The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

Yes now a days the crypto market are going to lower value but its not any very dangerous problem for the future of the crypto currencies this is the rule of market and when the price of these currencies going to down then many investors buy these crypto currencies .

• +2 1

We've seen worse than this prices drops. The market is the place where either the price would be up or down. When the market is bleeding heavily, you could continue your trading, hold up, or take a break for a moment. Choose the on that you think is the best action at that situations

• +3 1

I agree with you because there are many in the crypto world who are in a haste to make profit so they sell a currency they have immediately as it's value decreases even if it's a little and this causes them to make a lot of losses.

There is no need to worry about a bloody market, don't panic selling and stay calm, there is usually a drop in any coin and it will return to normal profits again. If you have bitcoin and the market is bleeding cheap, wait for the price to recover but if you don't have bitcoin the bloody market is a great time to buy bitcoin.

• +1 1

I will use this medium to advice the members to be careful on when to make there bitcoin transactions when ever you see a coin red please deviate from making transaction because it will not favor your income just calm and wait till the coin becomes green then you can make your transactions

• +1 1

It is very normal for the market to go up and down every second, we all know that the crypto market is like that, you never have to panic because of this kind of thing, serenity at the time of making an operation has to be our best strength already We are in the crypto market we do not have to get carried away by our emotions, calm operations and in good time are the ones that earn much more, but remember that not in all operations you win so do not get discouraged and move on.

I think this is a business platform where cryptocurrencies are first up or down, but we should wait for the time and see their demand and price If its price is increasing, then whoever hold bitcoin, then sale to ot.If we get hurt a little in anything, then we should control ourselve and be stable.

• +2 1

This post in posted about a year back, then the price of cryptocurrencies were bleeding , but not the price after a year has suddenly change ,it is not more bleeding but pumping very well and encouraging ,even altcoins are very encouraging this days

When the market bleeds you have 3 options, the first is to transfer your balance to usdt or usd or any stable coin , the second option is to sell the cryptocurrencies that you own and then buy them at a lower price, the third option is to be patient until the market recovers and goes up again

Honestly when prices bleed, I hold my assets. Well, I'm sure that the price of crypto will rise again, so I'm excited to wait. however, if there is an opportunity, I would like to add to the assets that I currently have before halving

Yeah if I get your term , the market is bleeding, there is read on almost every pair today, this means there is a huge sell of, from teh market up trend the whole of the last two weeks and thats why its important we put everything to a senior perspective its going to be very beautiful in cases we have to value the given structure

I don't think the crypto market is bleeding on the contrary, the crypto market for new coins is promising compared to previous years. The new coin project is starting to find a way out to remain valuable even if it is insignificant but if we look at it now the cryptic market is moving forward

Well, its already starting, the price in the market is dumping again as bitcoin price is decreasing and it's natural it happens every time and that means a good opportunity to buy more coins but of course yes its a bad news for holders but let's just wait it will increase some other time

We've seen worse than this prices drops. The market is the place where either the price would be up or down. When the market is bleeding heavily, you could continue your trading, hold up, or take a break for a moment. Choose the on that you think is the best action at that situations

The coins rates are suffering due to its demand and investment because the demand is very low of the coins at present so there is a less investment on it when the investment will increase the rates will also increase so have patience. 

Another advice, in the event that the market reflects on any trader, you must exit the platform and close all analytical tools, because staying and controlling prices as they fall so quickly will affect you

Yes dear friend many times the situation of cryptocurrencies are not about ours mind and thinking and it becomes very non-understandable but it becomes normal again so we should wait for a time and it becomes normal again and then we can do great things in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 1/23/2020 at 11:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

Yes dude cryptocurrencies are somehow unpredictable and anything can happen at any time so we should not make panic ,be relax and cool and get good information and knowledge and wait for the right time.

• +2 1

Ofcourse its depend on you what do you want. Some time members buy and rate will increase and vice versa. But I think never sell without any reason hold or buy then you can get good profit.

I think this is good time us to buy coins and get benefit from them. We can easily buy coins at low price and sell them at high price now. If you cannot buy now than the price increase and cannot get benefit from this.

Well this is the part I don't like. All red colour of the exchange. But after that dip in bitcoin now it is going up. The price of 10k dollar dip was a major concern by many of the us. I think that don't just panic the prices are still going to rise. See the case of ethereum too. It is 1200$ now

It is always buy at dips but that strategy don't end up well in all scenarios because there is more dip than dips. So it is always safer to make an entry when the reversal signals come. Remember that strong dumps will result with a relief pump (we call that dead cat's bounce) but most of the times it will not go on for long.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes you are right the market Is no longer smiling and that is because the prices are down and those that suppose to sell their goods are not selling because they are afraid may be they won't gain much I am telling you that the face of market Sometimes you win big Sometimes you win small

3 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

Well this is the part I don't like. All red colour of the exchange. But after that dip in bitcoin now it is going up. The price of 10k dollar dip was a major concern by many of the us. I think that don't just panic the prices are still going to rise. See the case of ethereum too. It is 1200$ now

When Bitcoin was halved last year, its price was very low and many people were shocked to see the price of Bitcoin.  Then the price of Bitcoin started going up again and finally Bitcoin hit 40K.  And the price of ethereum pumps up a lot.  Its price exceeded the maximum of $1300

We know that the market is always going up and down, but that shouldn't move you much. You just have to wait for prices to rise again. We shouldn't give up immediately. We must be patient when dealing with cryptocurrencies.