Who helps me with this? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Who helps me with this?

Recently I made an LTC transaction: Exchange Yobit to my wallet when reviewing the transaction I find that the amount of output is correct in my wallet, but two receivers with that sames Tx appear.

904259779_ltctrasn.jpg.cda51daad91ca04b2ddb059b8234ddc7.jpg

Source: https://blockchair.com/litecoin/

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

49 minutes ago, alexisfuentes said:

Recently I made an LTC transaction: Exchange Yobit to my wallet when reviewing the transaction I find that the amount of output is correct in my wallet, but two receivers with that sames Tx appear.

You don't need to be woody because you will get your fund. Someone made transaction same time. That's why the transaction completing with yours.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

This is a universal blockchain book, where there is a record of where and where cryptocurrency comes from. The system itself will distribute and allow you to perform the work automatically. 

There are two people who almost find the right answer.

I need to add if you can help with the "red boxes, which means.

Please avoid responses of this kind, I would  be very grateful if you follow the rules of the Forum, thank you. 👇

43 minutes ago, caklonte said:

I think in my opinion I did not help solve this problem because I do not know much if it happens like this. But I think in my opinion if it is in accordance with what you send it is better to forget it and do not make it a problem. This my opinion. 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Hi my friend! Please, if you receive your money that is the important thing for me! Other things are don't important! I hope That is a blockchain details after your transaction! Good luck!

Yes there are to transactions but in two defferent addresses have you checked that and what is your amount because it is showing to different amounts also check if you taken defferent amount of withdrawal in your wallet 

This seem new to me I have no idea about this but it seem you make two transactions at the same time which will take time to process first so give it time.

This is a demonstration that we are here to help, not to give comments that do not help Topic.

This is an important information for this beginners Forum, if you do not know what is  Hash , what is Tx,  then you are missing out two important concepts of cryptos.

Someone can correctly interpret this information, ty.

Again:

why there is a Tx for two address. 

What does the Hash mean?

The amount of withdrawal was 0.20 LTC, why is 0.30LTC

Your Good answer will be appreciated (useful or interesting)  

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

10 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Source: https://blockchair.com/litecoin

,if you look at carefully,you are requesting for 0.30+ ltc,and the two recipients with same tx if you add it up the total is just the same with your requested so maybe the other one is waiting for confirmation first and only the other one is confirmed already.if there still problem yobit supports acts really fasts. So nothing to worry much.

Maybe the re is also same transaction that day no need to worry if you already receive the correct amount. Yobit is really safe and I have prove it today , withdrawal

money just takes seconds , very fast ans convinient.

It happened to me once but I didn't think much.... 

The amount that got to my wallet was correct...

So I thought it was a style or protocol from the site... 

22 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

I am new and I have very less information about the website I ahve only some posts .

22 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

I think it's not a major problem. You will get your payment when the blocks complete. Blockchain always make transaction with many people's in a time.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Friends!  learning to understand transactions is basic. Not knowing this is not understanding what happens with your money.

One of the most important Blockchain utilities, learning to track your "Tx" is essential.

I have presented it here in an educational way, to allow others to understand it. The answer are varied, far from the correct answer, others have an idea but it is not accurate and other users dare to give very bad solutions, others spam.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, Xenofever1 said:

No worries, as long as you receive your money nothing bad will happen,  maybe that thing is just a notification from cryoto world. I dont think something special with that. 

It is not a cryptoworld notification, that does not exist.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:25 PM, Hammad7733 said:

i don't know much about this problem but i think that someone has the same IP as you have by fault or by purpose i hope you understood the thing i said and your account may not be safe so you should do something about it fast

Check this post: (Hammad7733)

1.- first you say don't know.

2.- Then if you know and give me a bad answer.

3.-My account is not secure...

So bad tips, please be honest and lest no say things we have no idea.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:34 PM, Muhammad Haroon said:

I learnt this topic but I have no idea what is the solution but I think it is not a big problem, I have read many replies hope you are satisfied.

There are no correct answers, much are like your

On 1/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, Tomas2020 said:

I did not go through such a problem, because when I send any currency to the place of transmission, I never verify the details of the transmission and reception.

Ty for your sincerity and honesty.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, Vanessa said:

Maybe the re is also same transaction that day no need to worry if you already receive the correct amount. Yobit is really safe and I have prove it today , withdrawal

money just takes seconds , very fast ans convinient.

Friend! I have never said that Yobit is insecure.you just dont know how to read the transactions . The topic is interpreting the Tx.

Understand this is not Topic of opinion general is knowledge Topic, If you have some ideas , make your post but with some knowledge that helps others understand how to interpret technical information in transactions.

Those who do not know anything can contribute with new questions. that have not been done and are relevant in this case or Topic.

Ty.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/23/2020 at 10:41 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Hi mate, I have the same experience last month and you don't have t worry about that. I received mine last time and so you'll have yours too.  

11 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Hi mate, I have the same experience last month and you don't have t worry about that. I received mine last time and so you'll have yours too.  

You can understand the information in the image, do not help me with that answer.

