Beginner's advice. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Cryptotalk forum is a great platform to earn and learn. But dont expect so much money in your early phase. First learn how the forum works,rules of this forum and gain knowledge from the posts. So,seek for knowledge and do not post by taking mentality that you are goin to earn so much profit.

• +1 2

Exactly never trust investor who tell you invest with us it's a scam specially who send you a message in you message box on cryptotalk forum the majority use this way and contact new user to stole money and give them a good plan to invest ,because they dont know crypto currency and are greedy 

• -1 1

I am beginner and i am following the rules i want to learn too not want jst number of post i want add post which is useful not add post jst for quantity of numbers 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I will not prefer anyone to making investment in any crypto investment platform.Because most of the investment platform going scam easily.So don't invest your assets any investment platform.

• -1 1

Thank you so very much for this honest advise, I believe it will help me in my journey to the top and also other newbies here.

• -1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Thanks for the advice dear, yeah some scammers offers the more profit or fictional profit then try to avoid these offers because these offers contain scamers which can harm your account. 

• -1 1

Hello 

My friend hope you will fine and good 

Your advise so helpfull for the beginner like me nowadays more people do bad scam so thanks for awareing us.

My advise for the begginers is tha is a right way to earn money but its not fast to earn money take some pationet and after some time waiting comments and after giving your some time to this side u will earn money .You will see your earning in front of you.

• +1 1

Always keep in mind that the things that are so good to be true are potentially fraud in their own terms. I would say that it is because of how much they would promise their users about the possible payment they could get in investing in their platform but somehow would be committing fraud in the next days of the transactions because they would be instantly disappeared after getting all of your assets. This is the kind of thing that is very common to most of the fraud that we should keep in mind so we would not be ended up the same with their victims in the future.

• +2 1

Hye I am also new here

But till now what I learn want to share with you that when you were completing your 100 posts you must take time for posting this because when you were posting you must did a great research about that when you complete your 100 posts like this way.

Then your knowledge will be increased and you will definitely done your post post informative and valuable for newbie and as well as forum.

wow this type of best question! my instructor asked me this question whilst i used to be 8 years old and that i stated i need on the grounds that however now i need money except due to the fact and that i assume we need each of them and plenty members are here for money however they are able to make it without understanding.in loads of cases you need understanding to make money.

• +5 1

Hey mates, if you are beginner the first and most important thing that you have to do is to read the rules and regulations. The cryptotalk is very strict to its rules and regulations so you have to follow it. Make sure that you never copy paste anything from anywhere, it can lead you to getting ban. These are the main things you have to follow. And there will be profit for you not so fast but wait for it the cryptotalk will give you your ptofit.

• +4 1

Al this forum am also newbie . And i am also. Satisfied with your post. And i have seen that you have to work hard to make money and you can invest in this forum and get profit.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 12:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

Hello, very nice friend your words, it is true that easy money does not exist, that nobody gets carried away by the greed of a profit that doubles or triples its capital in a short time, most of these proposals are a scam, it is better to come to the forum day by day and work hard and honestly and in a short time you will see that your work is well compensated..

• +3 1

Welcome newcomers here. Those who are doing new work here must keep a few things in mind. You need to make 100 new comments and later you can earn from here. You must make valuable posts. You will be given the opportunity to post 20 posts every day.

• +2 1

As a beginner you have to follow the site rules. Create some useful post.If you complete 100 useful post then you will able to earn for every post later.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes brother i agree with you. I also say that we should not fall into the trap of any other fraud. We should wait all newcomers should be petient

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner having it in mind that you are coming for mission on this platform which is earning upon completion of the daily task which is constant. So hard work is the most vital tool here.

• +3 1

It is true, the most important thing in the field of profit from cryptocurrencies is patience, for me it was a difficult start and I only got a little profit, but now, thank God, I make a lot of profits, the biggest mistake made by new beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies is that they will think that they will become rich during a period too short.

• +4 1

Yes, you are right, my friend. We must not only consider material matters and work only to gain, but rather we must present important information and also benefit from the experiences of adults here and be patient in order to reach our goal correctly.

• +4 1

Your inbox is an investment that means you don't have to invest your money to say scammer and you always have to be careful to convince new users to steal money and give a good plan for the investment They have to learn from their work by investing.

• +3 1

Ther is right way to earn money but not fast if any one say to you to invest money in this not to doing like this firstly u focus on ur work and be patient .when u able to understand all thing and then going for profit and u will see your profit in front of u .

• +1 1

I will suggest every beginners like me to  to be off for the guidelines to know the set of laws and convention that we be supposed to stay on in this position it will be supportive for you single if not if you be able to earn healthy work at this juncture at that time you will positively step ban.

• +5 1