Beginner's advice. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

We all have to understand that pages that pay a lot and very fast are always scam, but this site is completely different, you have to pass the test of 100 valid posts, after that you have to wait another week to earn the necessary money, for Therefore I can tell you that this is the best site, do not think about the profits, think about the knowledge in the whole network you will not find a site like this that instructs us completely in the cryptographic area, be patient in success is on the return of the corner if we get the knowledge.

Beginners have to do his 100 post in the short time. If they to do in short time, then they have to do 30 post daily for doing this they can earn daily basis.I agree with you . There are profit but not to fast and easy . If we make good , useful and valuable post our money deposited the yobit account from here . And cryptotalk don't pay more than 30 post . 

My advice to beginers wanted to try earn in this cryptocurrency.you can earn in this with different ways collecting free coins from faucets,viewing ads ,some paying app and catcha encoding.also you can risk some capital and earn interest from investing.

Dear it's the basic trick of scam sites that they assure a fast earning. While such sites are just wastage of time. Sites with low and reasonable earning are true, demanding quality work. Cryptocurreny is best example of such sites as in this forum we can get earning for our effort. All we need is to never get frustrated and become habitual of this.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It's human nature to want to have something quickly, but if not, with patience and determination, even yobit platform alone can fetch you profit that you are looking for in some untrustworthy sites, any platform promising to double your investment within a period of time is generally not good, don't trust them.

Yes you said absolutely right and I want to tell that beginner is a most important form of the crypto talk in my point of view beginner is a useful for everyone because we can work patience and work hard only e to our in a day we can easily earn money I feel as piece of advice has latest before the age of crypto

Yes as a beginner you need to be patient before you can start making it in life if you really want to be in hurry because you want make in fast then you will really fail we should try to be patient and gradually things will be better becoming easier to us

Yes i agree with you because in first time it is very difficult to get money from crypto if you work hard you will get more money. Try to share more and more post and do conceptual answer of questions you get more money 

As a new member of this forum,you are welcome to the world of crypto currency you have to follow all the forum rules and regulations so that you will be successful and also you should post 100 post for free and any 20 per day so that you will be paid for.

My dear friend Saber, you are right and he finds a lot of advice for beginners here. I am also a beginner in this forum, and when I first started working in the forum, I read all the information about this forum, otherwise I will give advice For beginners in this forum, Manny does not write posts of less than 100 characters and does not steal other topics

Thank you for this great content.  In order to get good profits, we must work hard and be patient.  The more knowledge and experience we have, the more we earn.  I advise everyone to focus on knowledge first, not money.  Beware of fraudsters as they are many.  Good knowledge will make money easily.

Yes, many offer investment but these are all scams because they promise higher returns. We must focus on the Cryptotalk forum and keep trying to post the best. Paying in this forum is not easy, it takes hard work, don't give up posting.

This platform is occupy with professional members and you can get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency world, you can learn from experts and you can also start earning from your posts and comments. This is a great platform where you earn a good extra cash. Don't try other platforms.

I advise you to gain a good reputation in this forum and gain experience from old members and also not to copy and paste information. I wish lasting success 

You're right friend, as a beginner it seems somehow weird to engage yourself in the investing aspect of the forum,because most of the times the investing sites do turn out to be scamming and fake sites,which will do anything it takes to scam and steal your money,so to avoid falling a victim to this disgusting act,you should be patient and learn more about it first before involving you self in it

Edited by Jikansamu
  • +2 1

Beginners should need to follow the rules and guidelines of this forum. If you disobey the rules you will get banned. Don't believe on fake site which gives you profit in short time.

Well said dear ,  I also believe that making money in just first attempt  is not possible , even thinking about it is really full with foolishness .This is for the beginners that you need to be constant and don't be greedy you can earn as much as you had decided to but not suddenly you have to wait until you achieve your goals.

Yes are you agreeing with you All are scam. My previous account was locked and hacked due to this reason. Amember asked me to give him my email and password and he said he want to add dollars in my account but when I gave him the account after that day my account was closed.

My dear friend my advice is for newbie is firstly they must need make a useful and meaningful post and also follow the rules of crypotalk 

Thanks my friend for this post and thinking about new member like me. I appreciate it and we should be aware of these scammers and scams.

I think, my friend, that investing for currencies depends mainly on luck, but we must be patient and our goal should not be to profit from the first day. We must be patient because it is the most important thing to achieve complete success. Thank you.

On 22/01/2020 at 6:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Thanks a lot for penning this great writeup. I must say you're really right, this ting might really be frustrating and not easy especially competing the first 100 messages knowing there won't be payment for it.

Hello Jasmine fatuha I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a legal and beneficial platform for those people who want to earn money from home for beginners i just tell keep calm and worked very hard and get more things and getting your knowledge and gain your money and professional

Thank you for this useful advise. I'm new here and looking for new and important information about this forum . Seniors are awesome here because they are trying their best to help all new members. I hope I'll be a best online worker.