In any case you can read this that I wrote just before your answer.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Maybe it's the withdrawal fees? Did you withdraw 0.3 LTC or 0.2 LTC? And how much did you receive to your wallet?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/25/2020 at 4:24 AM, khaledsaifullah said:

Don't worry buddy,  you will get your fund quickly but you have to be patients. Yobit is a good exchange.    

On 1/25/2020 at 7:05 AM, max2020 said:

From what I think the transaction will arrive after confirmation regarding the addresses that these two addresses are talking about the sending and receiving address and the address that the transaction was transferred to to confirm

On 1/25/2020 at 11:06 AM, Baba Uthh said:

You need to give a good post for you to earn more money online.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:10 AM, Foisal123 said:

I have no idea about this.but i'm not khow why you try to khow about this.please clear me your question. 

On 1/25/2020 at 11:11 AM, Shakayet20 said:

Please help me to know how can we increase reputation in our profile please help me to find out please

On 1/25/2020 at 11:33 AM, Rosaline149 said:

Nothing to worry! Eventually, both will arranged and will be delivered to you soon. Looking like one is sent to cold wallet.If you get any error, instead of this forum, you might directly consult with the support team. Thanks.

10 hours ago, Alhaji Usman said:

Do you need help for posting or create topic and comments.

Friends!

None respond correctly. This Topic requires a solution, help, not an opinion, your answers are useless, it is good to understand that answering in not helping, in this case it only serves to create non-constructive posts.

_________

On 1/25/2020 at 12:20 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Maybe it's the withdrawal fees? Did you withdraw 0.3 LTC or 0.2 LTC? And how much did you receive to your wallet?

Thank you for your comment, it is seriously so far the best in relation to eh idea of this Topic.

Yes, my withdrawal was 0.2 LTC

Knowing the status of my transaction is something we should all know how to read and understand, nobody did it here in this Topic.

The first thing that is sought is to know if it is confirmed or not.

In the image you can see:

Hash, Which is the only reference of that transaction there are not two, it is actually the information that will become a block, when it is confirmed.

Senders:

There you can verify the issuer's address and the total amount of the transaction: Amount Send+ fee

0.20847320 LTC

0.09450550 LTC

total: 0.30297870 LTC

Send:0.30343070

You can see that they are different that is there is 0.000452 LTC this is a mining  fee, this fee is additional to what you pay when you withdraw from Yobit -exchange.

Confirmations: This is important since it is the one that confirms that everything has been done without problems. On some sites you can say "x" confirmations are needed to make the payment this is it.

Conclusion:

The txs are unique, there is one for each transaction, so the answer was as simple as saying that Tx corresponds to "Sender"

This is one of the wonders of the blockchain network you can audit any transaction, verify blocks, etc. 

Avoid Spam, repetitive Post,  Useless comments like those mentioned in this post.

Be creative, honest and make community, is is easy to ask things related to the Topic, let's discuss this Topic. 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

With this were we can help you are talking about this crypto talk here you have to psot 30 posts in a day and cryptotalk will pay you for this

Well, you need to double checked the wallet address that you are putting when you are withdrawing the coins through yobit exchanger, don't worry about that because you are received the coins that you are withdraw in yobit.

12 hours ago, zbhossain said:

No worry bro it just wait some time for confirming this. i think your problem was shoved now 

12 hours ago, WahidNazir said:

After complete your hundred post you will receive 1000 btc per comment the comment limit is 30 that mean is equal to 30000btc =2.5$ open your yobit account gave the gmail in crypto talk wallet your post shown their and convert then btc. Only just click on btc button select the currabcy in cell option then slect btc ammount that convert in $ and click on sell option. 

Please your comments is useless, consider fixing it, otherwise it will be reported as spam.

54 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Well, you need to double checked the wallet address that you are putting when you are withdrawing the coins through yobit exchanger, don't worry about that because you are received the coins that you are withdraw in yobit.

You try to say something but you don't say something really good. Improve your idea your contribution is important.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I don t understand why this happened. There are different addresses, but the transfer will definitely happen

You cannot lose your money

Yes yobiy exchange is great and its transaction also quickly because i do two litecoin transaction but I never face problem to do and confirmed also quickly around less than 10 to 15 minutes to my another wallet I think you do less transaction because litecoin  fees 200k and you do less amount are any technical issue because every day so many peoples do transaction so its happen don't worry its clear your transaction

11 hours ago, nazik123 said:

I am very sorry my dear mate that I have not solid knowledge and reasons for this .You should read some other topics and experts opinion to solve this matter.Feel good after solution.

11 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I don t understand why this happened. There are different addresses, but the transfer will definitely happen

You cannot lose your money

Please Read.

Here is the solution to this Topic, I only have it open to know questions or related questions.

If you have nothing to ask in reference a to this Topic, please abstain your opinion may be useless if it contributes nothing, thank you.

I don't know why users with good post and even huge reactions dont help to create a debate on a specific Topic.

Discussing ideas and solutions are the priority in Forum. I guess most do not understand and do not  know what to ask.

I hope it is helpful  what has been explained here for future reference.

Therefor, for the benefit of those who really need or have a similar situation, Closed Topic, that way do not have to search through pages full of comments without input to the Topic.

Moderator, I terminate this Topic. Thank you.

Don't Forget Your Topics