How can I invest ?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will need to invest to increase your speed to earn more, so investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites to avoid being scammed 

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 12
  • +2 10
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

3 hours ago, Jafar02 said:

Generally speaking, to invest in stocks, you need an investment account. For the hands-on types, this usually means a brokerage account. For those who would like a little help, opening an account through a robo-advisor is a sensible option. We break down both processes below.

so it's a little bit complicated.

what is the robo advisor?

10 minutes ago, Migo said:

Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will need to invest to increase your speed to earn more, so investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites to avoid being scammed

is there any other projects that can somone put his own money in to?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

You can invest your money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money but for that, you have to take some time to make yourself perfect for this. firstly learn the basic things and start with small amount and increase your knowledge and experience as much as you can.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, steve197 said:

so it's a little bit complicated.

what is the robo advisor?

is there any other projects that can somone put his own money in to?

There is trading, I'm what kind of projects you want?? I mean most of the sites that omare offers stable earnings in the beginning they will not hold for a long time, they will pay you in the first days but after some time they will become scam, so be careful 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 minute ago, Migo said:

There is trading, I'm what kind of projects you want?? I mean most of the sites that omare offers stable earnings in the beginning they will not hold for a long time, they will pay you in the first days but after some time they will become scam, so be careful 

nice to know that

i will try to gain some experience first and i will try to learn more

and i hope i don't get scammed 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would very thankful.

There are many ways to invest in crypto currencies, although investments in crypto currencies are risky but if it is done wisely and with good knowledge skills than we can incease our earnings through investments, the trading ways are different like, alt coin day/weekly/monthly trading, leverage trading, options trading, forex trading. Every trading needs good knowledge and experience.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 7
  • +5 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

7 hours ago, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would very thankful.

If you have spare money and want to investment in this market then better for you to find some facts of this market risk factors scammers and avoid investment in new project. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

If you want to invest some money to earn try to hold and risky free and trading it is risk to invest and clouds mining site their also many scam site make in invest do some research to invest because in online so many scammers

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Look for a trusted Exchange Yobit is good.

Define your investment capital, then invest at least 10% of your investment capital.

Choose some altcoin and buy.

You can read on the Forum the advice of what currency to invest.

Successful. 

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Of course I can invest through dollars or BTC because if I invest in the course, then my profit will be more than there are many sites to invest in and there are many sites that are only available through work so whatever it takes will be good.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

In not recommend you to invest money now because crypto market is now down and risk.first gain some more knowledge about crypto then invest.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

there is many position. but in my of view investment for bitcoin is best.because in this time bitcoin value is average but very soon it will be high.so that's profitable for holding bitcoin.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello @steve197, go for those currencies that have a 24 hour big volume amounts.

Active coins are the ones being traded often thus making price / value volatile in a way profits will be 100% possible to achieve.

Just stay way from dead coins at all cost else you wont be able to gain such incomes.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

9 hours ago, steve197 said:

If your interested then there are site like Genesis mining which is a cloudmining site that pays you good profit but it requires investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

To start investing in bitcoins, an investor must choose a dividend-earning asset. Then set the list and begin investing. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

to invest in stocks, you need an investment account. Just open an account through a robo-advisor is a sensible option.then invest your money and earn more money. Don't worry it's a trusted app

• +1 2
  • +2 2

You need to invest in youbit.net. But you need bitcoin. Without bitcoin you can not invest. So you need to earn bitcoin fast then invest it in youbit

• +2 1

if you want to invest on hype sites then i will advise you to avoid but if you want invest for trading then learn carefully trading before deposit.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Always bear in mind that before investing or making yourself onto the market, think first that are you a short term trader or a long term investor?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I earn but i collect these coins for investing in huge amount in any investment pool.

Now i earn only 0.0006 BTC i collect one month then i invest in the earning pool.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

To be investor, first of all, YOU have to idea about investing site,you Have to make relationship with many investors in my opinion how you can do it, you are stay with this site,you have to know all if this rules of here.           

• +1 3
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, steve197 said:

i will give some advices for you want investin in cryptocurrency , you need to know about your project crypto you want to invest its better for the new you can invest in crypto exchange there is better for new because the reason have value and has listed in exchange so you can easy to get a profit for investing, good luck sir

• +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

39 minutes ago, Nahid and co. said:

Always bear in mind that before investing or making yourself onto the market, think first that are you a short term trader or a long term investor?

It is not always a decision to be a long termer or a shorter, if you do not know anything about trading you will automatically fall into long term holder/a longer.

• +1 1