Develop your trading strategy - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Develop your trading strategy

Some beginner traders started trading without getting enough knowledge about the currency pair they chose and how currencies are affected by events and how to plan in order to benefit from the price movement. You should monitor price movements in the market and determine trading patterns before risking your capital,
The trading strategy should include the following:
• Planning the trading process
• Determine the time of day that you plan to enter into a deal
Technical indicators that you intend to use
The buy / sell indicators you intend to use
• The risks and returns expected in each transaction
• Establish a daily limit to stop trading to protect total capital
 The most successful traders do not think of profits while trading. Rather, experienced traders focus on the trading process rather than worrying about the amount they can earn or lose in a deal.

Yes, it is definitely important to take a trading strategy and develop it. The most successful trading strategies can be multiple methods and shapes according to different markets and goals, so that you can choose from the trading strategies available to you according to your desired goals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

24 minutes ago, Jone20 said:

Some beginner traders started trading without getting enough knowledge about the currency pair they chose and how currencies are affected by events and how to plan in order to benefit from the price movement. You should monitor price movements in the market and determine trading patterns before risking your capital,
 The most successful traders do not think of profits while trading. Rather, experienced traders focus on the trading process rather than worrying about the amount they can earn or lose in a deal.

What a great article you wrote here I really it will actually help me with daily trading issues it will help me a great deal now that I am actually facing some challenges with my trading features

• +3 1

In order to improve our cryptocurriencies trading strategies we should be needed to use our mostly of the time to practicing with demo trading

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 3:36 PM, Jone20 said:

This is easy to say but difficult to do. It takes years of practice to master trading skills and it takes even longer for people who can't control their passions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yes indeed 

the greed is not a good thing while trading

it's gonna cause a lot of loses

for a begginer the right thing to do is to start with a small capital

just to gain some experience first 

• +3 1

You should add PROFIT GOAL in that list, this is very important since greediness strike when you least expected. But when you have a set goal for your profit this will limit your greediness and force you to stop trading when the goal is met.

• +2 2

spacer.png

.Maybe my strategy is a little different, I really focus more on profit and that's what makes me more concentrated when monitoring the crypto cap market chart.  Gets profit to avoid risk

Yes it is belive that tradershould invest when he know about trading skills. He know about investing way in the tarding he would be acknowledge about every coin s rate and know about usd price of each coins. Make strategy its depend upon ur knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 2

7 hours ago, jaromz said:

Trading strategy always appeared into our mistakes in trading, with that we can strengthen and mould our tactics while we do the actual trade in the platform. In short, mistakes push us to learn from it. 

Having a successful and effective trading strategy that helps you navigate the financial markets can significantly improve trading performance and decision-making over time, so a strategy must be developed that works for you.

When you are trading,you should have a proper strategy which will lead you to success.always use your strategy so that you can get ultimate result from trading.

• +2 1

Usually the most powerful and most successful trading strategies are used to simplify the process of analyzing information by creating a set of rules, or methodology, for making trading decisions.

• +3 1

Yes its very much important for every traders to develop their trading strategies so that they will be able to make more profit and could secure their money with a great strategy and idea every trader should keep an eye on the rates of coins so that they will not miss the opportunity from it.

• +2 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:06 PM, Jone20 said:

There are many techniques and tips about trading which can be found on online articles but the truth is that trading is a personal and subjective business and developing a trading strategy is something that involves lots of innovation and creativity. Anyone can design a unique strategy for himself and decide about when to start and finish. There are so many trading pairs for each coin so you can approach your trading from many different angles. The thing that is of utmost importance is the ability to manage your own trade. You should be able to establish a balance between your profits and your risks.

• +5 1

On 1/23/2020 at 2:36 PM, Jone20 said:

Your information is very useful and useful. I will use your information. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

Yes bro you r right.coz we have not enought Knowledge off treading. Coz we don't how to movement cryptocurrency price 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, imdad123 said:

every one need to made their own trading strategy and earn little but constant profit from the market constant earning needs some constant learning of the market.

You only come up with a strategy automatically, it proves ho0w experienced you are.

• +2 1

Many focus on the daily trading strategy of currencies, but daily trading techniques can be used in any other major market. Given that daily traders take many trades for short-term price movements, choosing markets that offer low commissions and small price spreads is necessary.

• +2 1

Trading strategy is very important on which your all the profit and lose depends before buying any crypto currency you need to to make a graph about all the crypto currencies write all the prices of currency on the note book for getting all the knowledge of crypto market .

Yes of course, but we need alpt of time, also the best strategy is paid we can't find every thing by free, but we can workhard for that after all it is you future we are trying to build...

• +3 2

On 1/23/2020 at 9:36 AM, Jone20 said:

Perfectly said, knowing when and how to enter into a trade should be your prior strategy. Even events and news are also a contributing factor to a good foundation for a good strategy.

• +2 2

Many new traders are attracted to the daily trading strategy where they are tempted to be able to make profitable trades multiple times and that can certainly be profitable but difficult.

Yes that is right. Many people is still new in trading cryptocurrency. That is will lead them to follow people who they think is expert. The expert is always giving some signal to buy or sell on specific coin. Then people follow it and get profit. Looks simple. But the problem most signal is fake or false. So will lead to lose and lose time to time. To avoid it you atleast must know how to make your own strategy in trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I am a noob in trading, It's my first time thinking to be a trader and I am here trading in my demo account without strategies. I am just guessing if the lines is going up or going down. I am just guessing not thinking. If I ever trade I want myself to be a professional trader first.

Just now, Lacktxz said:

I am a noob in trading, It's my first time thinking to be a trader and I am here trading in my demo account without strategies. I am just guessing if the lines is going up or going down. I am just guessing not thinking. If I ever trade I want myself to be a professional trader first.

"BEFORE YOU INVEST IN SOMETHING, INVEST IN TIME TO UNDERSTAND IT"