Large amount of XRP sent - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Large amount of XRP sent

2 hours ago, Jump said:

Rippe or xrp are one of the most profitable coin today and also it is better to make some investment on it because it it is just your short term trading that you can earn immediately if you will follow the ten day investment.

How is it the most profitable? Have you noticed the chart? The way I treated XRP was the best trading tactic and if I didn't do so, right now I would be losing 60% instead of 10% of my original investment. It still looks to me that 0,10$ and lower is anavoidable.

Edited by BTC Future

On 1/23/2020 at 8:47 AM, Kariuki said:

There is a report that there is a large number of xrp thats has been transferred from  bithub. this is from  south Korea, there is a number of consequences for that, the  data form xrp shos that the wallet receiving funds was activated in for its users, it seems its not an exchange itself, but this should be a huge alert, because this is a huge and big movement of funds.

I watchs these kind of movement daily.These movement are from.whales who use it to transfer money of different people.from one country to an other.These movement make sudden pump up and they then dump the prices of coin.So always be alert on sudden price rise.

Usually it not happens with xrp. Eth,btc, ltc are mostly effected by whales. But it is not good news if it would be effected by whales then it could not give us good profits for long term holding. Because whales would not allow it to rise enough.

There are actually humankind by using numerous crypto. Xrp includes typical distributing give with forty five some million-plus whole method to obtain all over enormous 99bn. It will not often be pretty surprising to check out any person or perhaps very few whales by using plenty with crypto so that you can copy its hard cash game, however a fun occurrence to observe.

That's why the price now are contineously decreasing.even though there are a lot of users or investors using xrp.this massive movement (if its true) will affect again the price of ripple

Yes, xrp is a great currency, it has a great investor, I also see a good future, I hope it goes very well, that it has an excellent future value.

Well you should at least the exact amount that being sent so that we would know how big it is, but anyway maybe thing will have effects in the market stock of xrp and the things is that there is a big movement of funds.

I have no information about this report but in my opinion how is possible that a large amount of Ripple (XRP) transferred. If this report is true then its mean create a difference between demand and supply for making price ups and down.

This is really good sign for xrp coin because xrp coin price are hang in .20-.30 cent in one year, so we are hopping this step will increase their xrp coin.

Edited by Brithney24

On 1/23/2020 at 6:47 AM, Kariuki said:

There is a report that there is a large number of xrp thats has been transferred from  bithub. this is from  south Korea, there is a number of consequences for that, the  data form xrp shos that the wallet receiving funds was activated in for its users, it seems its not an exchange itself, but this should be a huge alert, because this is a huge and big movement of funds.

What kind of movement is that, theone that could cause a dump or the one that could cause pump?

On 1/23/2020 at 8:47 AM, Kariuki said:

XRP is the coin and in this coin so many peoples will know that the XRP coin future is so much bright and good and i hope that this coin will give us good profit than the other market and in crypto there are more coins which is best and good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i have no longer heard this news tamper before and found out via your submit.  This kind of news is exactly who should be avoided and trade website will now not deliver any news on such offers and transactions.  There can be no transfer hassle for the Ripple coin transactions to be large.

Don't worry about if some one sends large amount of xrp on bithub exchange because there is numbered of crypto market whales that are earned benefits by making tricky to the whole crypto market specially altcoins and bitcoin. So be wise and Ready for it. 

I think that can be a preparation for a whale movement for XRP. Maybe a bigger investors in the XRP  decided to transfer a huge amounts of XRP to his another personal wallet to make trade on the certain exchange site. Due to this sort of bigger move, price of XRP can get affected. 

This might be alert for bull run to commence in ripple, the whale is about to start the action of price manipulation, they will love to play with traders with manipulating the price as they trade

Perhaps one of the whales has transferred its xrp currencies to another wallet or has converted it into another currency. What is dangerous is that

Life is great and enjoy it

The bad thing of xrp is that its fully controlled by the banks so its terrible to use it in the end since it can not be trusted like btc, so why does that matter? They can print more so big amounts are useless

36 minutes ago, gkapoxm said:

The bad thing of xrp is that its fully controlled by the banks so its terrible to use it in the end since it can not be trusted like btc, so why does that matter? They can print more so big amounts are useless

It is not that controlled by banks, but ripple has a good recommendation for the banks, we know it is centralized and it will be worthy to invest in it

It's obvious that the XRP is actually with low fees and has a fast transaction speed, and this makes it easy to be transferred, so I think soon XRP would actually increase it's position and increase in price .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/23/2020 at 9:17 AM, Kariuki said:

Yes i think this a huge transaction amout of xrp at a point of time and all the admins and moderators should be in alert so that there could be no unusual activities happens with this forum because xrp is the good altcoins and there are lots of users who have invested in it so need to take care.

I read this news, but I did not notice its effect on the currency at the time. I expected it to rise a lot, anyway. It is a good currency for holding

In coming years, I believe ripple will provide a good competition to ethereum and others. It is a good news for investors in ripple, they might see the price affected positively by this. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I believe that such big transactions are not for common users in crypto world because we might just don't understand how powerful this transaction is as well as it could be just exchange.