The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

I agree with you, we should not be afraid of the market price falling. We have to wait and wait because the price is always low and higher, so we must keep our money until the market rises again so that we do not get any losses.

European market watchdogs have moved to tighten rules on short selling in an effort to stem the historicOver the last few weeks, the market has definitely caused blood to be shed in the streets. 

The period of bleeding has almost come to an end because prices are now stable and we see slow rises every week. If you have any coin that you have purchased in February, just keep holding it because we have two big events for Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin in this month and the next month which can increase the value of other coins. Some coins may be pumped in exchanges but I prefer to stick with the old coins in my portfolio. If you have any spare cash which you don't need, the best thing to do is to buy a little extra bitcoin and ethereum to increase your future profit.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Who hadn't patience they can't make money from crypto market. Now market bleeding which is not good for all. But all the investors can invest now to make some profit

With patience, you won't have emotional thinking that will lead you to sell your coins at cheaper price, you just have to hold still the market stop bleeding

The market has always been bleeding many times and after that it improves, cures and becomes green again and this is why opportunities should be exploited.

Life is great and enjoy it

10 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

The market has always been bleeding many times and after that it improves, cures and becomes green again and this is why opportunities should be exploited.

It won't take more time for the market to recover, so I is better to keep holding those coins that has already bleed, they will recover soon

If you don't want to lose your nerves just do not check prices of cryptocurrency every week or so, there would always be ups and downs we don't need to panic after every.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:26 PM, Ms.o said:

Crashing market are just a good chances of buying and filling more bags, so what i did everytime the market are bleeding is i stay calm,hold all my tokens and buy as many as i can and that way,i earn so much.

I think that what you should do is wait for the oppurtunites that the money will not be in the bleeding. Wait for the moments that the crypto is great and balanced. You should study how will the money will behave and do accordingly. 

I think that placing a stop loss order is always a very necessary thing, in case the market collapses the trader exits with the least losses.

The color of red does not always mean that it is an inappropriate situation or that it will remain so forever. You have to study currency movements and what may result in that decline and what steps you will take in order to take advantage of this situation and where it will hurt you. With regard to the Bitcoin coin, I prefer to buy from the lowest value I have known in the past few days. This guarantees to me that it will restore its growth and rise, and so on with other currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

market been red today but i hope soon all of coins will be green.we are close to halving and it will be effective on btc price but now corona virus have bad effect on crypto market and economy.

When the market is going down, if you have Investment you should be able to hold it until pump start again. And as you said if you can buy you should buy as the market will recover in coming days and it makes profit for you.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I suppose circumstance want is bleeding the auspicious aspect according to operate is after keep on when you coin and keeping satisfaction sincerely assist now not beat this is ordinary collectively with cryptocurrency

Certainly, we must control our feelings before entering the trading market in order to be able to deal with the market because it is indeed a very volatile market and can be highly volatile in just one day.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:16 PM, Ridam said:

When the market is going down, if you have Investment you should be able to hold it until pump start again. And as you said if you can buy you should buy as the market will recover in coming days and it makes profit for you.

Yes you are right because if the market is going down the investments that was made will be still hold so I think that it is better to wait for the coin to move again and rise becsuse there is nothing you can do if the coins started to meve like that 

the best solution when market is bledding always trying to keep hold your money till your coin isn't touch a good price.

i always store my coin as a long-term investment as a result in never give up and store coin for long-term .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes I want buy more because bitcoin and altcoin price is lowering day by day if we buy some cryptocurrency at time then we need to store them in our wallet for long time. It mean hold your bitcoin until market of cryptocurrency is not come back. 

A bleeding market is a sign of waiting for opportunity. When you find yourself in a red situation, you will wait for the fall to come to an end. You should let the severity of the market disappears and all the coins calm down. At this point, you can prepare yourself for an ideal purchase. This is where some traders will experience greed but this greed is different because it is related to buying at lowest possible value. You have better avoid this greed because if you wait for so long, the price will suddenly start rising and you have no choice but to buy at more expensive price.

I agree with you that even if there is bleeding in the market, it will not take long to recover. So we have to wait patiently. As soon as the price of currency decreases, the market will rise again. The crypto market is volatile due to instability.

The best thing to do when the market is bleeding is to hold as long as you can till another bull run occurs before you sell or if you are having cash on you, you can buy at that time and hold again till the bear market run out before selling.

• +2 1

Is normal to find the market red , this is really normal . And of course I agree with you , before investing your money in a project , you have to analyze it hard , and everything about it , and know if it good or not , and after that check that this website or exchange  witch you want to work with it is not scam.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The right behavior in such a situation is to wait until the market returns to normal and this normal trading is the least risky and the most dangerous type of trading In the event of a commitment to capital management, it is assumed that you will own a portion of the capital that is frozen When you drop, you buy at a low price.

The most important thing to do when prices are falling is to stay calm and keep control over the emotions that are coming up. When I started and prices were falling I often was tempted to sell just to safe some profits, this turned out to be a bad decision in 9 out of 10 times. Usually when the prices are falling, it will go up again later.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Cryptocurrency market is very unexpected and all the market can be reversed in a night so you have to clear while investing in any coin and always invest in coin which you are sure it will give you profit with full confident only you would gain other wise if you listen to the alerts and invest according to other you are bleeding you capital yourself rather than investing in the cryptocurrency, you should invest in yourself.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day