Beginner's advice. - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

You are right dear! There is a big lesson for beginners. Newcomers should take the knowledge, work hard and keep patience. Don't be hasty to earn money. Read the instructions and avoid from scammers.

Well, my friend, we must all provide assistance to all newcomers and they must adhere to the rules of the forum and that your topic is not less than 100 characters in the foreign language, and the most important thing is to stay away from copying and pasting.

Yes my dear friend you right and you share a useful and informative topic with us these things help us in our working so from point of view and from my opinion you are right and I think there is every field we need to have some patience in our work because by this patience we can learn things and our mistakes so if we have patience in end we find something which we want to achieve so do work simple don't be in a hurry and show some patience this patience help you

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing the information I feel that piece of advice has lasted before the age of crypto. Its the same with money too, like what you said, anyone offering something too good to be true is suspicious, and to earn money we have to work.

Yes, I agree, my friend, for these are fraudulent methods of profit, as this method violates the morals, and the correct way is to work diligently and diligently and be patient to obtain the profits and satisfactory results with the effort of the member and this correct method for profits must be good and positive work away from the illegitimate negative method . Have a nice day, friend

Of course, sure ... The best advice that can benefit anyone is not to put all your eggs in one basket
Be abusive to work and never covet money in order not to fall into danger
Always be satisfied and aspire up slowly

Thank you, my friend, for this information, I agree with you, because there are many people who are looking for high amounts without making sure of the credibility of the source and after a long effort they do not make any money.  I hope everyone will choose honest and well-known sites and forums among people.

I advise beginners to always be ready in order to work in this forum to the fullest and to follow the steps of the work well and not to cheat so as not to fail at work

Welcome, my dear friend, I hope you are in good health. Thank you for this unique and beautiful participation that you have made. This is true indeed. Hard work and patience are the keys to reaching the goal that we aspire to and would like to achieve. Our focus is only on profit at first glance. This will It makes us inevitably fail and suffer many losses, so let us make our first goal is knowledge, gain experience, and self-development, and there is no doubt that we will get the profits that we deserve later, good luck for you.❤️

• Useful or interesting 1

To get to the fantasy profit we have to put in a lot of effort and energy to work where we have to adopt this forum and trade and invest to get to the maximum daily profit of these profits, you can't earn a fantasy amount of money in a short time, this is a fraud attempt so beware of it.

All beginners look for advice, but they have to search and follow other members, learn from their experiences and mistakes, abide by the rules, be patient and not look for a quick win.

We have to beware of fraud, which poses the greatest danger to digital currencies, and perhaps the dome of experience in this field makes many of us vulnerable to fraud, so I thank you for the addition you made in this post

Dear friend, since you're the newbie 
First, you should read the Basic Rules for working in the forum, because they are very important and they avoid the ban. 
Second, your comments should be frank and clear and contain useful information that fits the topic at hand 
Good luck, good luck .

This forum gives us knowledge, lessons and money. This is a good place where there are very high profits if you work hard. In Yobit you can invest wisely with low profit or long term profit. Don't try to become one night billionaire.

Dear friend,

My advice to the beginner are you can join this forum with safely and easily.l also said that who join this platform just follow the rules of this forum and keep writing the posts with good information and knowledge.

To agree with you, I was exposed to such fraudulent investment offers, but I survived before my money was taken away, all thanks to the site here and its rich knowledge experience
I wish everyone would always ask the people of experience before making any investment move.
Good luck.

I am also agree with you because there are lots of scammers and spammers who want our crypto currency and that's why they give us interesting offer and if we give them personal information than our account and money get steal so be careful i know i must do hard work but can you please tell me when my payment started.