2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion

Please tell me about 2 or 3 coins that have a great future.
Excluding the most basic cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge, etc.)

• Useful or interesting 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Hi BlockBob thanks for your question!If your just looking to earn a bit of quick fiat currency there are many options online right now for you to do so, you can just list your accomodation option on AirBnB or Booking.com. Either option is safe, simple and .... boring.TOURIVA is like a worldsized game of Monopoly where the goal is to build your very own TOURIVA hotel using the deflationary effect of crypto to your advantage such that hospitality services you offer early gain you far more tokens than you're likely to get later in the game for the same amount of effort.Do you remember the 10,000 BTC pizza?Offering a bed to sleep on the TOURIVA network is the equivalent of connecting an ASIC. Why would you spend hundreds of dollars buying ASIC hardware when you can just put those dollars in a bank or buy some stocks with them? The answer is because you expect to make a much larger return on your investment than you can on other options.Later on in the development of the system I hope to obtain a ...

There are many currencies with huge potential and I think that in any currency in the Top 50 coinmarketcap, you can invest without problems. Among the currencies that I consider with great potential are ETH, Onthology, Monero and Cardano.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:59 PM, MyThoughts said:

As per my opinion EOS, NEO should have good future other side Ripple start a new direction in Bank sectors Try to get some mentioned cryptocurrencey . 

Thanks 

Regards

Holochain, next gen blockchain, cheap mining , and same secure fast transactions

TRX, BTT , WINK - all projects under Justin Sun ,they are bound to pump, especially TRX with already a working platform, strong community, and more Dapp users than ETH ! Vitalik is so salty you wouldnt believe it lol

On 10/7/2019 at 11:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Nem, Pundix, and Vet, these are very god to hold in a long term, particularly in Pundix(NXPS) so far if you buy this alts at the coinbene once you have a balance to their platform you pundix will minting every month, and it will be compounding if you didn't sell and just store it there only.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Neo and Qtum seem to be doing quite well in the last two days. I've bought Qtum, but the exchange I like doesn't support Neo, so I will pass that up for now. I might buy some in the future.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

DGB is my number 1 pick to increase dramatically as we go forward. I like the prospects of Cardano. One lesser known I've been trading and watching is Hashgraph (HBAR) Good project that could turn out really great and it's quite cheap.

I would choose xrp, stellar and dogecoin,. Cheap price and still have potential price grow up and higher

If you don't want to buy the most common cryptocurrencies, I suggest you to take a look at Own (CHX). Own is developing tokenized investment technology. Its products and services run on a native blockchain that is designed for STOs. My favourite is Pirate (ARRR). Pirate aims to combine the best of Zcash (ZEC) and Monero (XMR) and is secured by Komodo’s (KMD) Delayed-Proof-of-Work (dPoW).

19 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Nem, Pundix, and Vet, these are very god to hold in a long term, particularly in Pundix(NXPS) so far if you buy this alts at the coinbene once you have a balance to their platform you pundix will minting every month, and it will be compounding if you didn't sell and just store it there only.

Thank you very much for the answer.
I'm already know about NEM, but just now met two others.
I liked the VeChain (VET) project more...

9 minutes ago, MyThoughts said:

Thank you very much for the answer.
I'm already know about NEM, but just now met two others.
I liked the VeChain (VET) project more...

You are very welcome, in fact, there are still lot of good alts still have a good future, you can look look around and explore it in different platform aside from coinmarkecap, like Eos, Neo, Kcs and Bnb, always make a research in the coin you want to discover it more. 

In my opinoin is TRON & EOS. If we just look at the profit with staking without seeing the progress of their blockchain i can't agree for that. It just my opinion.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

I think coins like TRX or BNB Coin have good prospects in the future. BNB Coin has shown good performance this year and I think the price of BNB Coin can break through $ 50 by the end of the year

19 minutes ago, jcarlo said:

I think coins like TRX or BNB Coin have good prospects in the future. BNB Coin has shown good performance this year and I think the price of BNB Coin can break through $ 50 by the end of the year

TRX yes, BNB i don't think so.
What can be promising in the coin whose exchange takes first place in the world rating, if I'm not mistaken?
Stability? 
Yes.
Future?
It's already in their hands...

1 minute ago, MyThoughts said:

TRX yes, BNB i don't think so.
What can be promising in the coin whose exchange takes first place in the world rating, if I'm not mistaken?
Stability? 
Yes.
Future?
It's already in their hands...

BNB is good because they are burning a lot of it every few months so it will have a fewer supply each time and it can keep the price high and even move it higher

also when they want to sell an IEO you need to buy that IEO with BNB so every IEO in binance will create a pump for BNB

because of that I think BNB is good, at least for the short term

1 minute ago, Mohs3n71 said:

BNB is good because they are burning a lot of it every few months so it will have a fewer supply each time and it can keep the price high and even move it higher

also when they want to sell an IEO you need to buy that IEO with BNB so every IEO in binance will create a pump for BNB

because of that I think BNB is good, at least for the short term

In truth, I have not delved into all these details, but thanks anyway for the advice.
It will be necessary someday to study this issue in more detail.
Good luck in trading!

On 10/8/2019 at 10:38 PM, fauzan123 said:

three coins that have a good future are litcoin binance coin and EOS  These three coins have their respective platforms and large volumes in each market making it possible could profit

wouldn't be so keen on BNB dor the future because its value depends on binance reputations and as I've seen lately binance been accused of lying ahout fees with several projects even tho it had this no fee policy now they ask for 300k for listing. Litecoin fell from my portdolio when chalie lee sold at the top and dumped on all of us. Eos is a good project tho.

Many altcoin in cryptocurrency market.i think some of them has better future beacause of their recent market performance.such as zac,Dash is one of them       

Three potential coins that I can recommend for you are OKB, IOTA, and BNB. You can learn about these 3 coins on their site

On 10/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

I love to choose  XRP, klaytn and TRX. XRP and TRX still make some partnership with some companies, so i think its price will rise in the near future. Klaytn still developing their project. I see some potential in this coins. I think it will be good  if i choose those coin for my investment.