How can I invest ?? - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Investing is the ideal way to increase your money

You can invest in an investment fund to increase the profit rate by 1% daily

But the best way is trading, meaning that you buy a certain currency, save it until it rises, and then sell

And I advise you not to risk and trade all your money.

good luck

• +5 1

You can invest in various section. I suggest you to invest in yobit investbox.Its safe and secure. You can invest here. basically locak investment site scam after some days. 

Hello dear member i am new here on this platform and still i don't have received any amount from this and still i don't have a lot of information about this type of question.

• +2 1

Firstly learn the basic things and start with small amount and increase your knowledge and experience as much as you can than you can invest your money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money but for that, you have to take some time to make yourself perfect for this.There are many ways to invest in crypto currencies, although investments in crypto currencies are risky but if it is done wisely and with good knowledge skills than we can increase our earnings through investments. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  I have no idea . I don't know but i read many replies other people i have knowledge my information increase. Good luck everyone. 

Investing is buying currency when its price is low and selling it when its price rises in the long run, and when you want to start investing, you have to choose the appropriate currency so that the value of the currency does not decrease while you are investing it because it will lead to losing your money

You can make a good profit by investing here.  You can choose Yobit trading for investment, which is very safe and very easy to use.Gain more detailed knowledge on this subject then invest more quickly and earn more money.

Welcome, my friend, although I have not gained sufficient experience in the field of investment, but I want to advise you if you are principles. I ask for help from the elderly in the field of investment, and also at the beginning I advise you to invest a small amount so that you do not lose and rip off all the money then you feel regret

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

I also want to do investment because there are many members that are doing investment and earning good profit for it but I have not enough information about it that how can I make a good investment but I will try my best.

The best thing for an investor is to hold for long term. You can just buy right now and hold just like a holder. Some people may advise you to wait till you see the price goes a little down before buying, if you could do that it is even better.

Investment is really a good way of getting much profits,but this part of the forum is somehow complicated and difficult to handle,so therefore it requires a lot of experience and knowledge before you can cope with it,so I suggest you keep learning here and also making your daily posts to earn,before talking about investment

You can invest your money in trading or currency. Learn the basics first and start small and increase your knowledge and experience as much as possible. Which is the best way to make more money. But to perfect it for yourself, you have to take some time.

You can start your own investments through the Yobit platform, as it provides the advantage of an investbox where a large number of various cryptocurrencies can be invested, and with a high daily interest, you just have to choose the appropriate investment plan and the right amount.

I think it's very important to have good experience and ideas about investment first before to invest your money. If you want to invest in a crypto currencies then you will need to learn the basics of trading first. Before investing, we need to understand the process and ways to invest, trade and mines, you cannot just invest without having knowledge about cryptocurrency. I believe that investing for the long term will be a good investment.

Dear friend, there are many ways to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies, but you have to realize that they are full of risks, but if you know how to do your investment project properly, you will avoid these risks , you can invest your money in trading or keeping coins and it is the best way to earn more money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Continue reading the topics related to this field, whether here in the forum or from other sites, to be the initial and comprehensive idea of the topic Then start experimenting with a small amount to gain practical experience When you feel you have understood the strategy well, you can start venturing with bigger sums I wish you success.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I never see any legit site of investment.All i find the effected people views.So i am far way from investing site.And i always suggest other members to do so... 

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. My friend, you can also earn by investing. Nowadays trading is booming. You can trade on any coin by investing in youbit. You can start trading with less money. If you like my comment, please give me a heart. 

Whatever type do you mean, you can invest in a lot of ways, the most important way is trading and storage for a long time, this will help you very much to profit. 

hello friend I want to tell you that we should learn first or fail how we can invest on cricket ok I am a beginner on this forum and there are many useful ways as a no for investing we should getting knowledge about the investment which we are doing so there is compulsory think we should learn first then we will able to invest on this forum cryptotalk is very beneficial for us it gave us many many services for earning

You can invest your money by trading cryptocurrencies by buying cryptocurrencies in the event of a fall and selling them when their price rises so you earn money 
But you should have the right information and experience so you don't lose your money.

My friend I have no idea yet.Because I am new here but my friend told me that we can invest money here by trading bur you need to learn the basic of trading first. 

Here you can earn a lot of money by investing money in the currency system but you need to have the right idea about the currency system Bitcoin Many people invest money now to earn a lot of money which is improving the economy so you first get the right knowledge Try investing here...

• +1 1

Dear friend, you need to create your investment account which will help you in the transactions and then you need to choose the various crypto currencies in which you are interested to invest but make sure that you have verified your account because unverified accounts face too much of problems.