What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I have been doing cryptocurrency trading for two years.
The first cryptocurrency I bought was ethereum, which doubled in profit for me.
And now I'm a trader and that 's how I make money

I have known about the crypt for quite a long time , but I started actively studying this topic relatively recently . There are small results , but they are quite insignificant , the main thing that I get now is knowledge. I will continue to explore the world of crypts and will definitely achieve my goal!

I've been working in this business for 5 years now, my friend, I've already had time in that trying to have my financial freedom, friend, but it's a bit difficult

More than work I would say it as a hobby, I like to carry out activities that can increase my income, I started in the world of cryptocurrencies more than a year ago, like at the beginning of 2019, it has helped me a lot since then, and unlike now I can say that the community increased too much. I hope you do not get discouraged and move on.

I started dealing with cryptocurrency quite recently. Probably 3-4 months already. And the first trading results with which I am quite satisfied have already begun to appear. Although my deposit is small, the percentage rate of return suits me.

I have almost a year in this field and I still haven't achieved anything, I will not say that it is a waste of time, something can be achieved with good follow-up of the currency market, and if you have capital, it will be easier to achieve some profits.

From the beginning I will tell you that it is USEFUL, very USEFUL! I started in 2015. I recommend that you start as much as you can, this is the future brother. You will not regret it, it is better that you start and earn some cryptocurrencies or buy when they are cheap (I mean that in the future they will be at high prices) So take advantage of there is a lot of free information!

I started in the crypto world in 2015 when the price was about $250. At that time I thought it was expensive to buy some btc. I was curious how the technology of the blockchain worked. Unfortanally I was too late with selling when the price of bitcoin was falling after the $20000 mark.

I heard actually about crypto in 2017 but i think bitcoin was the only coin that was popular bythat time i then decided to be part of it in end of 2019

• +5 1

I started working on crypto a week ago and I did his 100 post yesterday. Contains the probability of being, my 1st payment paid someone to me.

i find crypto currency the future money in the world, but till to day many people not yet trust of this crypto, i lost big money in the first because i had not any knowledge about crypto, now i'm investing and trade by crypto, and i earn good profit 

I heard first early of 2013 Bitcoin. My first invest in cryptocurrencies like early of 2017. My first trades are awful. I lost a lot of money. But i learn it. This is my experience.

Actually I started with cryto for about 2 years now and cryto has not been a place where time and money are wasted but instead learning and money making is going on smoothly. I never regret being part of cryto. 

I only started working on crypto recently but I always thought of working on crypto to earn cash easily and in my opinion time is not a big factor in crypto because people become rich in a short period of time

In 2020, this was my first year in which I dedicated myself to trading on different platforms, I recently got to know cryptotalk and I liked it a lot since I learn easily

Hello friend, I have started this business. Last year 2019, I was collecting Satoshi from faucets and ad websites and here I am using this forum to make a little bit of money to raise capital.

I started working a crypto at 2017 November.

When I start working on Cryptocurrency, I work many time at faucethub, coinpot and many other faucet sites.

Later than I realized that faucets are wasting time so I start learning about airdrop and trading cryptocurrency.

Now I have daily income by cryptocurrency trading.