What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

The first time I learned about bitcoin about 5 years ago in 2015. I accidentally came across a documentary about crypto and blockchain technology. After viewing, I read the book "blockchain" to understand how this technology works and started studying further. I believe that this is useful for me, because I am developing and learning something new. Development in life is the most important thing for me.

Edited by axelmoore

I started in December 2019, my first experience was not good because I did not have much knowledge and I let myself be carried away by luck, a factor that 25% consider is still present in operations today, after that, investigating and being more cautious I was getting other better experiences

• +3 1

I entered the cryptocurrency field about six months ago and I don't consider it a waste of time because cryptocurrencies are my main income.  I liked working in the field of cryptocurrencies because it does not need to go out of the house and work long hours and as a student I can study and earn from cryptocurrencies at the same time.  Also, I am learning very well from this forum and the useful posts in it.

I started working on crypto on 2018 when I discovered airdrops bounties of stellers coins. When I got my bounties my truth on crypto rose and I feel comfortable on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies transactions.

I know bitcoin in 2017, at that time the price of bitcoin was $ 300, and I bought bitcoin 0.2 btc, at that time I borrowed money to buy bitcoin, only 3 months, I already got 0.4 btc, and I could pay my debt, The next 6 months I already had 0.8btc, I don't know, trading at that time was very easy, but I bought the wrong coins at Bittrex, at that time the coins I held were deleted, and the price dropped,  I only had 0.3btc , but 4 months later, the price went up again, and my btc returned to 0.8btc, I withdraw some of the btc, to open a business, and I already have a business from trading btc

• +5 1

I start working on crypto in  2018.when I start first I LOST 1000$  by scammer but I did not give up on crypto and still continue to try.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I consider it and it is not any kind of wastage of time.  I entered here 2 years ago through an airdrop. I saw the video on youtube and also got few usd as bitcoin.

I started actively studying and using the crypt 5 years ago, at first it was very scary to enter positions on bitcoin or eth, but after a few transactions, I lost more confidence. Probably the most annoying thing is that I was interested in these directions too late

I first participated in the airdrop around November 2017. Then I still did not believe that you can really make money on cryptocurrency. It has been almost three years now that I have been trying to make money in this area. My total income is about $ 50. It's kind of a little bit, but I'm very happy because I didn't spend a lot of time and money.

I have been traveling through this world for five years. I have had to read a lot, watch videos on YouTube, ask and advise me with some post experts. It has not been easy. I know some things but, I still have a lot to learn and discover

I heard about crypto in 2013, then started to mine some litecoins and forgot about it. Since 2017 i returned to mining business, I started to buy some perspective altcoins and built some small rig for mining. So, since 2017 i cna consider the time was involved in this business till the present day.

I just start investing in crypto in 2015 I just call myself lucky as i see the all boom and depression of the crypto market and if you experience this in crypto you are more stronger in holding the crypto.

Welcome everyone, I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies a short time ago, until it was only four months old. I entered the world of cryptocurrencies after I was trying to make money through the Internet. I consider working in this field beneficial for those who do trading but for those who work on taps it is a waste of time and effort.

I personally came to cryptocurrency in the middle of 2017, for half a year I was going to buy bitcoin, but while I was going it was growing every day, then I bought, then sold, then bought trx at 0.02 cents, sold at 0.18, then  bought a riple at 1.2 and sold at 3.2, and then bought a riple at 2.5 and turned into an investor.

I started in 2014 and and learned many things about cryptocurrencies, it is a world that teaches you something new every day

I started to work on crypto in 2017 . It is the year when bitcoin reached in ATH. the price was more than 17k as i can remember. But i started writing posts in cryptotalk this year.

On 22/1/2020 at 13:48, Abo3laa said:

Muchos de nosotros hemos pasado meses o años en este negocio. 
¿Puede decirme cuántos años atrás ingresó al mundo de las criptomonedas y cómo se abrió camino en este negocio? 
¿Y lo consideras útil o es una pérdida de tiempo?

I have barely been in this world for a year and a half, which means that it is not a long time, and if well, it is not easy for ABC beginners, it takes too long, but little by little more is known and well I think it is interesting to know about this topic because every day is becoming very important, today it is very easy to hear about cryptocurrencies what years ago was unknown to most, there are infinities of people making profits in this world, and well, I would recommend it, it seems to me that it is not a waste of time, as long as you have a good focus

I started working in cryptocurrency in 2017-2018. After a very strong growth of bitcoin and the entire crypto market, I started mining like many others, and this is how my acquaintance with cryptocurrency happened

I am not considering crypto investments as a full time job. I prefer to think that it’s something like game, my hobby. It helps me in being less nervous about my investments and spend my money easier. The only type of work you can get in crypto market is trading but I prefer investing for passive income which can make me retire in my early 30.

I started last year, I was always familiar and followed cryptoworld for years, but I'd never put any money until last year. I don't know if my decision is right cause just in a year, I lost half of my hair because of it😄

I never started "working" with crypto but I did start doing it as a hobby in 2017 and it has been a wild ride to say the least! I think i heard about bitcoin way earlier but I thought it was never gonna take off like it did, plus I was underage to start trading/investing back then.

3GR2yv.jpg

I have been getting to know cryptocurrencies for 2 years, little by little I have been learning a lot about their operation and advantages of using these digital projects, working with small investments. Even so, I feel that I have a lot to know, and this forum helps me daily to increase my knowledge. Cryptotalk became an important tool if you are determined to work with cryptocurrencies.