Develop your trading strategy - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Develop your trading strategy

A good trader must develop his own strategy to survive the trading community and the most booming trading strategies know how to be multiple methods and shapes according to different markets and goals

On 1/25/2020 at 3:49 PM, Jonny24 said:

In my opinion here is some suggestions Step 1: Implement your marketing philosophy. ... Step 2: Choose a market that matches your trading strategy. ... Step 3: Select a trade term. ... Step 4: Select a tool to determine the trend (or lack thereof). ... Step 5: Define an input trigger. ... Step 6: Plan your trigger.  

Yes.a perfect trading needs a pefect plan and not all cryptocurrency having the same prices and not same strategy can be implemented over all the cryptocurrency it depends on situations ,time and cryptocurrency.so we should develop our strategies each day and on each trade

Helow! Good day! Thanks for your post! I am a newbie in this field and I really dont know where to start investing in bitcoin, Your information really helps, Im planning to start trading at the end of the month after my payroll, so that I can multiply my earnings! Thank you and have a nice day!

On 1/23/2020 at 3:36 PM, Jone20 said:

Some beginner traders started trading without getting enough knowledge about the currency pair they chose and how currencies are affected by events and how to plan in order to benefit from the price movement. You should monitor price movements in the market and determine trading patterns before risking your capital,
The trading strategy should include the following:
• Planning the trading process
• Determine the time of day that you plan to enter into a deal
Technical indicators that you intend to use
The buy / sell indicators you intend to use
• The risks and returns expected in each transaction
• Establish a daily limit to stop trading to protect total capital
 The most successful traders do not think of profits while trading. Rather, experienced traders focus on the trading process rather than worrying about the amount they can earn or lose in a deal.

Yes, you are right. They must have a plan before trading or after trading in market sentiment or the fluctuating bitcoin market psychology. I suffered a loss in the past because of ignorance of what I had to do first. After I improve my skills and gather information to make decisions in trade.

Thanks a lot for this. Every time I was doing trading, I think I have something new to add on my plan. Such as I realized that I should be doing x than doing y and so on. So, I grow more with more experience, it seems.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:34 AM, Crypto555 said:

It's very important to develop a trading strategy because if you just trade randomly without thinking about it you will most likely lose more than you earn. So take some time and develop a good strategy 

You can ask an experienced trader to give you a good strategy to use as a beginner. Because it is hard to create your own strategy when you have no experience in this 

On 1/23/2020 at 3:36 PM, Jone20 said:

Make good plan with realistic target is really important, this is your guide for all situation and risk. Last step is control your emotion and make sure you have back up fund for buy back. Make plan is not easy but for better trading performance, plan is the only way.

Develop trading strategy also can use by join competition and test it, review the result and find the mistake, fix it. Many way already exist but all came back into trader it self, want higher skill must try using different coin at different situation, that's the training.

By the way thats the only way to develop your trading strategy there is a lot of good which we have to really see the right ideas of trading, and to me its swing , there is a lot of ideas that we know of, one this to make sure that we are able trade the different strategies its important to do the right

Welcome with me
It is said, each poet has his own style
Each trader has his own method of drawing a strategy according to his goals that he enters into each trading process.
The trading robot can be relied upon to help make the right decision

I have a trading strategy when the price climbs past the lower levels of the Bollinger Bands and Envelope index, wait for the price to rise from level 20 on the Stockstock index. And when the price falls past the higher levels of the Bollinger Bands and Envelope index, wait for the price to fall from Level 80 on the Stochastic Index

• Useful or interesting 1

My trading strategy is when you have your own way to trade and jf it work fine that means tour strategy is good. I have mine and good traders have too. 

On 1/23/2020 at 2:06 PM, Jone20 said:

Some beginner traders started trading without getting enough knowledge about the currency pair they chose and how currencies are affected by events and how to plan in order to benefit from the price movement. You should monitor price movements in the market and determine trading patterns before risking your capital,
 The most successful traders do not think of profits while trading. Rather, experienced traders focus on the trading process rather than worrying about the amount they can earn or lose in a deal.

I really like your, a strategic point that we should set a trading limit for a day. Because when we get some good profits then we continue working with emotions for long time and we face loss to pursue greed. This happened with my friends many time. We should only trade upto that time when we are free from emotions.

Trading randomly is definitely the wrong way and you will not achieve long-term success and you will lose your capital quickly
That is why it must be traded according to rules and laws

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/29/2020 at 1:43 AM, halloweed said:

I have been trying to do just that but failed mostly, nothing works for me, but i have to admit i have no analisis skills anyway.

In the crypto industry strategy and the right decision is very important if we want to get good returns on cryptocurrencies. You point out from the trading strategies presented to you according to your most desirable goals.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:55 PM, Tomas2020 said:

In order to perform amazingly in the currency trading, the trader must have a plan and strategy to exert more effort and time and have competitive advantages against other traders in the trading market.

The most successful trading strategies can be multiple methods and shapes according to different markets and targets. You have reasonable expectations, some trading strategies are better than others, but none of them offer you good returns.

You should not be afraid to try new things when trading forex - be prepared to try new strategies, and to oppose what you already know. By connecting yourself with outdated strategies and knowledge.

Exchange must lose to gain experience for the first year and set your own strategy during this time. After this, we can play great with your experience and start to make our real swaps.

Hello mate thanks for the useful infor there its really true that traders should always have a strategy on trading currency pairs and should also be alert of the events that can affect the currency pair they have chosen and by doing so I think progress can be observed in every trade done.

Having a trading strategy in one of the mandatory thing for every trader. As a trader if you have got a good trading strategy along with disciplined trading , there is every chance you can be successful in trading . 

Whoever has the ability to control his feelings and nerves will surely be able to make meaningful trading decisions and deal with market conditions, no matter what. As for the trader who cannot control his feelings and nerves, this will definitely lead to wrong decisions.

Since trading strategies are simply a set of rules and conditions to aid in the decision-making process for a trader like you, a successful trading strategy can be developed using rules of analysis and indicators.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:36 PM, Jone20 said:

It is only a key points of trading to be understand. If we expand these points in details than these points will become a whole book of learning tradings. Without the knowledge of trading it can't be done wisely and could leads to a loss.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The cryptocurrency market is ideal for almost all different types of strategies, such as daily trading, swing trading, automated trading, and more. This is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week, which makes it one of the most liquid markets available for trading.