What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I started working in this field in 2018, I believe that I have not lost a second of my time working with cryptocurrencies, as my earnings have reached a completely different level.

In the year of 2020 i started work here. Before that i doesn't listen about the cryptotalk or crypto currency also.

One day friend telled to join cryptotalk and telled also you can earn from there.

Then i joined here.

After joining here i came to know this is a good plaform to earn money.

• +1 1

I dont remember exactly in what year I have started work in cryptocurrency, but I think I have more than 9 years in this cryptocurrency adventure, I have participated in many website like cloud mining, faucets, paid to click, paid to promote....etc

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is the first year for me working in this field and I think I am developing myself quickly ! 
I think its not too hard to know about this world ! because this world is for all !

i got in the crypto world back in 2017 and i used to trade in poloniex when it was the biggest exchange and didnt have less than 100k bitcoin per day.

I don't know what the exact period is, maybe about 3 year and four years ago I got to know Crypto and first started collecting bitcoin and then decided to invest my money in it after a short period.

I started earning and making money when I was in about 2011 but the reason why I let was because it was getting difficult for me to work in this new world that I could not understand so that is one of the case that I dint know so important so lets put everything to 2016 when it bursted

• +2 1

I am not much old in crypto world. I heard about crypto currencies 2 years ago. But i entered in crypto world last month due to crypto talk. Now i am enjoying this and i want to my future in this. 

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

After long time work in online I joined crypto. Crypto give me so much free income. I joined crypto in 2017 through airdrop programme. And I don't feel it's waste of time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/22/2020 at 7:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

I started back 2015 when I first knew about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Yeah it was a waste of time in the beginning when I was working on faucet sites. But now, I am earning good money after I started using other smarter methods.

Well I entered the field of cryptocurrencies through luck and randomly after I read one of the topics when I was browsing the Internet about bitcoin, the effects of that impressed me and decided to search more until I found myself inside this field and I did this in 2016

THINK POSITIVE

I joined the field of cryptocurrencies several years ago but I do not remember the exact date but that was the year 2014 when I opened the Bitcoin wallet but ignored the matter and did not pay him much attention until 2016

Life is great and enjoy it

I started doing cryptocurrencies in 2017, I have never regretted that I started doing it, if I had not started doing it, now I would be 5 times poorer.

I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies in 2017, I have never regretted that I spent so much time and effort reading and trading cryptocurrency at night.

I start working with crypto since 2018 and sadly my first year in crypto was a failure because i loose much money in trading. And it is my fault because in that time i didn't know much about trading so i fail to earn and i loose everything. But i didn't stop there and use my failure as my strength and know i earn back what i loose before. So that how i start with cryptocurrency.

I started in crypto currency at 2019 and i'm really proud of myself because i earned huge amount of money for a short time in crypto currency. This website is one of the most cryptos that i'd working and this site gave me huge amount of money. Crypto currency is very useful for me because it changed my life. 

I have been started  on working  crypto  since  the year 2018. Firstly  I find it difficult  because  I get scammed  many times  in the starting  and don't  know  that time how to know scam and legit sites.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

I started to work in crypto since 2016 but I stopped due to some personal problem. 

But I'm glad to say that I'm back in this year because it hooks my attention again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I came to cryptocurrency in 2017, my friends told me about it and that the market is growing very fast and that now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency, I did not believe them at the time, but when bitcoin reached the price of $ 20,000, I immediately started looking for information on how to trade and buy cryptocurrency.

I've been working here for a few months. I hope those who have been here a long time will help me understand all the work done here and thank you for helping with all the work.

l have been working here for 3 years. But here l have started last year, because last year it was created :D. This is superb to be here and learn every day something about cryptocurrency. l always advise to my friends to join here. That is why we can improve ourselves only through following new technology.

I entered this year only a month ago, I think, and I found this world very suitable for me because I love business at home, including working on the Internet because I feel more comfortable while I am at home, I found the coding world a world full of things that we must learn, including cryptocurrency.

I have known about bitcoin in the last three years when someone close told me about it, but I wasn't convinced to do it. So I started earning not quite long ago and it has been wonderful that I regret not joining earlier. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy