What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

i guess it is around 2012. i am really a crypto currency noob, actually everyone noob at crypto. there is only one forum available for get resource about cryptocoins. mmm.. i miss that days.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

. I joined the world of cryptocurrencies about 4 months ago. I haven't been around for long, but I spend about 7-8 hours a day, either looking at graphs and trying to analyze, or watching news videos or reading on this forum, or just studying strategies. I think it is a profession that takes a long time to learn, but it gives you something that other jobs do not have, freedom. The financial freedom that we all want is in cryptocurrencies, and not only in having a lot of money, but also in that we ourselves are the owners of our currencies. I do not think it is a waste of time everything invested in learning about this, because that will lead us to glory

I started in 2017 and the first crypto i bought was bitcoin because has the best price and everyone said that it was the most confiable and for now i didn't lose anything, i'm happy with my chose!

I started with a lot of disbelief in 2012 and since then I have never stopped. I have been learning a lot over time and I have seen many cryptocurrencies appear, but I prefer to work with Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

Personally, I did start a couple of months... with a lot of things that I want to learn, I think it is the most important thing as a trader at whatever market

I'm just about 3 to 4 years in crypyocurrency world and this is exceptionally helpful on the grounds that I secure . Furthermore, I get part of chances to changes my life as a result of cryptographic money! That is the reason this is valuable to me.

Initially I only participated in the bounty campaign, in 2018 I joined Bitcointalk, but there I didn't get anything because most of the bounty campaigns were scams. After that I no longer participated in bounty campaigns, I started buying some cryptos to trade on exchanges and I got pretty good results. After that I came across this CryptoTalk campaign and I was even more excited to be able to generate bitcoins.

• +1 1

I am barely a year old in this world of cryptocurrencies and when I started I investigated leii I got into forums in airdrop groups and that is how today I learned and what I still have to learn from this world of cryptography that taking advantage of the lows and rises I have been investing I could say that it is profitable in the long term and sometimes in the short term.

Kryptotok is a very good platform for us, from here we can earn through bitcoin, I am coming to this cryptocurrency, I am working from here in 2020, I look at my friends first and then answer like me, I will not have a copy of it.  The same question will not be repeated again. And the bitcoin that I earn is exchanged through eBit but our bitcoins are deposited in a cryptocurrency campaign from there we can make money through bitcoin exchange

• +4 1

I haven't worked in crypto currency for a long time. But I started working here in 2019 from the beginning. I am still working here today and will continue to work in the future. Thank you for sharing the matter with me

• +2 1

As far as I can remember, I started getting into crypto in 2017 after one of my friends advised me to trade in order to make money. I thought that it was very easy. But after losing my first trades, I knew that I had to learn and read more before thinking of making a quick win. Of course, this modern technology and the great revolution in the world of digital money is a worthy effort, and I do not consider it a waste of time, and I believe that encrypted financial dealings will have a great deal.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I started this year. I would have liked to start in this world 10 years ago, but I was very young and did not think that the world of CRYPTO would have a high value today.

I just started last year I'm looking for some ways to earn money and I get a referal link for a captcha encoding site which pays bitcoin

I started doing this because cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to make money on investments, but also it does not depend on external factors like epidemics that do not allow working and earning offline

The encrypted currency is a digital currency used in the science of cryptography with a security purpose to protect virtual transactions and control the creation of new units and therefore it is difficult to fake that currency, and it is considered a medium for electronic exchange and also a branch of the alternative currency and the first cryptocurrency was established is Bitcoin and from the womb of Alitcoin came out more than one cryptocurrency One of the most important feature of cryptocurrencies
It does not have a central authority, meaning it does not have a controlling intermediary, and it is also one of the best and safest ways to transfer funds between the different parties in transactions.

Hi friend, i started working year this year and I am a beginner now. I know i have far to go to achieve more reputation in this forum, I am spending time to enhance my knowledge on cryptocurrency and its working. I joined here to earn money by doing some work. But when i started to work, I felt so connected to this forum and its members because each one of us here is helping each other to gain knowledge.

• +3 1

As for me, I started working on these topics recently, but during this short period of work I found it of great benefit and I never found it a waste of time.

I have been operating with cryptocurrencies for two years and little experience is joy, sadness, but every day improving my strategy and with good results, it is about keeping you updated on the new trends that come out every day.

Hello my friend, I have been around 3 years since I started collecting cryptocurrencies and that through taps.

I am comfortable with this crypto currency but working in this currency I can make a good income before I used to work on a site where I was given some bitcoin but working here I am very beautiful My working age here is about a year or so I don't find any cheaters here. It's very good. I feel blessed to work on a site.

I starter about a year ago in year 2019, and up to this day I am still learning new things about crypto. It is a continuous learning process and no it is not a waste of time.

From one year ago I started as newbie and after a while I found myself quite attached to cryptocurrency. Lost so much money in Dice games but I decided to start trading, now I am making good amount money just with my day trading strategy.