What year did you start working at the crypto? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

33 minutes ago, Abo3laa said:

Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

Hi mate, I started at 2019 and I consider it useful for at least I am earning and at the same time I am learning from crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 9
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Hi people! According to me i start earning bitcoin since year 2017 with faucets site and mining sites! Bitcoin price was 500 $! At this time i get huge satoshis on faucet sites!

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 12
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I just started last year I'm looking for some ways to earn money and I get a referal link for a captcha encoding site which pays bitcoin .then I found out that this coins is a best way to earn and invest.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

About three years for me. I was writing articles bit by bit and also studying about it on the platforms that can teach me the knowledge of Crypto for those period of years. It should be noted that all the period I was learning j never invested because I was still in the learning process. But I gained from the tech.

• +1 8
  • +2 12
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I started in crypto for a few years, maybe 8 years, but I stopped sometimes maybe for two or three years, because I was new and I thought myself that I will not make any difference in this world, but with some encouragement I returned 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

I started in this year ! and I am very lucky to start my new year with this amazing forum ! its changed my life ! its make it better than before !

I just started this year and I can tell you how fruitful it is to be able to know more about cryptocurrency and spend time posting while earning. It is really in facet a helpful solution to us who wants to earn extra money.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 11
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I am working with crypto since 2017 but in the mid of 2019 I was stopped to work due to I was working on bitcointalk where everywhere is scammed for that I was disappointed and then I found this forum then again I was started to work with bitcoin.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 6
  • +5 1

I started working on crypto market from 2019 last month and now I learned some necessary terminology of this market for getting some secure position and earning from this market. 

• +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I start working for crypto last 2 month ago. Because we could not found any reliable crypto earning forum. When i heard about crypto talk then i join and research about crypto talk whole month then i found its secure and reliable then i start work for crypto.

Now i am very glad

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I started to know and work in crypto in 2016 starting from my first mining ASIC T9 + and want to know more about how crypto mining and trading works, until now and find cryptotalk forums, a place to share crypto information and earn extra income.

• +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

im newbie here im 6days only as a member from now, my friend told me about this site and he is have a earnings yet here and i think this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english grammar skills.

• +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

13 hours ago, Ronit Raj said:

لقد بدأت رحلة عملات البيتكوين الخاصة بي منذ عامين وأمسك ببعض العملات لأن السوق لم يكن صحيحًا ، لذا تركت السوق. لقد عدت الآن منذ 6 أشهر ... وشوهد السوق بشكل صحيح.

If you've lost hope when the market was bad, and now when you're good, when you're a successful trader or investor, you have to take it all and accept the loss before you make a profit.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I am not so much older in this business its my only 27th day in this forum and i am very satisfied with it and also earning good through it also gaining much of knowledge about the forum and digital currencies and much more.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Good luck, buddy. 
Of course, anyone who walks the right path will find success in front of him.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I started studying cryptography in 2015 when I found out what bitcoin is. Then he began to study it, and realized that it was necessary to invest in crypto. 

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well, my friend recommend this forum to me last year and thanks for them because they are giving me some opportunity to gain some profit by just posting here in this forum, i hope that this will be a long term campaign to having some source of money.

• +5 1

13 hours ago, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

Having joined the crypto world in the year 2018 and still going strong, I consider cryto currency as a valuable assets for future use and totally worth the time I spent on crypto currency ,had to struggle alot ,loss alot, gain very little .Yet,the experiences and knowledge I gained makes it all worth while.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I started to work with crypto or start to have interest in crypto last year because it becomes more popular in our country so I try to research more and more about it.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +5 1

I have been in this field for several years and it helped me a lot in securing money in spite of the small capital that I invested in trading it is really a profitable and enjoyable business

• +1 5
  • +5 1

I am on crypto since 3 years. And it's not waste of time for me. Because I earned from here and keep earning from it.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 4

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies in 2015. Of course, everything did not work out at once, but gradually I began to earn money and got carried away. This is a new and interesting industry.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

I started three years ago that is in the year 2017. In the beginning i didn't had a good knowledge about crypto currency but now i am earning good money.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1