Beginner's advice. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

I don't think we should rush into investing. We must first gather information and experience and then take the risk of investing in something. Join this forum and study for a while and earn money from posting. Of course it is necessary to invest to make more profit but it requires patience.

• +1 1

That's right, you are absolutely right, all the pages or investment methods that do not offer a high amount of money in a short time is a safe scam, we must study and train long before we start investing on the internet since there are many scams and we must prevent them.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a huge plateform to earn money in right way but to earn too much to work with patience and continuously work hard then you will succeed. And main thing of this forum is that to follow the rules, regulations and guidelines of this forum. These things are the most important for the beginners. 

I want to say to the beginning that Crypto talk organisation is the best organisation for earning money  keep hard working and don't give up keep struggling you will be succeed Inshallah

I warmly welcome all the new friends to the platform and I hope that this platform will be very useful for them because they will learn a lot from here and very little will come to me. Friends should district and follow all of this platform rules.In order to improve your work and get a good reputation as well as to keep all new friends safe from the  because at that time there are everywhere in the world that used to hurt us so we Be safe from them.

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +1 1

Thank you brother, I am new to this platform and thank you very much for the feedback you have given us. We will definitely work hard and diligently. The advice you have given is a great  for new members like us.

Beginners should not be bored and work hard and energetic. There is no money without fatigue. In addition to the money that you earn, you get a lot of knowledge about coding. You have to create your own topics and provide benefits in them.

Well first of all I want to say to our beginners please show patience. Stay away from fake offers. You can earn money from this site easily. The way of work on this site is very simple. Protect your account from scams. You should work hard to earn money.

Best of luck.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Thank you very much for taking your time to share we beginners this useful and meaningful informations I will strictly adhere to the advice that was given and i will focus on learning first instead of earning money. 😍😍😍

All have to tell you is to write you 20 daily post well an not to forget plagiarism is never welcome on these platform (meaning copy and paste is never accepted). 

These tips are very useful because for those who do not know how to earn money like me correctly now, thanks to these tips I can do it without making mistakes and in the correct way as it should.

I will say that, thanks for your advice.  I feel that this piece of advice survives before the age of crypto.  It's the same with money, as you said, it is doubtful that anyone provides something very good to be true and we have to work hard to make money, I agree with OP that sites do not offer higher profits because if you are better  If you want profit, try trading, grace or airdrop.  Thanks.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

You are absolutely right we have to keep patience and also spent the long time for the achievement we cannot get profit so easy and quickly.Therefore we should prefer the learning knowledge and then we can use our abilities to get profit. 

Spot on. We can endeavor more and not be so energized for a moment cash. We should show restraint enough to acquire. Everything accompanies hardwork. Amateurs ought to consistently look before additional activities.

Yes bro you said true we can get money without investment because in this organization we can get money by writing comments. So there is no investment in this organization. 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

Usually newbies dont have much information and end up losing money in fake forums. The best advice for beginners is that first explore sufficient amount of information about cryptocurrency and then think of investment. 

First of all welcome New users on this platform ,First of all, It is important for the new user to know the rules of this firm first. And not to copy someone else's on this platform.

As a beginner, I feel difficulties in the beginning times but after doing and experiencing I know how to earn and earning cannot be faster. We must be patient and money will follow you when you hard work. 

My friend, you have posted very good and very good advice to new members. I agree with you on this point. Making money by investing on online platforms is real but it is not so easy and quick to execute. So always avoid investing on fake online platform, avoid clicking on the fake link so that you do not face any difficulty of any kind and do not hurry, rather be patient and work hard to date and you will definitely get your hard work reward.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, you are right my friend, it's the right way to do it, and it may be frustrating for a long time unfortunately but for a long time it can also be a habit too and do whatever you want to do and do it regularly and give positive
Good luck to all, and I hope that I have provided useful information or advice to you. Please support me with a heart
 Thanks

• +1 1

Thanks for your advice I feel that thus piece of advice has lasted before the age of crypto but there are those to whom there is trust begginers should follow the forums rules and instructions before working this forum you need to work with forum rules otherwise you can got banned 🚫 and best of luck guys 💗👥

• +1 1

I am here new and fresh in this beautiful forum, of course knowledge and learning in digital fields is more important than making money for me and proposing ideas and topics useful to everyone.

This advice, my friend, is for everyone who works here and aspires to excellent development .. Do not make your business here aspire to win money .. Make your work here aspires to gain experience and knowledge in the world of cryptography and digital currencies .. Follow carefully and be smart .. Good luck to all ♥ ️ ♥ ️