Beginner's advice. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Exactly! Be careful on this kind of offer especially those too good to be true offers about investments. Always be patient when you're going to invest because it's really takes time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

as a beginner here patient is a must because first, before you earn here you must do your first 100 post and doing that you must need patient why? because if you don't have patient it will make you tired making your mind think this is a scam, they will not pay us. we must overcome it work hard till you meet your goal. have a good day everyone.

BetFury                                                   

you are right brother, but we can lose our earning if we don't know how we can use our earning from this forum, i'm earned from many airdrops and i'm waiting the price increase but the price stay always decrease, but if i selled my airdrop earning in the first time was good than to wait price increasing

this forum is something which is going to provide you with a daily and latest information about crypto currency. newmembers should follow the forums rules and instructions before working this forum.Do not copy anyone's post and write what you think you want.

On 6/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, Abdullah1103 said:

Yes, we must show a lot of patience and read a lot of topics that talk about cryptocurrencies.
After gaining some experience, we can start trading cryptocurrencies.

Just have some patience to learn because we can use what we have learned here for future use or our daily lives here in cryptoworld. Continue and never get tired learning something new because we will benefits from it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks for sharing, there are many scams or fake websites here, you should be careful on some investment websites because once you have invested on fake websites then your money will get lost. That's why you better try some old and familiar websites to invest your money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As a beginner in the forum you need to understand the value of being patient, perseverance and been passionate in any given section, especially when in trading and investments section that's the most profitable section in Crypto world

• +1 1

Don't ever go for earning in short period of time. Rome wasnot built in a day likewise we can earn money within the night we have to work for that. Nobody gives you free money. So, don't go after them better to learn skill and utilize it and earn real money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

From my point of view this is an interesting article for the newbie . No one can become a rich in a single night. It needs patience and hard work. That's the thing to do in a world of crypto currency.

Thanks I know this already and after a few months in crypto beginner get this easier and not have problems but we always must watch for danger and it dont take long to know that things are not very easy and losses can happen if we are not careful.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam

Not every offer is scam made by crypto member but those offer is fake where the investment site want to give profit 50% daily of your invest.. This kind of investment site is totally fake and whenever you done invest, you can see the site get vanish.. So the true investment site will give you lil interest and also to invest in true site many people do competition           

• +2 1

Trading is the correct way to make profit and it will help all a lot if we learn and have time to see where the price meet the resistenc and supporta to know where the good entrence is but you are right to be careful because some project are scm and offer fictional profit that is not what we must do because they are scammer and we do not need to change anything suddenly but stay on what we are do now.

• +1 1

Beginners who are starting will be invited by lots of scammers. So the best thing for the beginners to do is learn and get more information about the forum, they should not get greedy and look for profits right at the start.

• +4 1

There are many things that should be recommended don't go behind the money go for knowledge and money will come to you.never ever copy paste your comment from other members,also new members be careful because don't get cheated.

Joining of beginners and newcomers are increasing day by day so maximum of them anything don't know about this field and it's useful.Beginners must follow the rules and guidelines of forum and be careful from the haunting of scammers and attackers. 

• +1 1

Yes there are scams that steal and there is hard work we can do and see us make money and not have risk of losing it all to scams. I am trying to find all I can and use the best of them but it seems that the hard work can pay in only a few websites and most are making fun of their members with the payments they give. Cryptotalk is the best I have found so far and it seems that there is nothing else.

• +2 1

A very good advice to keep far from the scammer and they have found many ways to exploit us and we must be careful of them. I have seen websites that are fake and look like the real ones and projects disappear in one night from everywhere deleting all their social media. I invest only in coins that are known to me and did research even for bitcoin before investing. This is the correct to do.

• +2 1

Good advice to be patient and behave without greed as these two will not help and with the dangers we see we can easily get scammed. It is the best to know when we start that there is no need to hurry and think we can earn money fast but it is all given after working and increasing our skills.

• +3 1

Very good advice and I can sum this all to being patient, this is what I also try to do and my patience is what makes me stay on this forum and try to learn how to make this work between my other interests. I hope to find a lot of useful information enough to stay for long.

• +1 1

As a beginner you have to read all the rules and get some information to get some money for yourself don't do any illegal work here because it's strictly prohibited so work with full responsibility and work with heart so that will help you for earning here..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My advice for beginners that always make sure the things you working for is legit and not scam for cryptotalk as example read the rules firstly and follow instructions step by step 

Definitely, if any website offering handsome amount in a short time with less investment, then it will be scammed. There are many people who have fallen victim to such scams and in return lost their money. So we should be aware of such Scams. There are words that we should use proven success methods. So instead of wasting your time on these websites, people should work on this forum. And for this, we should aware people and tell people about this forum that how they can knowledge about crypto currencies along with making a handsome amount of money.

• +3 2