How can you explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

How can you explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people?

I know majority of peoples no the block chain technology present only bitcoin is popular they exactly  no what is block chain technology how its works so all need first learn about blockchain technology I also no the block chain technology but I learn and explains to others then he also knows this technology its good to increase bitcoin popularity

These are very complicated things to explain to the most of the people around the world. The most easy method to teach to the masses to the entire earth is that publish a information video & upload on YouTube. In this way our voices can reach them.

Interpretation is not going to be easy because bitcoin or blockchain are all new terms and moreover, it is harder to explain, if it were me, I would ask people "do you want to make money?" and I told them to go to the forum to find out.

crypto is a digital currency that can be used for online transactions and is very easy. while the blockchain is the technology and system that runs behind it, where all transactions and history are stored and recorded there transparently and cannot be manipulated.

It's not easy for seniors to explain this problem because they don't know about smart computers and cell phones, but they are just for managing fiat money and even more complicated.

You can explain the blockchain technology and the crypto currencies through the people by bitcoin.Because bitcoin has the great importance for its price.

We can explain to people's about blockchain technology is a latest technology of payment system. By using this technology we can send and receive our payments in quick time other our tradition ways. 

I think the people who have indept knowledge about these might be able to explain easily. Thats what i think. I would have to google and explain if anyone asks.

Of course it will explain the understanding of technology blockchain simply and not teaching older people just a notification, later technology blockchain will also be applied in many countries for all fields including banking, To explain cryptocurrency is just an investment commodity like stocks but cryptocurrency can also be exchanged for fiat money, we must also prove that with the results of cryptocurrency we can buy computers, laptops and smartphones.

I like it more than any other platform because there are some great YouTube videos that make it easy for people to follow videos on startups and crypto currenciesThere is a lot of great research online through good platforms, but YouTube is there when I talk about learning

Blockchain is one of the most valuable wallet and also crypto currency is the such type of the app which is to earn money by 30 commenting. 

Edited by Mehnil125

in a jiffy blockchain technology is not actual at this moment on the whole prone germane in our lives for the reason that countless grassroots convey currency from one country to other therefore blockchain technology is moreover second-hand in numerous field. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:31 PM, Jonny24 said:

The blockchain allows you to work with bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies without central authority, distributing processes across computer networks. This not only reduces risk, but also eliminates the high processing and transaction costs.

To get this thing done to a  large scale u need to make it in the form.of a video or animation so that the public can know more about it by uploading it in the platform like YouTube or just in the internet.....that will make more to gain knowledge about block chain .

It's a system stowing data through the use of bunker of data connected to a chain that continues indefinitely till the processing of data stows.

for me I'll say Crypto is a digital capital or money and this cash functioning through blockchain and blockchain is a numbers build with helps transaction happens. based on my little knowledge

On 1/23/2020 at 12:13 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

What is the easiest way to explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people, especially the elderly
If you come to someone and tell him about Bitcoin, he'll tell you this is a lie and a fraud, because there's nothing concrete in your opinion.

I will make him see the money that i get frim this field then i will be able to explain more to him right away

5 minutes ago, Abram said:

First of all we should have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Then we can find good source for teaching others about blockchain technology and also some proofs that can others understand. 

Knowledge is what is needed but it needs these courses, the ones we are discussing in this topic. But also we need certiication of these courses, so we can apply jobs on blockchain industry.

yes it becomes very difficult to people without technical knowledge to understand, what is going on with cryptocurrency, because the technology is very hard. You have to explain how it is limited in nature, but yet it decimal places can go upto 8 places, which is hard to understand, as must fiat currency has decimals only till 2 places. Plue the mining technology that backs bitcoin, is beyond understanding of many. 

I'm just saying this is the currency used on the internet. Blockchain is a technology to run the crypto. It's very difficult to make people who already judge bitcoin bad believe that this is good. Just leave the person later he will understand themselves

On 1/23/2020 at 1:43 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

What is the easiest way to explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people, especially the elderly
If you come to someone and tell him about Bitcoin, he'll tell you this is a lie and a fraud, because there's nothing concrete in your opinion.

The simplest way to explain about blockchain is to refer to it as a ledger system for recording any related data (not just transactions). To gain people's trust, you should start your explanation by talking about security. You should tell people the main goal of developing blockchain system is to prevent fraud and illegal activity. Tell them cryptocurrency is safe because transactions should be confirmed and irreversible. If they want proof, you can show them how easily you can convert cryptocurrency to real cash.

Educating someone about crypto is a bit hard as many people are not interested on it and find this as a scam,but sharing this through showing some proof of income and convenient way of transferring,how it works,the future with crypto will somehow way to encourage them.

So very simple, it would be summed up in fast, secure and very reliable transactions, without hand wallets, physical money or anything like that, just digital, much better.

It is difficult to disclose to more established individuals about this issue since they are accustomed to dealing with just Fiat cash, and considerably increasingly muddled in the event that they don't think about the administration of brilliant PCs and PDAs.

I still get impress with the block chain because they are the one that is regulated with all crypto and making people to trust with bitcoin  because it cannot be hack.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd