2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion

Few projects which are in progress but currency they are not in good price investors can take good advantage of these as in very long run they have very good future are still available first of all is XRP TRX NEO EOS and BNB these can give very good profit to investors as these are very good and price is also very affordable so for me these are good to go.

I believe EOS, LTC and XPR can make good choices. But before investing, you should analyze your market trends in depth. This way you can make the right decision. Thank you

For the long run I can only think of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero. I don't see any other coin being better in it's sector right now so I'm only trusting these three. Although I'm always suggesting to be patient and don't rush to buy, but better wait for a nice low entry point to buy. When prices drop you can lose 50%-80% of the value of your investment in months. Also you might get so frustrated and exit the market at it's lowest point. These things you need to avoid. Be patient, don't buy after a parabolic rise, but wait for a really good chance to buy, and then sell when you see too much euphoria without any actual new money entering.

1.BTC

2.BCH

3.ETH

I think these three are great coins to invest in because they have higher value in us dollars. and there are a lot of sites that gives these for free, just for example these site, just by posting you earn free bitcoin. Thanks and Have a nice day!

Not only 3 are 4 coins not valuable in the crypto market, there are 50 coins good and have potential to give passive income, I think in crypto market so many coins Price's high compares to bitcoin, so don't judges only 2 are 3 coins, because every coin have their own project and her own identity, and very profitable in crypto market

My dear brother, the cryptocurrency is a lot, and every day its price changes, so it is difficult to foresee a future for it, but I hear that the highest bitcoin currency

1 hour ago, neydissoft said:

Excluding those coins i accept XRP, BAT and BNB contains a extraordinary future. In my conclusion those three coins are exceptionally promising coin. XRP

What about YO coin of yobit, yobit themselves predicted yo future price on twitter.

Bitcoin always comes first and for the second choice I will either buy DGD or ethereum, you should only buy the coins you believe in so you can hold it more patiently.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Please tell me about 2 or 3 coins that have a great future.
Excluding the most basic cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge, etc.)

Yes you say right BTC, LTC, ETH coin have a great future but I don't see any future of doge coin because doge coin price not even 1 cent in the market. But 3 coin have a great future.

You mentioned right coin dear because you mentioned top ranked coin like ETH, LTC, BTC but I want to add one and those name is BNB coin because this coin have a great chance to give huge profit in this future.

Apart from Litecoin(I'm excluding it since it's pretty well-known) my choice would always be Stellar, ICON, Chainlink - they all are great projects and would be needed more and more in the crypto world in future.

i dont know what you mean about future if you mean for next few weeks i would suggest you eos,ltc,eth,xrp but if you mean for long time holding i think btc ,bch and eth are good choices for you.

In my opinion, there are three coded currencies that have a great opportunity to dominate the market and have a great power! These currencies are ETH, LTC,ETC

There are a lot of profitable coins but this are my chosen one.. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, ETC, BCH, XRP and Waves. If you have trading knowledge then you can earn a lot of profit from those coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It will more precisely turn for ethereum and swells, they are the makings to contribute in it It will more precisely turn for ethereum and swells, they are the makings to contribute in it

If bitcoin is excluded from choosing I will buy ethereum, DGD and Qtum, and my reason is that I did my research on these coins and they seem to be of quality.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:28 AM, Rakibhassanjoybd said:

I will propose solely one altcoin, which will supply you correct earnings only if you have a huge amount of money for investment. Coins are bitcoin money, which in most cases will increase as the market price of bitcoins increases, but for these investments you need to have massive capital, if no longer your turnover is not so big.

For mew investing on one coin, has never been my way, because it causes miss outs, i just hold whatever i see potential.

where the goal is to build your very own TOURIVA hotel using the deflationary effect of crypto to your advantage such that hospitality services you offer early gain you far more tokens than you're likely to get later in the game for the same amount of effort.Do you 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:06 PM, Victor Lopez said:

no doubt YODA will have a great future as well as her sister YO, I hope in a few years it will have a very good value

This coin is only a airdrop from yobit exchange and has no real value, project or team on the ground. I do not advise anyone to invest in it and everyone is free.

2 minutes ago, barlaicon said:

TRX, BTT , WINK - all ventures beneath Justin Sun ,they are bound to pump, particularly TRX with as of now a working stage, solid community, and more Dapp clients than ETH ! Vitalik is so salty you wouldnt accept it lol

I was just checking TRX on walletinvestor. Based on technical analysis they think it is a bad long term investment, so I hope you are right.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Among the coins that have a great future, I highlight BTC, ETH, NEO. Excellent development teams, solid development potential and all the prerequisites for further growth.

Among the coins that have a great future, I highlight BTC, ETH, NEO. Excellent development teams, solid development potential and all the prerequisites for further growth.

near are numerous currencies with massive ability and I sense that in any currency in the highest 50 coinmarketcap, you container invest without problems. amid the currencies that I contemplate with utter budding are ETH, Onthology, Monero and Cardano

BTC And eth was of course have good future, Bitcoin with upcoming halving and ETH With upcoming PoS update, There also another recommendation like NRG, XRP, BNB, etc.

For me doge coin will surprise all the world one day in coming years . lite coin  ETH bitcoin cash and many a other are established now and have great future ahead