the end, you decide whether it is telling truth or not.

I think you can find anything about what you are looking on Google Play Store, but sincerely not all application are good for you mobile phone, maybe you can download and install the application to check the Bitcoin price in real time. But using app to mine with your mobile phone is not good.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif