The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

The assumptions will start after you buy the crypto results .If the market is bleeding, then the tuition should be retained. Accordingly, you buy at a reasonable time which determines the cost of an impression

It takes all the time to know that the market is bleeding. You need to monitor the latest news to find out about the state of the market.

19 hours ago, Basel098 said:

It is the season of currency correction, and this happens rarely, and I see it for the first time, but there is no need for fear. Wait and be patient until the price of bitcoin and ether remains stable.

My friend, hey, it is not the first time that it always happens, which is normal, but the problem is if they are entering deals

On 1/23/2020 at 7:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

This is a normal process of cryptocurrency market to bleed  the increase and decrease at will they only thing I think we can do  is to exercise more patience and we  always try to control our emotions-fear

We call it volatility and everyone need it to catch best moment to replace money or sell their coins. Panic will never happen if you have good plan and disciplines. All begin from knowledge and practice, if you pass both step you are ready for trade.

If the market is in red zone you should check again your strategy, sell all or keep hold?. If you buy at the right time when the price seem profitable, the price will rise beyond the target you bought the crypto later. Profit is in your hand and start new journey can be done in short time period, again.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:54 PM, MOProgress said:

That's right don't ever panic in cryptocurrency market, the volatile is naturally. we should know this risk before get jump into cryptocurrency world. And speaking of buy more, i think we should use the money that we can afford to lose.

The red color of the coins causes tension, but you have to be calm and do not rush to sell and do not get out of the deal at a loss

On 1/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

Red market is only natural as there is no price increase that will steadily increase and there are no setbacks to their prices. It only happened because the traders are playing with the market condition, they want to earn as much as they can by selling their assets upon their target price and buy again upon the dip of the price. 

Don't panic it's only normal. 

If you notice that the marketplace is flow afterward the top decision for you to perform is dumpy you coins for string coins before your coins be bereaved every part of its respect but you have to be a selection of that clothes will progress most terrible on the promote before you preserve fleeting your coins

There's no need to fear and panic may be some loss due to the movement of market is unstable these days and I think there are notes from some of the large whales in the market but you must act wisely and rationally and do not rush into the decision to sell at a loss, maybe the market moves after a short period, so wait and take a break now.

The best thing for me is that the market falls sharply because it is a good opportunity to buy and reap good profits, and I am not afraid of the market if it is low so it should not panic

On 1/23/2020 at 11:54 AM, MOProgress said:

There is bo need to panic in this situation. It is better to have strong stop loss in your trades to get avoid from losses in red markets. 

Well it is normal every time the market status is changing and it can be in green or red depends on the crypto currency movements, but what i notice that every time bitcoin drops and pumps also the other coins so i guess that is the reason for seeing a green or red zone.

It is still time to buy some bitcoins for investments because price will rise soon and one should not wait for too long as long as they have a capital but keep in mind that anything can happen in the world of crypto therefore don't plan to invest what you can not afford to lose thanks.

certainly, we're sick and tired witnessing this devoted silver coins around purple. we're a lot around great loss right until at this moment. hopefully, them results in being inexperienced shortly.

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.Don't be afraid when the crypto market declines, because that is the crypto trading activity. 

such as the market if bleeding, the best to stretch is to make analyses. This will let you know suppose to restrain or to sell. Because the market can still rise back.

I also think we should buy bitcoin in all circumstances because it keeps rising

Of course, you should never sell when the rate goes down, you need to buy on the contrary while the price is low, and then sell at a better price and make money on it. I use the depreciation myself and buy Bitcoin for all the money, often it just comes back and I get profit from it. Never sell your coins if the price goes down.

• +1 1

Most at times, I didn't used to understand when they say, about having to sell a coin when it's falling or dropping, until I had to do trading, to then realized now, what it now meant to hold to a coin when it falls, so as to gain, when it climbs up

10 minutes ago, zainab5 said:

Its production is excellent, and unquestionably a high level of coins have brought down their cost. Possibly it is the day to purchase cryptographic forms of money, yet we should keep observing and anticipate that them should arrive at a lower point to expand our benefits.

I can see march is starting up with some good, bitcoin is already back to 8k hopefully 10k and even more by the end or middle of it.

The market is a place where prices are either up or down. When there is severe bleeding in the market, you can continue with your business, hold on, or take a moment to pause....

Unless you just want to accept / cut you loss, it's still much better to hold those coins first. Doing so, if you don't need immediate cash, might make you win back yohr losses (though it may take some time).