Is there any app of yobit on play store? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sair

Is there any app of yobit on play store?

i think yobit exchange apps we can easy way download and we can use this site and earn money a lot of this is very good site in the world.so that many people work this site and earn money a lot of.

thanks

There are a series of applications within the play store, which pretend to be official and are announcing their association with yobit, however there are no official applications, all these applications only seek the theft of information or funds.

There is no officail android  app for yobit on playstore you should  avoid all the fake apps so that you can stay  safe in the exchange and keep your balance  safe too. 

I don't think here is a yobit application in the play store, if there is, we will definitely be notified. Be careful when downloading applications on behalf of yobit, because there is no official release regarding the yobit application on the play store yet.

• +2 1

yes the yobit exchange platform is available on the Play Store in Android as an app , you can definitely use the Android version and get the same benefits you get in the website. As like other wallets yobit is also really good in the transactions it does.

No mate. There is no official app of yobit. Certainly we are waiting for yobit to launch an app like other exchangers did. If you see any app from other sources named yobit be sure that's a scam app. That app may try to take your original yobit account information. So never believe that. If yobit launces his app you will find it in website for sure.

i do not think that but i can explain about it , why and how yobit do not have app in google play 

There is no app for yobit in the Play Store, usually, yobit does not run through any apps. Many times I am afraid of getting scammed through apps. That's why yobit didn't launch any apps in the Play Store.

so i hope you understand my answer and have good time in crypto , good luck .

Yes,  there is a yobit app on play store for android but in my opinion site is the best for use as it has many feature and you can easily do al you want. App will be limited. 

So my advice is to use site not to ise app as his rating is not good. 

9 hours ago, Cleaner said:

yobit's app hasn't been created yet.  However, if the app was made, many users would benefit.  However, if it makes the app, then the director of yobit will discuss it.  However, if you make the app, then it will have both advantages and disadvantages  Maybe they are not making the app thinking about this.  However, they know better if they will make an app in the future

Just like @Cleaner said Yobit has no application for both Andriod users And iphone users, am afraid any app we come across is a scam, so don't be fooled, and the directors of yobit have their reasons for not creating the app, am sure it will be of more disadvantage than the advantage

No bro, Yobit doesn't have an app on the play store, Yobit only has a site. Indeed, in my opinion trading using an application is easier and more economical, as a Yobit user it will be very helpful if I have an application. The most important thing is that the security of the yobit is very good.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 3:25 AM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

Yobit has no any app in the play store if you mistakenly downloaded any app on playstore believe me you will fall in the hands of scammers and they will steal your funds.

I think there is no android apps for youbit exchange. If there is any app are found i think that is bogus app.If you give id and passward on that app, you will be lost your money from the real site.

12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Just like @Cleaner said Yobit has no application for both Andriod users And iphone users, am afraid any app we come across is a scam, so don't be fooled, and the directors of yobit have their reasons for not creating the app, am sure it will be of more disadvantage than the advantage

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan..No app of yobit exchange has been made. But if any app has been made then it is fake.  So we have to be careful about this.  We know that many hackers are already attacking the yobit site.  So they used very strong security.  But if the app is made, it may not be safe.  That's why yobit site app has not been created yet.  And if they make the app they will let you know through the news

Yobit's Android apps are in the Play Store and you can transact everything through Yobit's apps.  I prefer yobit's browser site and more convenience speed from apps available on the browser site.  Use with Yobit apps is low, but it's okay for those who feel comfortable using apps.  For those who understand the browser site less to use yobit apps will give more benefits.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

Their is no official app of Yobit at google play store for now and for istore. So refrain from any third party develop an app which will compromise your account and information. Wait for forum update and we will definitely have own app which will be great for android users. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit does not have an app yet if you see any it is gotta be a phishing app, but we real would love an official app for yobit so that we can enjoy yobit in our mobile phones.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

There is no comprehensive application for all the features in the yobit platform, through my search in the store, I found an application called Yobit exchange, but it has a rating of only 2.8 and this is evidence that it is not widely known, I advise you to use the official website only.

• +1 1

The yobit exchange site has not approved or acclaim any mobile Application to itself or any of the services it provides, any application you see bearing such nomenclature is a scam 

Currently I do not know, but last time I checked was like few weeks ago and the app was not there, but I assume that they will let us know when it gets to the playstore.

There is no official application for yobit that is to be used, the yobit only use their website for there transactions, but may be in the future we can see their application. 

There is no app of Yobit in play store. Yobit is just a web based platform. If there is any app you found in in playstore named as yobit, never download that, it can be a scaming site or any 3rd party can stole your private key. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

if you are a newbie in the crypto market then let me assure you that if you dont want to lose your money then you should always check the actual page of the exchange and see if they have an app or not because there are many fake apps on the store

No, there's no any application of yobit exchange on play store, they have not launched the application yet, and I don't think they have any plan to launch an application. You can only visit yobit exchange through their website. 

Yes yobit exchange application is on playstore but it's rating is very low. I suggest you to use only online yobit exchange because it is safe and secure exchange. This app is newly it will be hacked. If it's hacked you will lose your all money.

In a my way there is no app for yobit exchange on the play store,no doubt crypto industry is working more best to spread the scope of this forum,if the application is launched then it will be more joyful moment for us,we can earn as well as we can enjoy the gaming more.

• +1 1