Beginner's advice. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

At the beginning of my days in the crypto I want to make a profit fiction and I dabble on the sites of the things that is in you is associating thousands of dollars per month and in the end discovered it's straight and there's nothing like that after a foil and decided to leave the crypto world until I found friends show me on the right way to profit .

i agree to becaus when you looking for some way of easy earning this site is legit paying posts. and if ever you investing to sites make sure they have a legitimate certification from organized group for your security purposes.

Yes most scams tend to attract people with high profits for small investments but it is necessary to understand that most of these fast money schemes turn out to be scams eventually and its not possible to make money easy and quick.

beginners are always start with greed and make the loss of their assets.they must follow those points to keep the money with you.making something wrong is the result of losing your money.be patience and take slow step to your success

That's right, quick profits are highly improbable and if there are people who offer you get rich quick it is a fraud, that's how they cheat so you are quickly attracted to wealth very quickly and easily. All that requires a process, requires hard work, so don't be easily fooled.

my recommendation to all new client is that before posting any remarks right now should peruse every one of the terms and conditions and attempt to comprehend it well indeed and afterward just this should present right now win cash

Well their is a lot of scheme now and if you want to really earn then find a job online and do not depend on the investment and also you can earn here as a beginner.

Beginners come into this site with some expectation, but they should follow some rules.They should be careful about he scams and frauds.Invest your time and labour wisely

Advice for beginners is to be honest,loyal and be dutiful in crypto world and beginner should check out the terms and policy of cryptotalk before exploring this site and have proper information otherwise they can't stand here much longer

There is only one thing advice for the beginners and it is to stay positive and to do 30 comment every day is the only advice for the beginners.

As a newbie I find your advice useful. We should be careful with things in this crypto world. So many people are looking for a way to defraud you, so be cautious. 

Thank you for these tips, but in any case, no one will be able to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and profit from the first day, he has to read a lot about this field and have a lot of patience and wisdom

If you're a begginer you should trade or invest small amount . Because you're gonna learn something everyday, you can easily make mistakes. If you wanna invest coins or tokens. You can join airdrops but you have to be carefull choosing airdrops most of them are scam but there are great airdrops too. After you take airdrops you can hold them or you can sell them and you can invest the coin you want in that procces also you're gonna learn how crypto world works .

Yes you are right. My main advice for beginners looking for profits online is to try to recognize scams. since they will only be wasting their time if they are carried away by unknown people who recommend pages or methods that according to them are very good. Remember that whenever there is something that "is too good to be true" turns out to be false. first to educate yourself and study about what is legitimate on the internet and what is not and other important advice do not get into investments if you have not researched well on the subject. be aware of what you do .. in earnings without investing I recommend pages of mini jobs and surveys .. and in investments I recommend mining and trading on your own ... success!

Well, as they say, knowledge is power, the novice becomes a professional through preparation and constant effort, my advice is not to advance the projects that you have in mind, enhance our skills by preparing and practicing a lot, nothing is easy and every learning process It takes a while, you don't have to despair, you have to be constant and patient and when you least think about it we will be more skillful and dexterous as time passes.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

The best advice. You are right, many people and companies offer deals that can generate incredible profits just in a couple of hours. This seems like a big scam to me. The best thing to do is stay away from those fake offers.

Studying and learning about the businesses you want to do, is the best way to ensure a profit. 

It's true, patience is a virtue, quick wins almost always end badly or are scams. For this reason, caution must be exercised and understand that stable profits are slow but safe, we must not make the mistake of immediacy, let's take this easy and we will generate extra income. 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

I think those who are  thinking  of making a  profit in  a short  time in  crypto trading  will be disappointed . Because  in this market  , you will need to know how to  be patient as  well as  have knowledge .  Otherwise , you won't  get anything. For high  profits , cryptocurrencies  should be well analyzed  and placed  in the investment  basket when  it is time  to buy , and the investor  should wait  for a while . As soon as  it captures  the increase  in value  , it can  sell it if  it  wishes . 

I can only add that fast money does not exist anywhere, unless you are very lucky once.
Always calculate the risks and consider where you are going to invest your money.

The beginner's advice is good. Cryptotalk forum is a nice platform to make money but it requires hard work and consistency. We beginners should concentrate in making good post first, the money will come later. 

Yes I agree with you. Working in cryptocurrencies has good profits, but it takes patience.
Beginners fall victim to scammers because they want to make big profits in no time

I can say this is good advice. We tell about this all the time but still scammers find more suckers. Don't be one please. Don't let anyone scam you.

• +1 1