What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 84 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I am new on thus forum and i gave joined thus forum few days ago. I am very happy and excited to join this forum and i will work here for a long time  because it is enjoyable to work here.

I have not been long, almost 2 years knowing and trying to earn cryptocurrencies, it has not gone like many, who have made a lot of money in this world, but I have won for what is necessary, only that at the beginning I did not understand the importance of invest, I always tried to get "free" money or doing some tasks, I have realized that the best thing I can do is invest h the profits grow on their own.

• +2 1

I started working in crypto when I dress this phone so from the calculation I can say that it is early this year that I joined the world of cryptocurrency and I have really benefited alot from the forum.

Hi dear friends I have started working on  cryptography few days ago wondering for a job but unfortunately  mostly I find scammed that's why I very disharted  one of my friends suggest me to join cryptography talk it's very amazing forum of earning and gives me  useful information. 

My dear friend, I am new here and I have joined the forum a few days ago. My friend say about crypto talk and I join the forum. I t is very amazing forum for earning. It is very great useful forum. I hope you understand. Best if luck.

First of all I start work on this forum in 2019. Then I leave this forum few problems. Than I join this forum in 2020. I think this forum is the best for online learning knowledge and earning money. It is very useful for me.

In 2019 I started work in crypto. I get idea about it from youtube. Firstly I know about all kind of crypto currency. Then gradually start my path of working in crypto world. 

As for me, my presence in this forum spends a lot of time only for several months, and to this moment I am happy to work here and have fun and make money that helps me with my expenses at the university

Well I started working in cryptotalk late 2020 around December and I've benefited a lot from it both financial wise as well as knowledge wise.

I haven't spent a long time in crypto because I came in when everything was already up. Crypto is a very good market but I didn't figure that earlier. It was not untill 2029 that I started to know and also invest into crypto. But even during my stay I have been able to learn a lot of stuffs about crypto.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either Newbie my newbie, my friend told me about this site and he's still making money here and I think this site is so useful to users and people using this site  To try free easy way of earning from others and of course not to waste this time because the knowledge of the people in this forum will increase the English grammar skills.  We need it.

I started working in crypto not long ago but it seems that was the best decision that I have made since I started. I have been able to make good income through my crypto career. It is a very good sector that you should be in as there are lots of opportunities in here for everyone. Although you need to acquire the skillsets to use to become successful.

I'm just start a few years ago and spend a very little time here but i get a very good knowledge about this fourm and i think its really a very good way of earning

I started working and known crypto not a while ago, the matter is more than good, and one of the best periods I have ever spent was here in the crypto field. It is good to learn everything related to the field, it will differentiate with you a lot.

I just joined this forum earlier this year,although I haven't spent a lot of time in this forum but I've actually gained something's,I've came to know more about bitcoins and other digital currencies,and I've also earn some money from the forum as well

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. I just started work on crypto this year. Thank for the sharing educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you 😍

I joined this gathering i this year ..within the beginning month of 2021..from that day upto nowadays i am getting a great involvement from this stage ..really enjoying here getting increasingly information data it is making me able to memorize every day it is the most excellent opportunity to memorize and win at same time at same put ..i cherish to work here to induce something truly modern approximately this stage ..

It wasn't long after I entered the site and started to love working here and learned a lot about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies. I first started working with crypto in the crypto world in 2018 and also traded cryptocurrencies with different coins. i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english.

I am new member on this forum but I saw many people are present on this forum which are working on this forum last 3 or 4 years. These are senior members. They having the huge knowledge about this forum. And they earn too much from this forum. But this forum is a great source of earning and as well as the best source of learning. 

Dear friend 

Yes this is a good question I am starting work on cryptotalk in 2021 I am new here I also good work on cryptotalk This is my best way to earning and learning knowledge 

2019 was the year I started getting into cryptocurrency, trading on the local crypto exchange by buying 3 ETH which at that time cost $ 130.At that time I sold it for $ 145 because it was my first trading experience, so I was in a rush to sell. if I save and sell now maybe I can make more profit, I think I had my first trading experience and learned not to repeat the same mistakes.

Gained more experience from failing until 3 years ago and until a little goal is achieved at the moment, just hunters like to find tasks like call, event or capture but I learn step by step and learn more from crypto source to get more information.

I came in this world in this year by joining this forum. This forum not only gives us the knowledge about crypto-currencies, but give us a capital also depending on our work for trading or investing. I think people like me should save the earnings from this forum and should trade and invest. Thanks for the post. 

I have joined these forum few days before but I am so happy to join this forum because itz a very good platform nd am loving it so much ...