Is it against the rule if you use VPn? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jyz2009

Is it against the rule if you use VPn?

As far as I know, VPN changes the IP address. Now I have a doubt, if the forum prefers the device IP address or Network IP address for checking if the user is using multiple accounts or so. So no idea about it.

If you use vpn and anyone already make a account by using ip that you used.

I don't think so, because this forum does not limit our connection to access.

Vpn is illegal in some countries who do not provide free video calls across other countries or locally. With about the forum, it is not stated that vpn is prohibited instead using multiple accounts can cause you to be ban. We do not confuse the difference of the two.

Yes, of course, the reason for this is because using VPN and using multiple accounts is the same thing. If you use VPN, it will become another IP address so you will not be able to comments or topic from your account from another IP address.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:28 PM, Jyz2009 said:

I am just wondering if using Vpn while posting in cryptotalk is against the rule? Sometimes  i have to use vpn just to make my net faster or just simply make my data consumption lesser. Thanks in advance.

I am mentioning there some points that will help every members who joined just newly there is a rule in this site you cannot use different IP address for the same account moderators checking your profiles if they found that you are using different IP address then they will ban you.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, Jyz2009 said:

I am just wondering if using Vpn while posting in cryptotalk is against the rule? Sometimes  i have to use vpn just to make my net faster or just simply make my data consumption lesser. Thanks in advance.

Yes thats against the rules and we not have to use vpn because we already doing work on one ip address and if we use vpn then our ip will change and may be they banned our account.

Don't use VPN to access forum, using VPN is generating new ip address for you, if you acesss a forum using VPN and the IP it generate to you someone has already use it before your account will be banned. 

I think yes because vpn can change your IP and if your IP is changed, you can now create multiple accounts in this forum. There is no rule about vpn but i think vpn will make a mess in this forum if admins let them to used it.

Till now I have not use VPN. But when you logged in your account with another hotspot then you are to be verified once more. It is very risky work if you do some wrong step then your account is banned.

Using Vpn is hiding your actual Ip Address and location. The moderator will notice that you change your Ip Address and location which is equivalent to multiple account and is prohibited in this flatform and end up in banning your account.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:58 PM, Jyz2009 said:

Hey, I am new but I know the rules that you can not use vpn for faster post and comment. So please don't use vpn otherwise your account will get banned shortly.

No problem for using VPN, the problem is if the ip address you end up with for using vpn has a crypto talk account registered. That will count as multiple account and that will be the reason for you to get banned.

You might get warning points or even get banned if you use Vpns because the admins might think that you are using two accounts so I would advise you to avoid vpns.

Sorry, I don't know the answer to this. If you can, let me know. And what is done with VPN but I do not know well. And I use a cryptocurrency account just by working with my set email thank you. And if anybody knows the answer to this question I request old members

take from me all websites earning or not earnings against VPNs and you will ge banned so don't use it to avoid problems.

Using VPN will change your IP address and make it look like you use multiple accounts and the. You get banned, tho VPN helps enhance network speed buy it is not supported here.

The main problem with VPN is that it changes your IP address and the system might detect it as multiple account and when that happens you get banned 

Using VPN is not cheating. Sometimes people use VPN for internet speed and other things. So, as long as you don't cheat in this forum. Then it is legitimate to do.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, Jyz2009 said:

I think using VPN makes your IP address changed based on what IP address does your VPN have. If you want to use that, you have to use that from the first time you browse this site until the end. This will prevent multiple account detection. 

Admin didn't clearly mentioned about this in the forum rules. But it's risky to use a vpn while using Cryptotalk. Because, when you use a vpn then there is a new IP address saved in your Cryptotalk account. If there are another account in your vpn IP then you may got banned.

I think that's another way to used some multiple accounts because it change your IP Address in given point of time. Just used your original IP and avoid using this kind of network to avoid banned accounts.

Via VPN is not secured, you description in sequence might be hacked, but regularly paying programs achieve not funding treatment of VPN, consequently get around vpn and benefit from your story with your authentic network. It will be further reliable. 

Using VPN is not a good option you can use your slow internet connection its better than banning account.

Now it's on yoy slow internet connection or ban account?

On 1/24/2020 at 11:10 AM, yupi84goro said:

In my opinion it is no problem using VPN to access this forum, if it is used to overcome our internet connection in order to make faster. But it would be a problem to use VPN to create multiple accounts. If found out will be banned.

I'm also on it as long as your choice of IP is not being used by other account you are safe using it, VPN is very important to protect your data and to speed up your internet some sites are not accessible if you use with your own IP.

• Useful or interesting 1