Beginner's advice. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Yes you are absolutely right because only scammer do this , when you you see some one you don't know  and come to you and willingly ask you to invest a unknown project that is surely a scam! Don't trust them

It's true, crypto currency is not easy, it is often very difficult and very risky, you must always keep your cool to be able to organize and invest well.

The crypto market is a quick way to achieve gains, but not in the way some people imagine, it takes effort and patience as well, and nothing is offered for free and without charge, and this is one of the most common mistakes that beginners make and are exposed to fraud.

• +1 1

Nothing is easy in this world.

Scammers always claim making a lot of money with little to zero work.

Well, this is NOT how world works.

If something is too good to be true, it most probably is. 

Thank you so much for giving us this important advice.  I think it will be very helpful for us.  I think all monks should read this.  And they can invest it and you already know this 

The best advice for beginners is be carefully, do good analysis and researching before doing anything with your money, because there a lot of scammers in crypto world and also stop searching a lot of easy money in short terms and you will start making good profits.

My advice for beginners is to not despair, focus on one goal and be realistic, set goals and analyze every decision you make very well. The most important thing in this world is to advise yourself well enough. For example, I want to invest to buy a SLR camera, I am not investing to become a millionaire, nor do I want them to give me a 0.001% profit for not waiting long enough.

In my opinion, Patience is not a rush to invest in all crypto worlds. Because there are many fraudsters out there, and they don't care if you have some money or not, all things deceive you and take your money, so be careful of our lives. 

For everyone it is not easy to start in this world of cryptocurrencies, first going through the stage of disbelief, since it is borne in mind that the body must be subjected to physical or mental activity, second comes the stage of insecurity, already that human beings live in the present and we want everything we do to bear fruit immediately and finally the fear of detaching ourselves from the few resources we have gained, that is, the fear of investing those small resources to make a profit.

As a beginner I appreciate all the good advice that you publish here, one of the most important tips in my opinion is to follow the rules of the forum so that our publications are taken into account and we also contribute something constructive to each topic. We have to take the good of each topic, assimilate it and then comment in a way that we contribute the best of our experience.

Every airdrop is an opportunity and also a risk. However, you have to take a good look at each airdrop because if it offers a lot, it may not give anything. In the same way, if it offers little but requires many requirements, it is not a good idea to take it.

• -5 1

Most of new people in the field, including me, is the sensation produced for the first benefits which encourages you to try to obtain more and more, forgetting the possibility to lose them and thus generation frustration in a mid-term period where the expected results do not appear

• -5 1

Lately, I receive many messages by telegram offering me offers of cryptocurrencies, that if I send them the "gas" of the transactions first, they will return twice as much. I believe that automatic profits do not exist in the world of cryptos, I think that everything takes even a minimum of effort on our part, either studying a project thoroughly before investing or following a series of steps when there is an airdrop to get the free coins. And one of the things that we should all work on is patience, I never tire of saying it all the time, money goes from impatient people to patient people. It is a very important virtue

Back in school, I was looking for high profits on doing easy tasks on websites and many times I wasted money or time. Remember that there is no easy money, there are nuances everywhere. If you do not have special skills, then you can search for airdrops from trusted websites and earn money by inviting referrals.

• -5 1

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

It is true, my friends, that those who begin in this world believe that they will earn a good amount of money in a few months, and the truth is that little by little you are generating profit and distributing the money, I do not recommend having everything on one platform, no wealth is built overnight❤️

• -5 1

my advice to beginners is definitely not to hurry. there is no such thing as getting rich suddenly friends, you need to be patient and invest right, be careful and adjust your investment well

I think the main advice is to try to educate yourself in terms of cryptocurrencies, so that you do not fall into scams, it is important to know how the world of cryptocurrencies works and know that not all or all are good

Yes, we always want a quick profit.  Although I am new to the world of investment and cryptocurrency, I already understand something.  If you want to have a good income, you need to have patience.  But before you invest, study all the conditions well.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 

My first experience was with the so called doublers on telegram. They require you to deposit a minimum amount of cryptocurrency or more and then in return, they would offer to make a return of more than 100% or more in 24 of 48 Hours. 

A lot think it is that easy to make money of cryptocurrency, so obviously they fall into such tricky scams.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for sharing it's a very important advice.

Yes, all beginners are looking for the big profit and they lose a lot because of that.

But the real profit comes after work and be patient

Yes you are absolutely right. If beginner should earn some crypto they should join airdrops and they can try some faucets. But if they were offered for instant profit that means anyone trying to cheat them.

I can also advise you to investigate the reputation of the platforms where you want to invest, learn to interpret the movement of the markets, there are many free courses for beginners, which help a lot, and and I agree with you when you say that you should not invest in businesses that promise huge profits in a short time, it is preferable to invest little in several projects, than all the money in one.

Very good point for investments to beginners. All the investment hyips are very risky thing and  of course all beginners will have big hope for that profit they are promising. I started from it and learned by my own mistakes. Firstly, never invest to hyips promising huge profits. They maximum will work couple of days other one or two rounds. Secondly, better to invest to medium profitable hyip and preferably in the starting of project. In this case you may have profit and hopefully project will work few month.