Develop your trading strategy - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Develop your trading strategy

A good trader must develop his own strategy to survive the trading community and the most booming trading strategies know how to be multiple methods and shapes according to different markets and goals

• +2 1

Well, this is a useful post and it will be useful for those starting to explore and to learn about trading I hope they treat this as a guide and use it effectively

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 2:21 PM, Jone20 said:

Technical indicators that you intend to use
The buy / sell indicators you intend to use
• The risks and returns expected in each transaction
• Establish a daily limit to stop trading to protect total capital

Hmm, these points make the sense here. Traders are getting compelled to be panic sellers or buyers due to the lack of chart reading expertise. Basic steps are to be learnt before diving into the crypto trading otherwise excessive losses are on the way. Choosing the comfortable trading platform is another important part in the cryptocurrency trading. 

Cryptographic money market is ideal for practically all various sorts of systems, like every day exchanging, swing exchanging, robotized exchanging, and that's just the beginning. This is because of the way that the cryptographic money market is open 24 hours per day, five days per week, which makes it perhaps the most fluid business sectors accessible for exchanging

Newbie is newbie brother and it would be better to do not talk about them as when a good  trader do not often get dare to do trading but that time a newbie do trading with out understand the market movement and  get lose his money like a myth .. they think that they know everything  .

• +1 1

I am for this idea only because not everyone has the same capital nor the same working conditions, so I hope that each one will have his own strategy. 

• +1 1

In trading we must always develop a trading strategy, because the situation and market conditions when trading are always changing at any time, we can develop a strategy by planning the trading process carefully so that the strategy can be used according to the initial plan. Experienced traders not only focus on the trading process but also the results to be obtained should be profitable.

I agree with you that's why I didn't started trading as I am learning about it and want to get enough knowledge before entering in any kind of trade to avoid such consequences. Without Having proper knowledge and strategy we can't be succeed in trading.

On 3/13/2021 at 7:38 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Newbie is newbie brother and it would be better to do not talk about them as when a good  trader do not often get dare to do trading but that time a newbie do trading with out understand the market movement and  get lose his money like a myth .. they think that they know everything  .

No one is 100% perfect I believe sir and base on trading issue, someone cannot earn without good knowledge and experience about the field and since I also want to be expert in the field in the future I think learning from this forum is the best option.

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, I do not follow any strategy in trading. I follow recommendations from a famous person and they are good recommendations, but I exit before the targets in order to try to reduce losses

Technology is the most advanced in nowadays but according to my point of view if you want to become a good traders who always create some creative ideas because it is one of the best thing when you create some creative ideas and someone will give your positive reputation and when you Gill give a positive reputation then you will Fame in the whole market and everyone will know about you and your work on it so you can easily become a good trader and earn much and more profitable running through this site.

On 3/15/2021 at 7:41 PM, Tallest said:

No one is 100% perfect I believe sir and base on trading issue, someone cannot earn without good knowledge and experience about the field and since I also want to be expert in the field in the future I think learning from this forum is the best option.

There has some trader now who has less idea about upcoming market movement so they will keep buy coin which high price but now the market movement come into bearish moment soon while yo can see that btc get down to 40k usd easily with a short time .

• Useful or interesting 1

13 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

There has some trader now who has less idea about upcoming market movement so they will keep buy coin which high price but now the market movement come into bearish moment soon while yo can see that btc get down to 40k usd easily with a short time .

Investing in those top coins at the moment is too risky and since you now said bitcoin is below $40k definitely most of the altcoins will also be affected since bitcoin is the one that influence there value.

7 hours ago, Sania mirza... said:

@MellaYes, of course, you have given these easy steps for trading, which every member can follow and trade well, we should accept risk, we should transact in a limit and invest and we should plan first and Then we should fix a successful time for training and after that we should invest in different cryptocurrencies while keeping our investment in the limit and we should not share our personal information with anyone and in the field of trading we do not have too much rely on anyone  

I am glad we are on the same page my dear. I was lucky enough to learn this too and often I said to myself why not risk more, and how things could have been if I was risking too much. It will be a mistake to risk money that are needed and a backup for what can happen. Also this money is not given to us easily and we don't find it on the street. We work hard to earn and I understand your point completely. Very happy we agree with this.

I totally agree
And I want to highlight the last piece of advice which is to set a daily stop trading limit to protect your total capital
This is the best way to save your money while you are causing your capital to collapse, just in order to strive for earning and earning without realizing the risk you are taking.

19 hours ago, Effal said:

The most successful trading strategies is different markets

And goals.it is a best option for invest crypo currency  if 

You are doing trading then you should have strategy so you

Can ultimate result from trading. But i suggest just gain 

Some experience first.

What do you mean by different markets? Crypto is different from stock market and all coins are traded in one international market which works regardless of location and time. You can trade with any coin and buy from or sell to anyone anywhere in the world. The best strategy is adaptation which means you have to adapt yourself to the specific coin with which you are going to trade. Study about its past behavior from beginning up to the present time can be quite helpful. Without knowing your coin of choice, you can't deal with it successfully.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Alot of the beginners are trying to rush the process so they can get profut as quickly as possible but that's wrong you have to give as much time as needed in the learning journey because as much you invest in learning and getting knowledge you are investing in coins because that what going to make you gets profits.