KuCoin Shares (KCS) - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/25/2019 at 12:02 AM, Haydoidayctm said:

kucoin is trying to create the best platforms for users and KCS will be used for many different purposes such as reducing fees and having more airdrops for its holders.

I have a kcs before and still did not sell it, I dont what is the price of it now, but given that kucoin is good? i think Im in a better coin.

recently due to the theft of the exchange do you think the currency will fall in value and should we all take advantage and buy KCS?

KCS is the token of the Kucoin Exchangue very good the token has a good daily volume and a good graph that helps us to generate profits in an easy, simple way

the red envelopes are very fine. if you follow nice. you can make good money. There are people who collect 100 usd.

KuCoin has grown into a top cryptocurrency exchange that can boast of serving every one out of four crypto holders worldwide. It has developed an impressive suite of crypto services, including the fiat onramp, futures and margin trading exchange, passive income services such as staking and lending, peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplace, IEO launchpad for crypto crowdfunding, non-custodial trading, and much more.

hi all

A hacked exchange: It surprises less and less - and this is perhaps the most worrying. What is surprising, however, is a Bitcoin (BTC), an Ether (ETH) which remains stable despite the theft of $ 150 million on KuCoin. The hunt for stolen tokens is on; more than 20% of the loot has already been frozen. Hackers must now take up the DeFi of laundering their nest egg.

have nice day🙂

Kucoin Shares (KCS) is the self-issued coin of an exchange called Kucoin. ... Kucoin currently charges 0.2% commission on each transaction and distributes half of that fee, 0.1%, to KCS holders. The daily trading volume of the Kucoin exchange is currently around $ 70,000,000, which means $ 70,000 per day is distributed to those who hold KCS.

I feel sorry for having sold KCS some time ago, I got KCS for free for registering on a exchange. Maybe if I hold it until later I will get the maximum benefit

This cryptocurrency was launched by the exchage Kucoin with the idea of competing with the largest exchanges in the world and obtaining more financing. It is an ERC20 token of the standard Ethereum tokens that makes it more usable in any exchange.

The advantage that this crypto has is that by storing them you will receive dividends from the commissions of each transaction made in the Kocoin exchange, you can be an investor if you have them. It has currently reached a fairly stable price and is among the 100 most relevant cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization worldwide. It is said to outperform many cryptos for its fast transactions and high security standards.

This is an internal utility token of the well-known KUCOIN exchange, its main attraction is to receive commission dividends that this platform charges in addition to receiving fee discounts.

This token has the purpose of exchanging trading pairs and its main purpose is storage for profits or especially for trading.

They are not intended to be a method of payment, but rather a safeguard of value. More similar to the actions since each token represents a use value for Kucoin, perhaps this is one of the characteristics that have made it special.

Hello friend! This coin has a low demand, it used to cost quite well, and also had higher trades, but now unfortunately, this coin is going down, and each time it falls lower, now the price for it is around 0.7 dollars, and I think this is a good indicator. she needs an urgent pump!