The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

5 minutes ago, melikf78 said:

market been red today but i hope soon all of coins will be green.we are close to halving and it will be effective on btc price but now corona virus have bad effect on crypto market and economy.

Have you been watching the market, there is a bull on the market already and Bitcoin saw the price of 9k,it is going down now if you want to sell might be the time.

The bloody market is the real thing, but we must see the present. The market has begun to slowly recover. So there is no longer a bloody market like before and the right time for those who want to sell their assets.

the holding sytem was used to educate members who were rushing to sell their coins when things started going worse when corona started making diruptions.

When the market is going down, if you have Investment you should be able to hold it until pump start again. And as you said if you can buy you should buy as the market will recover in coming days and it makes profit for you.

I suppose circumstance want is bleeding the auspicious aspect according to operate is after keep on when you coin and keeping satisfaction sincerely assist now not beat this is ordinary collectively with cryptocurrency

Certainly, we must control our feelings before entering the trading market in order to be able to deal with the market because it is indeed a very volatile market and can be highly volatile in just one day.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:16 PM, Ridam said:

When the market is going down, if you have Investment you should be able to hold it until pump start again. And as you said if you can buy you should buy as the market will recover in coming days and it makes profit for you.

Yes you are right because if the market is going down the investments that was made will be still hold so I think that it is better to wait for the coin to move again and rise becsuse there is nothing you can do if the coins started to meve like that 

the best solution when market is bledding always trying to keep hold your money till your coin isn't touch a good price.

i always store my coin as a long-term investment as a result in never give up and store coin for long-term .

Yes, you are right, and we can earn from the high and low price repeatedly because we buy when it goes down and sell when it goes up.

Yes I want buy more because bitcoin and altcoin price is lowering day by day if we buy some cryptocurrency at time then we need to store them in our wallet for long time. It mean hold your bitcoin until market of cryptocurrency is not come back. 

Join Coinbase Earn to earn free crypto by learning about it 

crypto.jpg.3dcbdca61ae4650abd1596f6e2e43cf4.jpg

Latest Hindi, English Song Lyrics

A bleeding market is a sign of waiting for opportunity. When you find yourself in a red situation, you will wait for the fall to come to an end. You should let the severity of the market disappears and all the coins calm down. At this point, you can prepare yourself for an ideal purchase. This is where some traders will experience greed but this greed is different because it is related to buying at lowest possible value. You have better avoid this greed because if you wait for so long, the price will suddenly start rising and you have no choice but to buy at more expensive price.

I agree with you that even if there is bleeding in the market, it will not take long to recover. So we have to wait patiently. As soon as the price of currency decreases, the market will rise again. The crypto market is volatile due to instability.

Yes, I agree with you. We should not be afraid of the market dropping. This is normal, but we have to set a good point in order to buy more cryptocurrencies at the drop.  I think the best currency for investment is Bitcoin because it goes up well all it fell

yes friend nowadays we see alt coins are bleeding badly.But think it positively,in this time if you find a good alt coin in low rate,you can get a good benefit in short term.As whales know big earning opportunity is on alt coins.So we can see a good price change in alt coin markets soon.We should invest in dip price rate.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:24 PM, suzuya said:

Ever since I started in crypto, I never do panic selling because I have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency's price, they are really volatile that's why it's prices can drop really low and sooner or later it's price will rise once again. Patience is really the key to success when it comes to cryptocurrency.

That's right just don't rush and think for a better strategy to do. 

Just always place in our mind that although btc price goes down it will rise again sooner.