Beginner's advice. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

We should not rush to make a real profit because in a hurry we can make wrong decisions and we can face a lot of losses. Therefore, we must patiently take our time and find an opportunity to make a profit and invest. CryptoTalk is a good and reliable website for making money and making a profit, so we must first learn and then start working.

• +4 1

Dear friend thanks for sharing this information and as the beginner on this forum you should follow the rules of this forum and always make quality posts and do the good comments on the posts and always use simple English and vulgur language to become successful on this forum.

• +5 1

it is in our nature when we start making a few seconds or some money then we think that we should make a lot more than that and that is why we start making investments and lose all of our money

Yes my friend you are right. If any one offer you some offer in the beginning of your Crypto account. Then I advised you to not fell in their prey. They are all scammers . They just try to play games with you. So don't believe anyone and try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum

• +5 1

You should also choose the legit investment websites, there are many clone investment websites in the crypto world made by some hackers trying to gain access on your account so always be careful to them.

You must be patient as you have been instructed, because making money does not come until after full knowledge of money, so you must be prepared for patience.

This very important for beginners and all of you . Rules must follow don't break if you break then you get warning point may be your account banning.  If you all rules follow and work on sincerely then you get succeeded 

It is a benefit advice , having money need to be patient to have profits.

you can't be rich in several minutes but you can do small steps to reach abig place with earning money.

Yes you are right buddy, this is so much informative, as i am fully newbie here,  by reading your post i am about to say that, we definely bot be  apart of any ficational green filds. Which can give us temproary benifet but a full time loss for us. 

Many a man are lookong for, to make mad .  newbies and ready yo use them for their own purpose, so insted of directly start , we have to disscuss wotj someone.

Thank you for your advice. I am also new here. I have never worked on such a platform before. This is my first platform where I am able to earn money, in addition to gaining a variety of skills so beautifully. After working here, I came to know about different wallets, investing, treading. I notice many advertisements while using wallets or working online, where it is said that by investing, so much profit will be given. Many people unknowingly apply to them, which often results in losses. I might as well go to do something like this, but I benefited a lot from reading your post. And I will be careful not to believe in any such fake thing. Thanks again for this post my friend. 

scammers are scamming and advise is this if you are beginner you need to learn and gain knowledge first of all you do not break rules and always follow rules yes there are profit also but dont look for profit always be sincere bro

For the reason that novices notify, I would like that one may informed authority 

that password cracking yack could be the reason going from incomes as well as lot epithetical experience outside of the present discipline, thus cites utilizable along with clean matters, don't try to post uneffective matters,

and subtend hook up with that discussion board...

Hi my dear. Ideal post for any new member to read. Specially when there is a very bad concept about crypto among so many. That have to be complied with. However, I am not so ignorant about the forum's. Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. Invest only on trusted and we'll know sites.

• +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes, it is true, my friend, as a beginner in this field, we must not rush to the topic of investment, nor should we trust the sites of great profit in order to not be exposed to a fraud

I don't think all of investments are Just bake and a part of the scam but if you want to take a good profit you need to make a bigger investment and if you are promised to double your investment that is definitely a scam

We will just get a small amounts and we will think that is enough for us. I think we should make our goal here is to learn more things about crypto currency because when we are studying here we can get profit to it. That's for me.

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front .

My dear, you are absolutely right, you should avoid these things and concentrate on your work and be patient. If you disengaged from now, you will never be able to succeed on this platform.

Friends, for those of you who are going to start the group and for those who are new, I will say that you must follow all the rules of this platform because if you do wrong you will get warning point there and you are getting paid for the right so you should always do it right and  To act honestly.

There are many projects that offer to receive benefits quickly and in large quantities. This is fast money, and you should be afraid of it, as the author of the post. But there are those to whom there is trust, but there are few of them, such projects, in the main they are the top leaders in crypto. 

The key to success in the world of cryptocurrencies is patience ... We need to work hard and be patient so that we can gain the experience and skill necessary to earn money and invest in the world of cryptocurrencies .. I wish you a good luck

Hey guys am new here, I joined crypto talk few days ago and i don't know much about it, i only invest to earn and i learn here, and gain experience many and develp mastering skills. How about you what do you know about crypto as a beginner. Share with your friends ideas with other.

Yes, my friend. As a beginner, we must be patient and seek to increase our information. This forum is best for beginners and experts, but the rules of the forum should be restricted. 

He showed a very good thing and also told others about this work and Always be patient. If you don't have the patience, you can take action at any time. 

• +1 1