Top 5 Android Apps For 2020 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Top 5 Android Apps For 2020

My dear all members, these days android apps are very popular with bitcoin price increasing. Play store introducing thousand of brand new bitcoin earning app every month. These apps have good earning ways but a lot of them are not going to pay their members. However, there are hundreds of amazing android apps out there that paying and legit. So, my friends, do you have any opinion about this give here the best and top android apps currently available.

1 minute ago, Imran jameel said:

I am also agrre with you. There are many andriod app are available in playstore who they claim that they pay us for our work and we can mine bitcoin ethereum litecoin and some other coin bit most of them did not pay. 

I also agree with you but there are many other apps or also Available for free and they provide there services very well as well.and thery for most popular as well because of there work and that performance. 

There are many apps or available in appstore that or top in 2020 year app list and they or properly working.and they recognize with there special type of work as well and good for those people who love these apps .

• Useful or interesting 1

The last year i downloaded Atomic wallet, Magnum wallet, Waves wallet. All of them are great and amazing for everything.

That is my opinion, i don't use alot of wallet. 

There is a lot of new apps in play store everyday, I don't use bitcoin apps alot, maybe some of them to follow the crypto news or the prices, but earning apps are not my favorites, because I already know how much I will earn from them not much anyway 

For earnings you can use moocash because its real and paying from old.

but works and tasks are so hard.

downloading app help you to earn 

Some apps require a lot of referrals inorder ro earn. Apps are just good if you have a Youtube channel, but for an ordinary man like me, its really hard reaching their minimum payout. Thats my observation by the way.

crypto marketing is  a best place where people earn their money by sailing and purchasing shares in stock marketing.however many other website and apps or offers us that we come and buy and sell shares also.too many apps are available in app store that are top of 2020.

1 minute ago, irfan005 said:

crypto marketing is  a best place where people earn their money by sailing and purchasing shares in stock marketing.however many other website and apps or offers us that we come and buy and sell shares also.too many apps are available in app store that are top of 2020.

Your are right that so many apps are available in app store but they offring there services not for free .but some others are for free and easy to use many people .you should try that apps .

For me its not worth the time to use them I know some of them are paying but its very time consuming unless you have refferals but the app that pays bitcoins have so much ads that its annoying so I dont use them.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

7 hours ago, AhmadSuleiman said:

There is a share of new apps in playstore everyday, I don't practice bitcoin apps alot, perhaps more or less of them to track the crypto news or the prices, but i dont like earning apps, I don't trust them.

Yes you are right all the application that give us coins are a crap,, you wasting alot of time for nothing, i just Downloading the application that give more information about trading and prices of the market.. that is the best to be a professional...

• +1 1

There are many applications in the field of cryptocurrencies, some of them used to know the currency rates and the state of the market, but I do not use Bitcoin profit applications because its profit is few and not guaranteed.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, rjroshan said:

My dear all members, these days android apps are very popular with bitcoin price increasing. Play store introducing thousand of brand new bitcoin earning app every month. These apps have good earning ways but a lot of them are not going to pay their members. However, there are hundreds of amazing android apps out there that paying and legit. So, my friends, do you have any opinion about this give here the best and top android apps currently available.

I think most of them are a waste of time because they need a lot of effort and pay a few cents, so I don't prefer using these applications.

In play store Everday launched new apps but personally I didn't use that crypto apps especially the money-making app due to its just waste of time and most of the are scammed.

I have tried a lot of applications, but I did not pay any application before, I do not think that there is an application that pushes because everyone does not pay anything

You can add a new wallet. MyEtherWallet is called. A good wallet for storing ether, as well as on android and ios it. In General, it is better to use blockchain, the most convenient on Android.

top 5 apps the best for crypto currency earning in 2020.

1.Storm Play. This app is available for both Android and iOS as well. ...

2.Sweatcoin. ...

3.Free Bitcoin. ...

4.Blockchain Game. ...

5.Alien Run. ...

6.Abundance. ...

7.Cloud Bitcoin Miner

I have worked any more than a 25 apps in the recent past but could not earn a penny out of these apps. Most of the apps are used for advertising purposes. 

thank you very much. I am also using Android and I find Coinmarketcap is really cool, and I find it worth using. I recommend you use it

On 1/23/2020 at 7:23 PM, rjroshan said:

Alot off apps  make you earn bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies but it never pay to you . The only way to know if this app is pay to you or no is try . And I think if you try all app that you find you will waist your time.