Beginner's advice. - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

I am also begginers . thanks for sharing this good topic .it is really good information for us.these points are most important for everyone begginers.many newbie get knowledge from it .

Hello my friend, you have to learn to read and discoveries on this topic, and read all the instructions and rules on this forum, and must ensure that no mistakes of water not to be confused idea to get them or delete the comment or publication, work hard and you'll find my earnings .

All the best for everyone.

Certainly, the work we do must be done with caution, and after thought and research there is no easy work. A person should have wisdom and patience. Being bold is good, but it is safe to take steps with patience

Edited by Katadaabed
أخطاء املائية

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

I totally agree with you, my friend
People who offer fictional profits in exchange for investment remind me of ads such as I won a million dollars Enter your account name and your password to win
It is simply a scam
The best decision is to read the laws and obey them
thank you.

I agree with you that this is a smart idea. We have other objectives in this forum because if we only look for our earnings here, we can only receive small amounts and believe that is sufficient. I believe that one of our objectives here should be to learn more about crypto currency so that we can benefit from it while we are learning. That's all I've got.

This is the right way to make money...But as we said earlier it is not so simple and easy to get money and become rich you have to be patient and work hard and give this forum enough time...You may feel frustrated at first, but when you reap the rewards of your fatigue, this work will be a constant in your life.
Don't worry everything will be fine.

Yes, you are right, my friend, because achieving profits requires time and effort, and it is not an easy thing. and If the profit was easy, we would all be rich now

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine I am New here .My advice to beginers wanted to try earn in this cryptocurrency.you can earn in this with different ways collecting free coins from faucets,viewing ads ,some paying app and catcha encoding.also you can risk some capital and earn interest from investing. Thank you my dear friend read my comment and best of luck for the future

Yes, there are many sites in the field of cryptocurrencies that claim to offer large profits without any effort, and this matter is completely wrong and fake. Getting good profits requires working hard and gaining great experience.

As a beginner if you have start a new journey in crypto you have to work hard on your skills. Your have to learn about cryptocurrency and it's methods of trading.As a new member don't rush in it and start investing if any one offers you to invest you can do your loss.It will only give you profit when you understand it and work on it.

I think this is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 

Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 

Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 

Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

I'm also a new member on this froum and I give advice to 

The new member that follow the rules of this froum if you 

stay long on this froum and don"t voilate the rules of this 

community

Thanks for the instruction. I think this is how this advice continued until the crypto era. It's the same with money. As you said, anyone who offers something too good is suspicious and you have to work hard to make money.

Well i am also newbie on this platfrom. We should follow the rules and regulations of this platfrom which is very much important. We should avoid the cheating and copy pasting.Give proper times to this platfrom .Stay calm and patience  during the work.

I myself as a beginner but my advice for myself and my fellow new members is that always stay patient and calm don't be in a hurry to get profit because there are lots of rules and regulation here read them all and try to get proper understanding gain some knowledge and you will be on the path of success

Hi mate I am newbie to this forum I think this forum is user friendly it is very helpful forum we can communicate with others and get best experience from the forum. Work hard in the forum avoid useless topics.

Yes , this is true that sometime we get unbelievable offers and we become ready to share our credentials that they demand and finally they end up in scammers and we lose all our money. I think we should work with our mind open and we should be ready for any sort of scam.

Dear friend, all you have to do is be patient, perseverance and good work in the world of coding, and be aware of the rules for this forum so that you avoid falling into error and ban, and you will find your profits in front of you, but be patient.

Yes, you are right, and while it can be difficult for a long time, it can also become a routine, and you can do what you want to do on a regular basis and offer to positively.

Hey Its need to work hard. so we have to be patient.The basic way of earning for now with most profit is to be active and comment regularly in the forum.Best Of Luck❤️

Investing is not a scam my friend, but he needs knowledge and experience to enter this field. We must take care of the things that benefit us

My advice to newcomers who want to try their luck with cryptocurrency is to start small. You can make money in this game by collecting free coins from faucets, watching commercials, using a paid app, or encoding catcha. You can also save and gain interest by putting some money at risk.

• +5 1

@Abo3laa Well yes mate great things take time.We have to put efforts first then we will find our reward.And those sites which offer reward at the first place are usually scam so be aware of  them and try to be hard work instead of seeking short cutes.

You have to be patient and not make quick decisions that may destroy your business and work with effort and credibility and follow the rules that pertain to the forum and help others, such as newcomers to this platform. 

Edited by Ania atom