What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

If you talking about this forum heard about it last year December but thought it was a scam site so didn't pay much attention until late January when I was re-introduced properly with proofs to. 

scores of of us bear washed-out months or days in this business. 
Can you judge me how countless days back you entered the crypto humanity and how you got your road into this business? 
And accomplish you deem it of use to you, or is it a fallow of time?

• +1 1

Yes my friend you are right many of us who are are using crypto world and earned such a huge amount from it but I myself I'm new I just started a week ago I'm in this world. 

I have been involved in cryptocurrencies for 2 and a half years, a bit more, I have nearly 3 years of attachment so it proves that I enjoy and trust cryptocurrencies a lot, I'm happy for it.

I started to know about cryptocurrency sale in the December of last year and I think I am very lucky to be introduced in this year because this year cryptocurrency profited a lot and the most popular currency is bitcoin because Bitcoin increased its price over $10,000 this year and I think soon it going to hit $20,000 but I am also afraid of Bitcoin halving because this is the time when the price cuts down into half.

• +2 1

I have been in the cryptocurrency world for 5 years and I believe that I am on the right track, I try to buy and hold more and trade a little for short periods.

A few years ago, my friend asked about the Bitcoin and the related stuff. After the reading few contents on clearnet I decided to start the going deep in research and bought my first fraction of Bitcoin. Short answer: During 2012-2013.

• +1 1

I am just new here and I still studying about how this market and still finding a good source about my learning and I think this forum will be good.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

You entered the world of cryptocurrencies a short time ago, but you must expand in this area and gain a lot of information in order to be able to earn money.

I started use crypto from this year. First I was so nervous about working in this forum but now I’m so comfortable with crypto. It’s easy to understand and also easy to earn.

Hello there my dear friend. I'm very late here. This is my first 1st day on this forum. Currently I'm focusing on the rules and guidelines of cryptotalk. So that i wont face any difficulties in earning money. 

What year did you start working at the crypto?  Hello my dear friend i started working on crypto currency in the year 2018 and i'm still working on it until today to learn more.

• +2 1

I have started working in crypto from last two days. I have completed my 100 posts. Now I am working in my 30 posts per day. I hope soon I will also start earning.

definitely this cryptotalk was not a waste of time for me, in this forum i learned about cryptocurrency and the uses of it.. this is one of my great earning of extra income and knowledge too... and i love sharing ideas and helping out members questions and concerns i will recommend to try this forum to all people.

• +1 1

I started in crypto currency year 2016 it’s because of the bitcoins I keep seeing that crypto all over the internet and after awards I’m getting interested to that coin and give a try in it

I know bitcoin since 2016, it was awesome because I saw the price hitting the ATH, something that people doubt about. I regret deeply that I didn't discover bitcoin in the early time, seeing early adopters earned so much from bitcoin.

• -1 1

13 hours ago, depress1on said:

I started working with cryptocurrency in 2018, I was told about the cryptocurrency by a friend, I did not regret that I agreed because I earned so much money during this time as I did not earn before in my entire life.

i have started from 2019 and now i have made much profit. crypto is the best place for if anyone want to make profit with patient.

Hello, I am new here in the forum. I started earning about two days ago and I am very happy with this. The Cryptotalk forum offers interest to me. I hope it will continue and I will continue in the forum. I have information about cryptography and interests in the economy and currencies.

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.3a02f7d6e099d2405ace9af15c23effa.png

On 2/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, Monimix said:

Heard it in December of last year but thought it was a scam site so not much attention was paid in late January.  When I was introduced correctly with proof.

i have started working from 2017 in crypto and after that i am making good profit from it. first time is was doing bounty or airdrops to make profit.

I started my crypto journey last year and my friend tell invest in crypto coin, that's why I am learning first than I will invest my money in crypto coin. Cryptotalk helping a lot to giving a opportunity to learn crypt coin and I want to give thanks to admin panel.

I first started when back in 2017. It was when i receive my earning in crypto ( bitcoin ) and that's when i know about the crypto world. But know i have better scope to learn about crypto it self.  Let's do our best here..

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I am join here last 5-6 days ago...I'm totally new here and still learning from senior..cause i know they are our teacher.   

I started working in crypto in 2020.I will say it was about the last of january month.But in this short period of time I have learnt a lot about crypto currency from this site.

I started at last of january in 2020 and since then I have visited this forum daily and learned a lot.Now I am earning some amount from the forum too.It's really useful for me.