2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion

My list will be:

1.BTC

2.ETH

3.LTC

i believe these are the three coins have bright future ahead and traders like me really Trust these coin. I think these coins are really really popular so, I don’t need to specify the reason behind it.              

On 10/7/2019 at 11:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Please tell me about 2 or 3 coins that have a great future.
Excluding the most basic cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge, etc.)

Brave's browser BAT token, MKR, and DASH. These coins and token has a growing popularity. 

Binance Coin is a coin that was born with the exchange and it has been a success. Second is KCS from the exchange of kucoin and the last is NANO

On 10/7/2019 at 8:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Yes these coins have a great future in the crypto market but some coins you are not mention like EOS, XVG, TRX, XRP these are also the best coins which make you a billionaire and now these coins value are so much low and this is the time to buy the coins in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum have a great future, but if these excluding that I mentioned.. I guess Binance coin, Neo and Vite are the potential altcoin for me. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Jackmil said:

Bitcoin, ethereum and ripple I think those three coins have potential. I believe in the future of the three coins. You can try to invest in that coin.

Those 3 coins you mentioned are already too high in price even tho the year 2020 will be good for bit coin price but I would rather go with a coin that is out of top 100 and make investment there and expect better returns

You already name the coins that can have a great future. But you can search for the other coin, especially for the new coin. But be careful if you choose the new coins because that coin doesn't have a history in the past so it will be hard for us to know how good their movements in the market. Maybe you can take a look at every coin that many members suggest so you can get more than 3 coins to buy right now. But always analyze before you buy, so you don't buy the wrong coin so you will have a chance to make a profit later.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

in my opinion BAT tokens , XRP , Cardano , and TRX the reason for choosing because they have the support of a large community and also their selling points are also quite stable and this is very potential to rise in the future.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

I think I will go for YO, AIR, and SEX. As I observe the movement of their price in yobit that net they don't fall much. But instead they are developing and increasing in price. Thou AIR and SEX have higher value when they are released. They have recovered their value and I think they can be very profitable on the future. As they where backed up by the Yobit trading platform.

My own picks of coins that have great future are;

1. Bitcoin (the father of all cryptocurrenies)

2. Ethereum (which I call the mother of all cryptocurrencies)

3. Waves

4. Binance coin

5. Litecoin.

These are my pick.

On 12/8/2019 at 6:52 AM, Achiba said:

In my opinoin is TRON & EOS. If we just look at the profit with staking without seeing the progress of their blockchain i can't agree for that. It just my opinion.

Tron and EOS will have their chance to increases in the future, but that coin needs to be patient for a while since bitcoin is not moving to a higher price. But soon, after bitcoin can reach the higher price and stable at that range, I think the chance for the altcoin to increase will be wide open, and who knows, in that time will trigger for the bull run to comes and make a big profit for us. We still don't know which is the potential coins that can increase in the future because all coins can have the same opportunity to grow.

My favorite cryptocurrency is Lite Coin ,Etherum ,Xrp, and BitCoin Cash,I expect these coins to go up the market in the future, And one time it will become very popular, It is expected that cryptocurrencies will spread to different countries at one time. Thank you

You can buy xrp or lite coin or btc it is my opinion you analyz market deeply make your decisen my opnion lite coin

Also in the same opinion as the coins in the top 10 tran coinmarketcap will be the coming coins will be the trend, but standing still is btc and eth.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:31 PM, Riyadmozu said:

Many altcoin in cryptocurrency market.i think some of them has better future beacause of their recent market performance.such as zac,Dash is one of them       

Dash coin is a good coin but i think if we buy XVG, TRX, LTC and ETH coins these are the good coins and these coins will give us good profit in future because these coins future is so much bright and good and i hope these coins will cross their last time price high and make a new high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Link. RLC  Enjin my grey horse is POWR .There is possible to find few more but in fact very few

Only one thing is good entry price. ZRX can do well also

in my opinion, litecoin. ethereum specially ripple has the future. however anytime can come a coin or token with good feature that can adapt to user and can attract to invest on it such as bitcoin did. because people always look for facilities and advantage of using coins and money from cross border payment solution and specially unique ideas

i see a potential, in XRP, buy litecoin and ETHER have been quite for way too long, next year could be their season.

Tezos - XTZ - Security tokens a new market with huge capital
Ethereum - Compared to BTC, however, it has some use and may be very needed one day.
Vechain - very good crypto at which the price is currently moving slowly so you can accumulate. I know one of these cryptos will always be or eventually in top 5

I believe bitcoin, ETH ,Ltc , NEO these coin are very potential. This Coin project and team member is very potential and they are very active and serious his project and his commitment. This reason I like/love these coin . This reason people invest increase day by day this platform. 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

I think there is too much potential in Ripple Coin Apart from this, the litecoin also has good potential i like to buy tron coin and hold for long time I think these coin gave us good profit in the future.I only do long term trading and I would like to hold them for long term only 

Okay if I had to exclude the big ones, I would pick Tezos for one, which I think is a pretty good project and it's a coin you can earn income with.

Neo would be on the list for much the same reason, and it's even easier to earn income with it.  It's going for under $9 at the moment, which I consider a bargain.

Dash would be #3.  It's being adopted as a form of money in quite a few countries and has a strong development team and a huge community.

3 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Okay if I had to exclude the big ones, I would pick Tezos for one, which I think is a pretty good project and it's a coin you can earn income with.

Neo would be on the list for much the same reason, and it's even easier to earn income with it.  It's going for under $9 at the moment, which I consider a bargain.

Dash would be #3.  It's being adopted as a form of money in quite a few countries and has a strong development team and a huge community.

In some cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet apps, I found soft staking for neo, tezos and dash coins, besides that dash can also provide pasiv income through masternode, but it's clear the reward is very small to run masternode for a full year,

However, of the 3 coins you mentioned above, 2 of them already have enough history to accompany bitcoin, so there is no harm in hodl coins.

I have a lot of coveted coins, but not all of them I can buy, however, I have a favorite coin that is nrg and also ethereum, ethereum is running hardfork, whether it's finished or not, I haven't gotten the information,

While nrg still trying to get a place in the hearts of cryptocurrency investors.

For now my portfolio holding for alts is EOS,LINK, and TOMO. And for me these coins have a good future, I believe one of this coins will reach ath again