The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

Dear friend, when you see such a scene, you do not need to be anxious and anxious, calm down, take a deep breath and think carefully before starting work, then you have to do the buying process to keep it until the currency rises and resell it to make a good profit from that.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

I have the same thinking since the market has fallen you have to buy in order to win more when the market rises especially in the currencies required during trading

On 1/23/2020 at 9:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

I have the same thinking since the market has fallen you have to buy in order to win more when the market rises especially in the currencies required during trading

• +1 1

I noticed that already, but I am not worried. I watch the market on a daily basis. I am seeing a good improvement in the past few days. I hope that the market will rise again and head towards the upward path. I hope so for abundant profits.

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 2:10 PM, LoveYou2 said:

This is the best way to purchase but remember you have to make your own research whether the coin will drop drastically or will recover. You should not sell your coins if you bought at peak unless.

The best time to purchase, but what if those that sell at the red life of the coins, thinking and afraid that it may go more lower then expected. Such people should also be encouraged not to panic at such time because there's trying time for everything and they should keep the coin untill the value rise again because the volatility of cryptocurrencies made it value to be temporary

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

During those period of time, users are advice to control their emotion to stay patient, like the scenario last year those that patiently hold to the ending of the year have make good profit than those that cut the loss and sell during the crisis period. 

In 2 days coinmarketcap going down towards but maybe very soon again Bitcoin price will up. Like every time Bitcoin go high than after some time Bitcoin price go down but again Bitcoin try to go up.. 

• +1 1

I agree with you about that, as prices always go down and rise depending on many factors, so there is no need to be afraid and it is important to buy good currencies when their price drops and wait until their market rises to sell and so your project is profitable.

• +3 1

It is normal to see fluctuations in currency rates constantly, so we should not be concerned about this matter. We just need patience and not fear, even if we suffer a loss, we should not give up, but learn from experience.

Hello, thanks for your advice, the patient is the key to success, so when we go to invest we must be patient and not despair, because we can lose all our money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I always agree with you, as we must always take advantage of the market decline to buy what we can of cryptocurrencies so that we can sell them when the market rises again and make profits.

• +1 1

That is just what cryptocurrecy market looks like sometimes, all the coin may depreciate at a point that can cause panic, but my advice is that when the market is just red, then don't even think of selling because you are going to encounter loss, be patient until the red is fine.

Of course, my friend, you do not need to worry, we have to wait for the bearish market, I mean when you see the red color means that there is a drop in prices, buy cryptocurrencies and store them, and when you see the green color means they have risen, calculate your profits and do the sale and you will definitely win.

In my opinion, you do not need to worry about price fluctuation, this is the basis of trading in cryptocurrencies, most of us want to profit from this method, buy when the currency is low, sell when it rises, and you will win the difference.

• +1 1

Well, my dear friend, you are right, this is always the state of the market in the rise and fall, so we should never be afraid of investing, but we must always be ready to buy and sell in time to make profits

My dear friend. Greetings to you. We can follow the sites that help us understand and understand what we can deal with as a price follow-up site in addition to the point tock forum issued by Satoshi and don't worry because it will make the situation worse. All appreciation.

Well, it's already begun; the stock price is dropping as the price of bitcoin falls, as it does every time; this is a good opportunity to buy more coins, but it is, of course, bad news for holders; however, let's wait to see if the price can rise at any point in the future.

Cryptocurrency prices are very volatile so it is not possible to predict what will happen.  We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrencies, so the prices of all cryptocurrencies will rise in the future.  You must be patient and not greedy in order to be successful.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on knowledge.  The market must be monitored well before any sale or purchase transaction to avoid running into risks and losing money.

Well, falling prices can be a concern for investors in the long run, while I am doing short-term trading, in this case I profit from a decrease in the price or a rise, in any case I must take advantage of the right moment only

• +3 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, it is the time for actual investment to get good profits and to store the cryptocurrency while it is low and sell it when its price rises, but I did not panic because my knowledge of cryptocurrencies, my friend, is that it permanently fluctuates in the price, even if a time has passed and its price has decreased, it will rise again at a later time.

Crypto currency is very sensetive regarding it's price due to trading and scalping with it so it's price keeps increasing and decreasing all the time 

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, that it is a market, and it is natural that it rises and falls. So let us continue selling and buying currencies normally, the work does not stop, as the declining currencies may rise later

• +1 1

Dear friend SMS read with you the market is bleeding in these days and we should working on this platform on daily basis so that's why the interest of people is increasing in the Bitcoin service should also working in BTC on daily basis

When the market bleeds, all you have to do is don't panic selling your Bitcoin, wait for the market to recover. But if you have a lot of capital then you can buy Bitcoin because at a low price it is our opportunity to buy as much Bitcoin as possible, so don't panic and take advantage of this opportunity to buy more Bitcoin.

• +5 1

Yes you are right. Many people panic sell when the market is bleeding while some FOMO when the market is in bullish form. The best thing to do during this period is to study the market before knowing the coin to buy. You can either add to your coin during bearish period if you have study the market or hodl on yo your coin.

• +2 1

All the crypto market is going to down regularly becasue it was crash badly and now the market is not in good conditions and so many peoples will say that the market is going down more becasue all the world market will be crash but soon it will recover it self soon.

• +3 1