The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 2
  • +4 5

Yes the situation in the morning was not good but it has stabilized and started to trade on green. This happens the Cryptomarkets or volatile and we can never predict the price.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, zbhossain said:

I think in this time we need to invest and hold that for get green marketplace 

I agreed you are absolutely right .... we must invest now to get actually profit from here,,,

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

Ever since I started in crypto, I never do panic selling because I have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency's price, they are really volatile that's why it's prices can drop really low and sooner or later it's price will rise once again. Patience is really the key to success when it comes to cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes of course and now cocos is bleeding also because of bitcoin i will do yoilu advice i always don't remember to see if the coin have a good project or not. my bad...

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I'm waiting for price to go back up hopefully, i don't have enough funds to buy more so I'm just holding for now

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

7 hours ago, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

yes i agree with you. it is indeed a principle that needs to be applied and used in investing and trading in the crypto world. and I think everyone already knows and agrees with this opinion.

• +1 1

Don't be afraid when the crypto market declines, because that is the crypto trading activity. The thing to do is to invest again in crypto, because we are sure that the market will increase again. just waiting for the time

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That's a sign for us to hold on and buy coins because this will benefit us from the coins we buy and the price exceeds the price we buy now.

• +2 1

In 2 days coinmarketcap going down towards but maybe very soon again Bitcoin price will up. Like every time Bitcoin go high than after some time Bitcoin price go down but again Bitcoin try to go up.

• +1 1

yes, I completely agree with this statement: Never panic sell, because, in the market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

• +2 1

Yes.we should not think more and worry about it.a thing go down that has to come up.coinmarket cap is also based on this policy.seeing the red sign is not a bleeding of the market it is the good time to buy more coins

• +1 2

I think all is clear if we are on this adventure of ceryprocurrency market there two way to follow one when the Bitcoin price down at lower than his last down price we buy it, and other way is when the Bitcoin go up to higher we sell it.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Prices fluctuate everyday and volatility continues even if looking more long term we are now in a bull market, there are upswings and downswings. It is normal economic activity.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, MOProgress said:

Normal market cycle, If you sell now then you will lose. If you keep holding then you have nothing to loose. Stop looking at CMC it will just stress you due to the red market condition.

• +1 1

spacer.png

Yes, before you sell or buy, make sure to look at the market price. If this red color is not a good sign to sell your coins, you can first hold it in and wait for the price to recover. Don't panic if all that happens, stay focused on what you want to achieve.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dont panic if you see cryptocurrency price going down all you have to do is to convert your assets to some stable coins to avoid more loses.and just monitor the price when you think it is recovering then purchase some coins again to make profit.

• +1 3

I agree with you, just don't panic the price will bounce back... instead of waiting to increase the price, why don't buy more coins at this cheap price.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the bloodshed in the market then we should stop investing. Just because the value of the currency has turned red, try to hold it now because its price has dropped significantly.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Which means the market movement works very well, after the increase, it will definitely decrease, called a correction. This is where the moment to buy more coins and hold longer for future profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, abdullahi 619 said:

If the market is bleeding then I think the best thing to do is to keep hold of ur coin and be patient

thats not a smart idea because you dont know for how long the market will keep bleeding mate, you should sell your coins and stay in USDT for a while.

• +1 5

On 1/23/2020 at 8:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I completely agree and I'd also like to give an advice to everyone that is already fully invested.

To just hold, not look at bad news at all and not care much as price will recover no matter the drop we are seeing right now. Grow a thick skin as traders are saying.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:54 PM, MOProgress said:

Will if that is happened you can grab that as opportunity because in any moment the price will go up and you can take profit with that.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

When we see the market bleeding or declining, the opportunity and buying must be greatly used, and if you do so, the market will rise again, and then you can sell and make profits.

THINK POSITIVE