Is there any app of yobit on play store? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sair

Is there any app of yobit on play store?

I really did not know that there was an application, but I downloaded it to my cell phone and it is very slow compared to the official page, which leads me to tell you that the official page is much better than the application, you should improve the application a little so that the interface is much faster.

• +1 1

In fact it is one of the features that I like to keep yobit apart from a responsive design.  The site does not fit well on mobile and cannot enjoy a good user interface.Maybe they are thinking of creating one but yobit requires time and very strong standards to match the level of protection shown over many years.

It is possible to create an application for this platform on mobile phones and smart devices to facilitate work more and more ignorance more fun in addition to that we can take advantage of the features that phones and smart systems have at work on this platform

I would say that, those who say that there are Jobit apps in the Playstore, we should share a screenshot of their application, since I can't find the app and I think I read somewhere, it says, there is no app on Jobit.  People should at least check before they come and say all sorts of things.
 And this is the wow of my 1000th post.  YOBIT can only be accessed through the site and I do not understand why they do not give the application.

15 hours ago, Ismael55 said:

Yes, there is an application on Google Play the benefit that it is much faster than communicating through the site and provides easy access to your account and your balance to carry out quick trades and the application is very reliable

Thanks my friend, I did not know that there is an application for the yobit platform on Google play, it must be characterized by speed and easy in the buying and selling process and more comfortable to use.

• +2 1

If you have your app, in fact, it works fine at a certain point, it has some flaws, I think yobit doesn't pay much attention to it and doesn't focus on improving it because if it wasn't top-quality, let's hope they improve.

• +2 1

I don't no because I use you it through website.I think yobit app is available on play store but never download it.so I don't recommend you to download it through play store.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:25 PM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

You can find a similar one but I see that it works much more fluently in the normal browser, for now yobit has not proposed any notable update, but hopefully soon some improvement of the application is in development and that it works much better.

• +1 1

Yobit's android apps are in the playstore and can also be used to exchange with these apps.  In my opinion, it would be better to use the exchange site through a browser than to use Yobit's apps.  Those who are probably better at using apps than browsers can download yobit apps from the playstore and take advantage of easy use.

• +2 1

Yobit is advance age exchange sites that has been in existence more than 4 years ago that I knew of it. But I had never set my eyes on yobit official app. Though there are rumors circulating to be of yobit but I don't believe on that because of any related development like that will be announced in there official sites and various channels

No, there is no any app of yobit on playstore. We can open yobit orn Google and from there we can trade here and use it but there is no app on its play store. And if you want to work on yobit exchange then you can work it with Google, this time by creating an account. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, the yobit application exists and you can download it and use it, but honestly, after I tried it, I prefer to use the site through the browser, the application is not so bad, but I probably used to use the browser

My friend, unfortunately, a famous platform like yobit does not have its own application and publishes it on the Google Play store so no one believes or downloads an application in the name of the yobit platform, it will focus on you because it is not issued by the yobit platform so beware of this matter Thank you

Yes there is an application of yobit on play stores but the rating is very low, it will be better if a better applications on yobit for exchange can be lunched on a play store to make things move smoothly 

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 3:25 AM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

Hello friend, in my opinion Yobit currently deals through the official site, although having the app will really be handing and of course having an App will really improve the value derive from crypto currency forum itself.

My dear friend, as I have just seen by searching in the play store, there is a special application in its play store for yobit exchange platform. But my friend, I will request you to open it on your chrome  site because there are always the more features available there. The application which is for Yobit Exchange platform is not very understand able  and has specific tasks and does not have simple features. 

On 1/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, Muhammad Ammad Ahmad said:

Yes, yobit trade has its own app. That app is available on playstore as whichever consumer you're you may down load from their. App virtually allows and also you do not want to login time and again even as going thru that app. However from internet site it fluctuates...

What are you talking about? Yobit doesn't have an app on playstore. If you have found one maybe it is a fake, so don't download anything as you will lose your money. Use only the website at yobit.net and nothing else. If yobit makes a mobile app you will know it.

I have never seen the yobit app on the play store. This exchange is the web based and easy to use.if yobit exchange app are you found on the play store it may b the scam be sure before use it and Read all the comments of the user.yobit is the web based exchange.

Yobit has a site but in terms of the app I think even if there is plans to have it has not been launched, nor I think it is under process, cos this kind of great site is suppose to have an app.

This is a very intelligent questions that talks about yobit, actually I have not seen it and there is no news about it but I will stick to the comments on this post and get more information about this particular content.

• +2 1

Third party appps are available but personally as i know there is no official application of yobit on palystore. And i like the website moat then using any application. But mamy users are waiting for the application by the yobit for easy use.

There is no application for this platform that everything related to this platform is present in it and its design is simple and easy and does not need any application

• +1 1

No, I do not think that there is an application for the yobit platform until now on play store because if there is, the platform is supposed to refer to it on its official home page.

As far as I know, the Yobit exchange does not have its own mobile app.  I don't know why this is so, because it would be very convenient, however, you can always use the mobile version of the exchange website.  Good luck!

Yes Yobit maintains a dedicated smartphone application on playstore named as "Yobit.net mobile exchange" which can be easily installed and used on smartphones. It makes exchanges and transactions easy for users. 

• +4 1