Bitcoin And Terrorist - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Bitcoin And Terrorist

On 1/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

I don't think that terrorists use bitcoin, its big lie, because the need banks to get there selling moneys, how can they sell there bitcoin, they need some one or some organisation to buy there bitcoins so its not real, i don't trust this things.

Bitcoin had been used for so many purposes and also so many reasons which might be bad or good even for the Isis which is not for a good purpose and it was taken advantage because of the type of blockchain.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:16 AM, germanking2 said:

I think its use was not only after the increase in the value of bitcoin. All these groups that act outside the law are always in search of new technologies to finance, execute and promote themselves. Social networks have also been a useful tool for them both to attract new members and to publish their actions. This is a difficult situation to control at the moment, and perhaps that is one of the reasons why the congress of the United States presented a bill that aims to regulate virtual assets, which include cryptocurrencies.

Well, that's a disadvantage of cryptocurrency. Anyone can use it and you can't identify who will be the user who will have the transaction. Terrorist uses crypto as an advantage for them to use on their bad things they will do. That's the reason why many authorities are not accepting and have a fear to cryptocurrency. They just think the bad side of crypto other than seeing the  good side of it.

2 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Bitcoin had been used for so many purposes and also so many reasons which might be bad or good even for the Isis which is not for a good purpose and it was taken advantage because of the type of blockchain.

This is the one of the reason why many countries didn't accept cryptocurrency, they are afraid to it by using in transactions in black market and also to laundering some terrorists.

19 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This is the one of the reason why many countries didn't accept cryptocurrency, they are afraid to it by using in transactions in black market and also to laundering some terrorists.

Does Bitcoin has a black market? I was not thinking straight. I know that the country that didn't make it illegal has the right to buy it from the market from any where.

On 5/15/2020 at 1:14 PM, Hatred said:

Well, that's a disadvantage of cryptocurrency. Anyone can use it and you can't identify who will be the user who will have the transaction. Terrorist uses crypto as an advantage for them to use on their bad things they will do. That's the reason why many authorities are not accepting and have a fear to cryptocurrency. They just think the bad side of crypto other than seeing the  good side of it.

In my opinion if terrorists use cryptocurrencies to fund their operations then probably they should rethink their approach. There are some privacy coins that can hide tracks and allow anonymous transactions, still most cryptocurrencies arent. I highly doubt that Monero is totally unonymous as well. I'm not a programmer and can't read a code, but when reading that the Interpol chief states that Monero is hard to track, then you must know that even Monero is not this secure. 

5 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Does Bitcoin has a black market? I was not thinking straight. I know that the country that didn't make it illegal has the right to buy it from the market from any where.

It will be possible for bitcoin to have a Black market, but not known by everyone. Only those terrorist that's re engaging in such acts will be using the black market. So we don't need to be surprised if they said it

Terrorists always existed - long long ago before cryptocurrency come into existence and they always had ways to finance their structure pretty well. I don't know why everyone is pointing at Bitcoin for being good for terrorist while it isn't - it's completely traceable so if government wants to trace a transaction they can relatively easily do it. What governments can't track is a bag of fiat and that is why criminals have always liked cash. 

There could be an issue with the anonymity cryptos like Monero and Zcash but hey how many things in our world are invented for good but can be used for bad things and we can't ban them because we see their everyday benefits. 

You may be right, but I think that it is unlikely that criminals will use such an expensive currency, since the security services will sooner or later learn to track bitcoin. 

17 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

You may be right, but I think that it is unlikely that criminals will use such an expensive currency, since the security services will sooner or later learn to track bitcoin. 

If something is going to make them safe, they don't bother about the sacrifices all they want is not to be caught so they can use that currency to do whatever they like.

6 hours ago, Lover840 said:

If something is going to make them safe, they don't bother about the sacrifices all they want is not to be caught so they can use that currency to do whatever they like.

The fact still remain that terrorists use fiat than cryptocurrencies for their terrorism. SEC even said that cryptocurrencies are not used like that for terrorism the way people think. Before cryptocurrencies are terrorism.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:57 PM, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

terrorists always existed and will always exist and do crimes  , maybe you are right about that bitcoin made it easier for them to do crimes but even if bitcoin falls there will be another wayto use 

Currently bitcoin is vulnerable to be used in all kinds of bad activities such as terrorism or in dark web due to it's privacy but I think in future there will be measures implemented to eliminate this by adding up some security features to it's privacy that will easily spot out such activities causing them to vanish.

18 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

The fact still remain that terrorists use fiat than cryptocurrencies for their terrorism. SEC even said that cryptocurrencies are not used like that for terrorism the way people think. Before cryptocurrencies are terrorism.

Yes because fiat was the major coin before but of low that crypto was existing. It has occupied the space of fiat. From what I can observe crypto is mostly use even in the black market.

4 hours ago, Imran01234 said:

Since crypto is not traceable it can be used for transactions quite well, and we can do something about this in reality. The reality is that cryptocurrency has a good and bad effect on someone's life. 

Cryptocurrencies and their transactions are traceable, hackers are although the people at work. Also custodian exchanges and wallets makes it more easy to be tracked or traced. 

Terrorist groups and many people outside the subject have been using cryptocurrencies for a long time and the reason for using these currencies is the difficulty to track them and the speed of their transactions. We have used bitcoin currency to finance terrorism in many countries of the world.

11 hours ago, King98 said:

Terrorism did not present itself with bitcoin, but it was in the past and yet terrorism can also be financed in dollars and fiat currency and say that bitcoin is used to finance terrorism and I think governments do this to discredit bitcoin Using national reasoning

Over 90% of terrorism are financed with normal fiat not bitcoin and not cryptocurrencies in general. People just do not trust cryptocurrencies because of anonymity but not used like fiats in terrorism. 

This is not only related to cryptocurrencies because if there was no Bitcoin they would use other methods and currencies to conduct these illegal trades so I do not find that Bitcoin is related to bad things that happen around the world perhaps the confidentiality of cryptocurrencies is a catalyst for anonymity only

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is totally a new thing for me. I didn't know that really the terrorist group could also control and store cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is very high in price. How can they find some bitcoins to do their expensive stuffs! I have also seen in movies using weapons or tanks with bitcoins in deep web. But it is for real!I cannot imagine that actually. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, and thats why many crypto currencies projects are now using KYC verification so that they can have real details for anyone that will join their project. They do that so that they can detect scammers and legit members.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well you should know that Bitcoin shouldn't be blame for this. Terrorists use weapons meaning weapons making should be stopped which is wrong. Terrorism was there before btc came so we can't blame btc for the problem.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

23 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

We really don't know whether terrorists really use bitcoin or not. many say there really is, but until now never again see news related to bitcoin and terrorists.

It was even stated by the SEC that cryptocurrencies are not used in money laundering and terrorism financing. Even, if used, it is not yet traceable. 

I think it is very bad for Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency to be used in criminal and illegal acts, and this negatively affects the field of crypto, but any field in this life has its pros and cons and there are people who always abuse and the government should pursue these people

Sake provided by the Bitcoin system
considerable anonymity, cybercriminals ransomware, tax evasion, underground
help them engage in various illegal activities such as market and money laundering
is happening.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...