What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 71 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Today is my first day. I don't have much experience. I will try to get as much experience as possible by giving maximum time. The more work then i get more profit.if i break the rool then i blocked.so I suggest you you are loyal with your work and get more profit.you work hard then you work gave your sturggle profit.crypto is very good website i agreed with this website 

I started to work in this forum this year this platform is very useful for me because I am student it is very easy to use and learn to new things and earning money it is good time to me getting a it is not a waste of time .this forum is providing a good information and new things we should work hard and improve our knowledge. 

I started to work at cryptotalk just 3 days back when one of my friend recommended it to me. I was initially focused only on the earning part of the forum, but when I came to see thousands of members working hand to hand ,not caring about the payment and just focusing on clearing beginners doubts, I changed my mind. Now I'm kind of interested in posting and responding and I'm sure all this knowledge will help me one day. 

Hello my friend, In fact I started crypto no more than 6 months ago. It is a wonderful experience. I heard about it by chance through an advertisement on Facebook, after this experience I advise everyone to work on crypto that it is not a waste of time On the contrary, it is a gateway to knowledge and gain at the same time.

Around three years for me. I was composing articles one small step at a time and furthermore learning about it on the stages that can show me the information on Crypto for those time of years. It ought to be noticed that all the period I was learning j never put since I was as yet in the learning cycle. In any case, I acquired from the tech.

I am new to the forum and I am knowledgeable in cryptocurrencies knowing that I am a beginner but I see my friends working hard to earn money and I don’t think it is a waste of time.

I am new to the forum and I am knowledgeable in cryptocurrencies knowing that I am a beginner but I see my friends working hard to earn money and I don’t think it is a waste of time.

• +2 1

I entered to this word in 2017 after the big pump happened and see a lot of situations in this market you don't wasted your time because this filed is the future and if you don't earn money you can earn knowledge and experience and information 

I started my crypto world exploring 2 years back, after that i earned good amount of money through faucets, trading etc ways. This journey is very much knowledge rich. I am looking forward to this more

I started my carrier in this field since 219 and in early 2018 I started gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency market and blockchain and how this market work  then i started getting some crypto projects and now I am trying this forum and increasing my knowledge while earning.

Well i am only new in this kind of field. I joined last year of November and doing posting to earn profit. I considered this field as useful and very helpful because i can earn profit here and i see myself working here in many years.

Hello my dear friend I am new here in this platform I join this forum to earn and learn a lot of knowledge I am on crypto in 3 weeks I spend my time it is helpful for everyone I really enjoy this platform

Dear Fellow, I joined this forum last month but I am satisfied. This platform and their members are so good We are here to support each other. This Forum is full of knowledge and information which not only help in present but in future also.

I was joined this forum in December 2020 but i get much knowledge about this forum that how to post how to get knowledge how to avoid negative reputation what is the effects of Followers and giving positive reputation points and also improve my English language 

Well , I think I just started cryptotalk, last month and I gain alot of knowledge and experience on it,And I also learned on how to trade in cryptocurrency,so for that cryptocurrencies is not a waist of time to me because learn allot,so cryptotalk help me seriously in my entire life.

As for me, I entered the world of cryptocurrencies recently, I was looking for a job, and then my friend told me that by trading and investing in cryptocurrencies I can get money and then I entered the forum to learn about cryptography and cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

Hello I am new here I joined this forum this year my friend told me about cryptocurrencies then I started the work in this website because here I learning and earning more money

I think this is e very helpful platform where we learning

Hy dear Many of my friends have been in this business for years I started this business this year after their incarceration This is not the wastage of time In fact it is very profitable It gives us a lot of knowledge and financially it also helps. In short this is the best business of the current era

Hello my friend. I joined this forum this year. I am trying to gain sufficient experience and knowledge in this field so that I can achieve my aspiration and earn some money.

Can't say right. But for me about three years. I was slowly writing articles. And I was reading about it on the platform. Which could teach me the knowledge of crypto for those years. It should be noted that I never invested in all the periods I was learning. Because I was still in the process of learning. But I have gained from technology. Although I did not gain much, I learned a lot.

As you can see I am a bigginer in this forum I joined this forum this year and to God be the glory I gain some knowledge in the forum with the little experience I have have today I can start investment on my own, you are always welcome mates have a nice day thanks.

Hello my mate. I am a new one to this forum. When I heard about this and   I understood cryptocurrencies  market  are rising rapidly. So surely this will gain us money 

i first started cryptotalk a year ago but i first found it difficult to process so i couldn't go with it so now i am starting again with a new beginning after gathering more knowledge about it.

I started crypto work from 2021 I feel great working on it Crypto has helped a lot of people It has lit the stove of many people The people working on it are very happy with it Has also ended unemployment to a great extent 

Hello dear! I have joined today and having great experience since that. I was in search of part time work which can assist me in the means of money. Eventually i joined this forum and i came to know that it can assist me in both sections i.e. economy and knowledge. 

I started investing on crypto currencies the year I lost my job 04/09/2019. Then life was tough as I could not even feed myself three times daily. I went on a search for a decent ways to make a living, then I found a lot of articles on the way to succeed in crypto trading and investment.