What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I started working at crypto in this year 2020. I got to know about cryptoworld from a friend of mine. After he told me about it I eventually got attracted to it and start working and it feels great now to be a part of something like this.

• +4 1

On 1/22/2020 at 7:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

You haven't told us anything about you first though. When did you first found out about crypto and what are your thoughts on it? You are asking a question most will be unwilling to answer as it will give hints on their position and holdings. So lets say someone answers that he was in Bitcoin since 2013 he will be know then that he is probably profited by a lot and since the cryptocurrency space is infested by scammers they will certainly list him in their database and try to investigate him. So basically stop answering question that have the potential to make someone a target.

i joined about 6 years back but was not too serious enough with it and had no idea how to withdraw my earning because all international transaction was banned , so i left it but my friend figure out the way to do it , so here im back again

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have joined these forum 10 days before nd am so happy to join this forum because itz a very good platform nd am loving it so much 

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

It is a kind of business purpose to invest cash in crypto in my opinion it is valuable time spending in crypto and I know about crypto from 2015 but now I'm more addicted to it.

• +1 1

I entered in crypto world last three month ago. I found this forum good and best according to its profit side. I am happy because i start with world best forum. Now i am earning and collect these coin.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 6:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

i have been in this crypto world for a while now, i started at the beginning of 2015 and never left.

so no, for me in not a waste of time indeed it is very useful being here because i'm earning some extra money while trading with cryptos

• +2 1

I have started crypto few months earlier. One of my cousin influenced me to do so. And after entering to crypto world i am like addicted here to check market everyday and giving more than half of the day to crypto.

• +1 1

I started 5 years ago, I remember it was with btc, what beautiful moments, I earned over 2 million per week and only sold them because I knew nothing about the trading world, I was very innocent for those years.

• +1 1

I started working in cryptocurrncy world which is crypto trading on 2019, I think it was around May or Aplir of 2019, so, almost a year now. I still got a lot to learn though, am also still a beginners. I will keep learning everything that I could learn to improve my trading skills

• +2 1

I started work in crypto since the start of 2017. At that time the price of btc was 700$. One of my friend bought 15000$ of btc and kept them on hold. At the end of the year the price jumps into 115000$. 

• +2 1

I started around June 2017, I think. I don't really remember it well, but the only thing that I could clearly remember it was before bitcoin reached their ATH. So, I think June 2017 is the right month and year. So, almost 3 years, now. 

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

I started to understand and entered the world of crypto currencies since 2017 but at that time I didn't know anything, just airdrop.

• +1 1

I started working at crypto this 2020 and cryptotalk was the perfect platform to start doing so because it is educative, informative and beneficial. I have learned a lot of things about crypto currencies these past few days on cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I inew about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies back in 2015, since then I am following the news and updates and announcements. But I started working in cryptocurrencies from 2018. It has been 2 years almost, good experience.

• +2 1

Start working on cryptocurrency about 4 months ago a friend of mine told me about cryptocurrency then I started to gather knowledge from our Crypto talk forum. And this 4 months just changed my life because I finally started to earn something so that I can stand for myself right now. Thank you two Crypto talk forum for making this happened. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, batta said:

i heard about bitcoin from the firest year that appear in it but I recently started working in crypto  from 2017 I can not make a lot of money from here.

I'm afraid I've wasted too much, my friend. I hope I've heard the code from the beginning. 
Why don't you be a lot of Forum offers you daily about the 3$ you can trading on yobit and get profit from trading

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 1:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

Well, I already know crypto, especially bitcoin since 2017. But I started working with it last year, 2019. I just got invited by my classmate to join here and because of my curiousity also, I join and now, I enjoying staying here.

• +1 1

If you consider a year, I'm a noob then.😄 I entered here in this cryptoworld last month and today I got my First payment. It feels like I'm flying right now. Best of luck for you, bro...

• +1 1

As for me, i am not experienced enough to say that this is useful but in my position somehow we can get this crypto as our part time or an extra income. I am also a newbie who still lack of knowledge and to be able to make our way in the businees well we should work harder, learn a lot and also faith.

• +2 1

I started to earn bitcoin for just only a couple of months, i think 4months only thats why im still learning and keep on browsing some informative articles and vlogs about bitcoin and trading .. 

• +1 1

I started trading in 2016, it has been an up-and-down experience.

Looking back, I can see the moves I should have taken which I didn't know back then.

So even now, I'm still learning more about crypto trading.

• +2 2

I have bee here from 2017 but I not very active about this industry. Just 2019 I earned a good amount of money from here. For me it is not a waste of time because you learn a lot from here. I see it as additional source of information. We can earn good and clean money here by using the information we can gather here on our advantage. Just be industrious here on the site and I know we can earn good amount of money from this industry. Let's help each other achieve each other's goals and objective and with that I thank you every one on making this possible.

• +3 1

It started in 2018. But the beginning was very different from who I am now.There was no experience.Until i finally started to follow the path of learning.And then my view of cryptocurrencies changed completely.

• +1 1