BTG Future - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Muneeb

BTG Future

Can i buy BTG coin now and save it to 2022 is there any future of this coin and it can be good oprtion for buying in crypto. I hope it will go so much up and touch 10,000$ in 2 years. Is that possible?

You can take that chance but keep in notice that BTG start price and the current price is also an indication of that there is a possibility that this coin will be in more low price in future or may be removed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I dont think that the BTG price will increase. I didnt follow the further development of BTG after it was forked, but the price shows the truth. Alltime high is about $450 and dont think you will get a higher price.

I think your hopes are a bit high for Bitcoin Gold. With an all time high on $539,72 unmatched since October 2017, I personally don't think it reaches 10,000 in the next two years.

On 07.10.2019 at 07:38, Muneeb said:

Can i buy BTG coin now and save it to 2022 is there any future of this coin and it can be good oprtion for buying in crypto. I hope it will go so much up and touch 10,000$ in 2 years. Is that possible?

I think in trading everything is posible and nobody knows what will raise up and what will fail. In my opinion BTG is just a useless fork and it has a cost only because it's based on BTC, so new investors will interract with directly with BTC 

On 10/7/2019 at 1:17 PM, Khan said:

You can take that chance but keep in notice that BTG start price and the current price is also an indication of that there is a possibility that this coin will be in more low price in future or may be removed.

I know that when bull run happened during 2017 BTG umped its price at 1500$ I think, and before its launch they they had full of hyped and more, were some of it they said it will become a threat for bitcoin but looks at the price now between BTG and Bitcoin.

There are so many great coins to invest your money. Why someone choose BTG for an investment? I hold BTG since it was forked and will sell as soon the price is up.

On 10/7/2019 at 12:38 PM, Muneeb said:

Well that's your choice, if you really has a strong faith to that coin which is BTG you can do it. But I doubt that 2 years from now BTG will reach 10, 000$, unless you have a proof of evidences link that will be happen. 

if you want a coin to go that high then you should look up for their project and goals along with whitepaper and then see if it will last 2 more years in crypto without dying out.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:05 PM, cryptokram said:

I know that when bull run happened during 2017 BTG umped its price at 1500$ I think, and before its launch they they had full of hyped and more, were some of it they said it will become a threat for bitcoin but looks at the price now between BTG and Bitcoin.

That's the reason that I will recommend to every newbie that don't BTG as they are dumping the BTG coin and making people foll and loot their investment.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Khan said:

That's the reason that I will recommend to every newbie that don't BTG as they are dumping the BTG coin and making people foll and loot their investment.

Yeah, but I think, those style are doing all coins here in cryptocurrency. Without hype they cannot get a high market volume to their coins, whether small or big exchange platform. 

Bitcoin gold is not doing so well on the market it is among the lease bitcoin forks, these might improve in the future bitcoin gold still have an active community and a little good trade volume, all is not lost in btg yet, you can hold and things will get better.

14 hours ago, flomopeter said:

Bitcoin gold is not doing so well on the market it is among the lease bitcoin forks, these might improve in the future bitcoin gold still have an active community and a little good trade volume, all is not lost in btg yet, you can hold and things will get better.

I actually agreed to your answered,  instead of BTG I think it is much better to invest on BCH, or Litecoin at least with these two there are more realistic that it can give you earnings. And their volume too was also both good compare to BTG.

Btg is not such a popular coin right now and I don't think the price will ever grow as high as $10.000. Maybe it can reach $1000 just because it is related to the original bitcoin but that's all 

On 11/3/2019 at 8:45 AM, james said:

i dont see any good in btg. even i dont recommend to buy btg it dumped very much in recent months from the all time high sequencely. high probability to dump more

yeeppp, what you say is true.
It is not recommended to buy BTG then save for a long time, this is very risky.
This coin has made a very deep decline in the past year, many people are not sure if prices can return at high prices.

5 hours ago, sotole said:

Why is it so risky to hold BTG for a long time man?
I don't feel it's risky, BTG has the same supply as BTC, only 21 million, then the price of only $ 8.4 is very cheap when compared to the price of bitcoin which has the same total supply.
what do you think if you look at the factors of low prices and total supply ??

yapp, i know about the specifications in BTG man.
This total coin supply and cheap BTG price does not guarantee to have a good future, you can find many examples on the coinmarketcap site.
where the coin has very little supply of only 23K but the price is only 1500 satoshi.
try to go to that site then look for CBC.

Actually it has been a long time since I heard from this coin, right now I don't know even his price, but i for me I don't think that is a good future for this coin, maybe buy a little quantity from it and hold it in case, but don't count on it 

I prefer to hold btg. first time the btc price was very low  but now the price is near about 7000 usd. so I wish btg price will pump like btc and will hit at least 1000 usd very soon.

BTG coin is a good coin and its future is so much bright and good and i hope we make good profit through this coin. Crypto market is the best and great market in the world and i hope BTG will make a great profit in future becaus eit is the Bitcoin second or third coins which is more profitable like BCH.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 26.11.2019 at 00:55, khan22 said:

BTG coin is a good coin and its future is so much bright and good and i hope we make good profit through this coin. Crypto market is the best and great market in the world and i hope BTG will make a great profit in future becaus eit is the Bitcoin second or third coins which is more profitable like BCH.

I am not at all thinking as you say it, BTG for me does not have a bright future. see today the price dropped very fast, maybe the impact of bitcoin prices also fell very deeply. this is very sad to make pessimists in the future of altcoin ..

17 hours ago, ajizz said:

I am not at all thinking as you say it, BTG for me does not have a bright future. see today the price dropped very fast, maybe the impact of bitcoin prices also fell very deeply. this is very sad to make pessimists in the future of altcoin ..

You are right bro but all the crypto market still going down and this is business if the market will go just buy than everyone can get profit in it but this is not possible because crypto is a huge business and in this business up and down is the normal thing. BTG will touch the 950$ high and i hope this time it will go more high or may be you are right it will come down more lets see.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a bitcoin fork, BTG is yet to prove a lot of things. I am sure about Bitcoin gold's future. But if it has any potential to grow then now is the time to buy Bitcoin Gold because the price is quite low.

BTG reaching $10,000 in 2 years? I think no, maybe in 5 years I think. Are you willing to hold BTG in 5 years if so, then start buying now and hold. BTG is good for long term investment.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I highly doubt this coin will have a good future. There's a lot of better coins at the market, so BTG sounds to me like a "Failed bitcoin clone". =/